CANADA YES! Trudeau demands unconscious anti-black racism be criminalized

>cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-black-history-month-1.4533194

>Two weeks ago, Trudeau announced that Canada is officially recognizing the United Nations' International Decade for People of African Descent, which emphasizes the need for research and data collection to better understand the challenges facing black communities around the globe.
>Canada is officially recognizing the United Nations' International Decade for People of African Descent
>International Decade for People of African Descent
>The Decade of Niggers

Not a day, a week or a month, or even a year, but a fucking DECADE.

Leafs need to be genocided.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/meet-the-sikh-politician-who-might-out-trudeau-justin-trudeau/2017/08/23/293361f2-813f-11e7-9e7a-20fa8d7a0db6_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yxxIEOMqfx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1FFAc0ccE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trudeau also said it's time the House of Commons — "the heart of our democracy" — looked more like the composition of Canadian society, including more black MPs.

Trudeau revealed his grand plan, to turn Rhodesia Canada into Zimbabwe.

I hate this faggot.

i used to look at canada fondly and saw it as a bigger australia but holy moly its become a bigger sweden

They are less than 1 fucking percent of the population. Fucking kill this man.

He's such a racebaiting faggot.

>1 fucking percent of the population
at the rate you're currently going, whites will be the minority by 2030 in Canada.
At least in America they boiled the frog slowly, they are throwing your frog right into boiling water.

This is why i don't believe in anything but absolute monarchy under which no fucking foreigner was worshiped and given privilege status over natives in any white country

im fucking sick of this timeline

I'm taking it all back

I hope the Sikh is conservative and more level-headed than this one.

Gimme a break do you not remember where we were in 2016 before November?

>Be Canadian
>Go outside
>Get arrested

TRUDEAU YES

8 Years of a nigger muslim president. That shit mustve hurt.

The Sikh?

The Sikh turban nigger wants to pull a Trudeau 2.0, he wants a communist state with taxes above scandinavian levels. He wants to massively up immigration from nearly 2M a year to even higher, he wants to increase welfare to the min wage ($30,000 a year/person), double the child care benefit (from $10,000/year/kid to $20K+) etc. Literal shitskin communist.

>washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/meet-the-sikh-politician-who-might-out-trudeau-justin-trudeau/2017/08/23/293361f2-813f-11e7-9e7a-20fa8d7a0db6_story.html

>pic related

It hurt really bad.

>He wants to massively up immigration from nearly 2M a year to even higher
rip canada it was fun while it lasted

People of African decent? My mums from Rhodesia, so I guess I get the next ten years.

If you're a White Rhodesian, my condolences.

Posting from prison AMA

But is there free government weed?

youtube.com/watch?v=yxxIEOMqfx4

Good job calling for the assassination of your leader online. Dumbass

Since you didn't fuck your dog, I'll bite.

>What are you in for
>How much time did you get
>If you're white, how much more time did you get than a shitskin
>How many non-whites have you killed

>2m +

He does realize 4 million more people are born to immigrant nations every year? Its a never ending supply of people. The have to focus on improving things for people where they are so the dont want to leave

Interesting

Maybe the anti-black racism is because they commit disproportionate amount of crime in Canada too.

Your hero (((Madonna))) called for the genocide of the Weissen Haus. Nothing happened.

>Only white person in Black Panther theatre
>See fire erupt behind curtains, ceiling starts to go
>Niggers IQ so low that they think it's the projector and not reality
>Start whooping for the extra-realistic FX and the black homies that help made it happen
>Sup Forums on mind, but start feeling strongly repressed guilt
>guilt so strong it overcomes psychological defense mechanisms
>yell FIRE! during Black Panther to save your fellow human beings
>All of a sudden a sea of Eyes 'n Teeth appears out of nowhere
>Stares at you
>You hear Gorilla screams
>"KIL DAT WITE CRACKA!"
>Get swarmed by 200 niggers, raped, beaten, robbed and decapitated, then your corpse fucked for hours while apes take turns raping your BBC'd asshole
>Have your asshole destroyed by 200 BBC premature ejaculators in 60 seconds
>Meanwhile entire Theatre catches fire
>Curtains were on fire and you tried to do the right thing
>200 apes end up melting not realizing they were burned alive the entire time

Video related
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1FFAc0ccE

Canada has black history month?

Yes, for the next decade. Can you fucking read?

what the fuck? can i get a quick rundown on that video

That's how fires spread. You always think nah I can't die in a fire. Then you're in a closed environment.

Look up flash-overs.

Yay lets focus our energy and resources on everything but our own flesh and blood. Yay for nigs!

I don't get it, what's in it for white Canadians? Why logically should any white Canadian support this. All he's promising to them, is less representation, less support, less everything for what?

Whay if this cocksucking traitor faggot gets elected again?
Would you fellow leafs say this is likely?

He's appealing to women and the faggy cultlappers who try to please women. So, 75% of the white population.
Not the worst strategy if you think about it.

we're still on the mend.

>unconscious anti-black

how does he know? have they taken down statistics of "unconscious racism" ?

what if you're conscious of your racism?

He doesn't know shit, he's just launching a campaign to transfer resources from whites to blacks, there's nothing else to it.

Unfortunately we are fucking too cucked leafbro. Shit is heading downhill.

its the anti Canada polka nigger fuck yourself man

There's more Asians in Canada than blacks.

Filipinos are actually great proles. Nonviolent, work hard, too dumb to advance betong simple jobs.
Chinks are buying up the country wholesale and just using it to park money.

Beyond*

>He wants to massively up immigration from nearly 2M a year to even higher
Surely increasing your population by 5% yearly is not a good thing, especially when you're living on marginal land.

Watch the influx of white canadians to USA ramp up over the next few years.

holy fuck Canada

It's not particularly easy to emigrate to America.

How the hell can a white canadian immigrate to the us? It's very hard to do so.

Thats a sick looking shotty

>Claims 1 in 40 leafs is black
maybe in Toronto or Montreal, should i ask one of the 3 black guys who live in my town which one wants to be mayor?

>civ 6 with current-day leaders
I dig it.

Canada's become a cringe reality show, when will you leafs impeach this self loathing faggot already?

I used to look at you the same way user. I don’t know how we fell so fast.

Never. Ever. Share a border with (((America))) or elect a Frenchman.

This is an American disease and it's spreading. Canada is fucked because they're right next to America.

But it won't stop there oh no it won't. America please chemo yourself before it's too late.

I'll say this much, he's good at playing the game of politics. He gains the black vote while pissing off the conservatives who were never going to vote for him anyway. It's a win-win for the liberals.

Don't be a faggot. America was the cash register and military arm of Juden. Simply a corporation. This in no way started here.

And America isn't a cringe reality show? You guys just had another mass shooting in your shithole of a country.

Are those rich fucks even citizens?

wait a sec did President Trump okay this? if not im gonna hold off

JIDF pls go and stop scaring little canadians. you have bigger fish to catch like the Palestinian that recently recieved a rimjob from your wife.

>recruit black members of Parliament
Nice democracy, cucks.

If you think Trudeau's bad, wait until the Leap manifesto starts making waves in Canada and the NDP become a literal Maoist party.

Hes just a sikh nationalist who wants to use canada to funnel support and power to his buddies in india. Hes literally banned from entering india.

Any "solution" to black people problems that refuses to mention genetics and brain structure is just another word for "Let's figure a way out to bring a bunch more of them here and work them cheaply."

White self haters make sense when you understand what they really mean is often different that what they say.

Would you think it started online maybe?

I think social media is what's doing this, forget my American bait posting

Is this why canucks shit up this website constantly, because they need an outlet for all the bullshit their leader slaps on them simply for being canucks?

It felt like everyone had gone insane. Thank God we got Trump cause Obongo fucked up so royally.

The Great Black North!

you have no idea

I wish Canada were Rhodesia tier but it's not, it's already Zimbabwe, buddy.

Shootings > nigger appreciation decade

we dont even share borders with anyone yet we still got swamped. we got sold out my friend

they've jumped the shark with the rampant SJW bullshit, even the normies are waking up...

the sooner this soyfag gets out of office the better

At least we'll finally have equality in jail now. What a time to be alive.

The fact that trudeau acknowledges unconscious anti-black bias in others is just proof he is guilty of conscious pro-black bias. This renders his point moot, due to bias.

It's funny. Whenever I see news about Canadian postmodernist laws I have to google to see if they are ahead or behind Swedish laws. It's about 50/50.

Here in Sweden people pretend like it's not a problem to have crazy extreme left ideas written into law because "most people go for the spirit over the letter of the law". This sure as hell isn't true for the activists. It's not true for the politicians pampering to the activists. It's 50/50 for the courts and 50/50 for the state attorney and people in general.

>most people go for the spirit over the letter of the law
jesus christ what does that even mean

nice digits

quints

the irony is killing me

he is the very definition of privileged rich white boy

what a cuckfest. i want off this ride.

Most people will act according to the spirit of the law and not the letter of the law.

Maybe a bit broken english, it's late, my apologies.

>2 million a year
Holy fuck Polack, where's your fucking sources? Canadian immigration is not even a 10th (less than 200k) of that, you fucking filty sl*V

Underrated

>asks if they have a nog history month
>yes, a decade

Brainlet

That's some fucking incredible cognitive dissonance. I'm kind of speechless actually.

I always knew Canadians hated niggers, good to see the Prime Minister speak the truth.

Canada now needs affirmative action big time

There's 1 million blacks in Canada?

Why? Fucking why. STOP RUINING THE COUNTRY BY IMPORTING RETARDED NIGS.

I'm so pissed I voted for Trudeau

black people have a long history in canada, they're most famous for .... uhh, they uh, stopped the fires n shiet, and they've got melanin and they're the most powerful race after philipinos

>unconscious anti-black racism
>unconscious
what if I'm conscious

It's not cognitive dissonance. It's people being naïve. They think reason trumps law. Sometimes they come across a stickler for rules and they get punished hard for it.

You see this all the time with people in the welfare system. They get fucked over on small details because they got the wrong person administrating their case.

People are naïve in thinking that the sticklers are an extreme minority, but in fact they make up like 50% of the population.

This is why people don't have a problem with C-16 and laws like this. They think there's no way someone is that autistic; that they would follow the law to it's most extreme literal interpretation even when this use was never intended. It's dangerous to the extreme, because history has shown, time and again that people will abuse the law given the opportunity.

>which emphasizes the need for research and data collection to better understand the challenges facing black communities around the globe.

funnily enough Ontario is currently being shook down by race pimps BLMTO to remove anti-bullying police presence from schools and demanding more power to tackle imaginary black discrimination in government, all based on no research or data.

if our government begins collecting race based data and allow police to collect and report race crimes (gasp) I doubt it will reverse the trend of curry favoring to scary ejukayted melanoids. they seem intent on bloating our bureaucracy with useless job roles but I guess it will be nice to finally see who doing all the crimes. thanks?

Is there a group preparing undemocratic solution to Trudeau problem?

>all based on no research or data
Research and data is part of the oppressive patriarchy. I'm surprised he mentioned it at all.

to justify that there is anti-black racism going on they did their own research: between 1990-2015 toronto police killed 51 people and 18 of them were black

EIGHTEEN

I heard this and thought damn that impressively low and really a testament to how safe our country is.

They play data as they want. You just need a common sense and some stats knowlege to see when they lie with statistics.