Does anyone else not really care about the shooting?

Like at all?
I hear these youtube personalities talking about how sad and tragic it is and all this fake outrage and fake sadness. And I just feel... nothing.
Maybe I'm desensitized or maybe I'm a sociopath, but I don't care that x kids got killed. I didn't know any of them. Their deaths mean literally NOTHING to me.

How about you guys?
>Pic is one of the SJW pussies faking sadness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't care because you feel distant and that's ok.

this board isn't your diary my man

I also could not give less of a fuck

>calls out based Mark Dice for mocking retarded Gen z kids who instead of trying to hide or gtfo of their the first thing that pops up in their mind in a life threatening situation is to record on snapchat
Fag

I get excited because I love reading the manifestos and have frequently fantasized about killing people because I'm a social reject and watching other people lash out at society calms my nerves and keeps me out of prison.

The shooting is everything Sup Forums ever wanted and I don't understand why they're being such cucks now that it happened. A bunch of Jewish kids, Chads, and Stacies got killed which is everything Sup Forums preaches and now they are all trying to packpedal, which is pretty typical behavior for white men because as everyone knows, white men are pathetic and cowardly and just LARP.

Sup Forums has made me both a leftist and globalist. I hope I live long enough to watch white men lose all of their precious guns. I also serve the Jews now...They've been right all along.

yeah i hate the forced frustration about school shootings. happens so much it's lost all value. if people actually cared about people dying they'd focus on things like smoking/obesity

But let's considerate this guy has children and that changes everything. Maybe you just need to grow up or start carying more about the real fact and less about the way your distant mind sees it.
You can use some fiction, that helps.

You'd feel the murder of the grocery store clerk you go more than 300 people out of you acquaintance circle. You also probably don't have children to be outraged because someone else's creep offspring stranger killed your 15 years of care and money and out it all to waste.
It's mostly people using this incident for their own profit.

It's probably more because the Left instantly turn it into a gun control debate and that is extremely tiresome. It's like a classical conditioning thing. We now associate shootings with temper tantrums so we become uninterested. If people actually cared about shootings, they'd ban niggers.

This.

In all sincerity the moment I heard about the shooting I "felt bad" but also knew I didnt really care.
We aren't sociopaths, we are just truly becoming innured to this.

And yes- it isnt bullshit that making it political immediately robs it of the humanity and kills our ability to identify with it.

I think we may be moving into an era where you can no longer use tragedies to make any sort of point- it's pure virtue signaling at this point.

I feel the same. It's just part and parcel of (((diversity))) and (((multiculturalism))) to me.

this

Kill count, another white kid, that's all I know. Population control, who cares, might even be a false flag or a government OP

I honestly find it boring. Same shit. Fact that everyone's talking about it makes me nauseous. I want new news, not the same shit yet again

They are doing it for views. They're fake as fuck.

It's the fracturing of the Empire user, media would rather flare up fear/anger then try to address deep-seeded social issues

And I mean that both ways.

You cant use a school shooting to make a point anymore,

You can't make a point by shooting up a school anymore,

>durr get rid of guns
Liberal Virtue Signaling

>durr ima shoot up a school
Disenfranchised young man Virtue Signaling

Cries for attention are over.

"I'm going to be a professional school shooters"

You’re right, Phillip DeFuckass d and many others don’t know how to properly respect.

This website is turning me into a White Jew. The only people I have any semblance of care for are other redpilled people, and I view bluepilled normalfags like those that got shot the same way kikes view the goyim.

Yeah I give so little fucks I haven't even bothered to read a single article about it. It may as well have not happened.

I'm a tiny bit sad to hear about things like this, but wtf people, we live in a country of 330 million others. It's just a simple fact this is but a tiny drop in the bucket, no matter how badly the media wants to make this out to be the most important event of your life (along with every single other mass shooting since the beginning of time). If any of the people covering this shit actually understand it, then they're doing it purely for the money. If they don't understand it, then they're just unforgivably naive.

>The shooting is everything Sup Forums ever wanted
Nope..
>Sup Forums has made me both a leftist and globalist
Yeah right.

Still, you put some effort into your little epistle.

Oh, and...
>packpedal
lul

Luke was based upon Lucas (Luke=Luc), Luke was originally a pudgy short fat character who overcomes expectations by becoming a hero, Luke was always a Beta male character. Star Wars itself was a platform for the career of Harrison Ford, who Lucas used again in the Indiana Jones series. Han Solo's character is based upon Lucas also, Solo is actually a representation of the origins of NASCAR drivers, who were originally smugglers who tuned their cars to go faster than what the law could.

> History article on NASCAR's origins in the Prohibition era
> www.history.com/news/how-prohibition-gave-birth-to-nascar

Lucas himself was a racing car enthusiast and was potentially going to become a racer, but on June 12, 1962, then 17-year-old George Lucas was in a serious car crash which he said was as a miracle that he survived, Lucas would go on to explore this aspect of his life in the 1973 film American Graffiti.

Han's character in Star Wars is a continuation of Lucas' previous film American Graffiti, which also stars Harrison Ford as a street racer from the 50s. Han Solo is a smuggler/racer who's always fine tuning his vehicle/spaceship in Star Wars.

Lucas spent a lot of time working in a Mechanic's, this is how he got into filming in the first place. His first film is here
> youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc

It is the basis for the Pod Racing theme in the Phantom Menace, it is George who is the child entering into the world of filmaking. The Le Mans time/short is also the basis of THX

LUCAS = LUC
AS = ANAKIN SKYWALKER

I care....wait, I don't give a fuck.

These type of events are already expected at least once or twice in a year to be on American news in foreigners view), so what's the news?

I seriously don't give a fuck about those kids getting killed.
Probably a bunch of entitled little shits anyways.

I give so little fucks I don't even know what it is you're talking about

You can acknowledge that it's morally reprehensible because it brings harm to the wider community, you can also acknowledge the pain of the friends and families who have lost someone or sympathise by putting yourself in their shoes, but it would be very difficult to feel genuinely distraught unless you are some how attached to the victims yourself.
That's just my take anyway

Fake sadness and videos = clicks/likes/subscribes which = social currency = worth more than gold in today's society. Thank the Zuck for that.

hard to care about the loss of life when everyone is instantly politicizing it

There's nothing odd about it at all. You can't feel personally saddened every time someone or a group of people goes through something traumatic across the entire globe. You'd live in permanent depression.

You're not desensitized. You're not a sociopath.

You're lazy.

Apathy and cynicism are easy. Caring and being involved is hard. Not the tears of entertainment via involving yourself in someone else's tragedy. But real caring. The kind that donates money, and writes their representative in Congress. Caring takes work. It takes a desire to involve yourself in the world outside you, and you get nothing out of it except the satisfaction of living life as well as you're able to.

You're lazy. And that's fine. You're one of the disposable masses who mean nothing, in this world.

Do you really care OP? No it doesn't effect you at all and nobody but the people who were effected care, they say it is tragic and they feel really really bad about this and tomorrow "Whoa look how crazy and wacky I am!"

Fucking love Mark Dice someone should make an Mark Chad verus Philip de Virgin meme.
Chad Dice
>Has no background just his face in the video
>Isn't PC says whatever he wants
>A published author of well selling books
>Respects his audience doesn't have to demean them with shitty nicknames

Virgin de Franco
>Has to have gay home decor to offset his lack of a good face and fills his room with toys and comic BS so that you know he's a hipster faggot.
>Is a PC bitchboi who only echoes popular opinions
>Just some virgin on youtube never going to make it IRL once they shut him down
>Calls his audience bastards to try and demean them he picked bastard because he has no Dad

I feel ya. I don't give a shit at all.
The kids in the classroom didn't even give a shit. They were snapchatting and playing pokemon go.

Do you really care about anything? I feel sympathetic towards the families but if it didn't happen to someone I've come in contact with, I cant really care.

think most people expected something like this to happen cause of the memogate shit was heating up, so heres your daily bread and circuses distraction, whats that the pentigon misplaced 3 trillion, that cant be, we must look into thi- o wait there's a plane in the department building guess we will never know now.

It pretty much set the precedent on giving a shit when nobody cared but for muh gun-grabbery right from the start.

>getting used to schoolshootings
just american things

If I'd have spent 15 years raising a kid and they ended up a little piece of shit like all the ones we've seen come forward I'd breath a sigh of relief at the shooter helping me to abort my mistake before it went off into the world and wrecked it.

you shouldn't feel anything. This is the correct response. Why? because the media fails to understand the big picture, instead they're grandstanding their own agenda. Gun violence happens nearly every night in shitcago and detriot and because its black on black crime the media doesn't care. when its WHITE PEOPLE in a WHITE SETTING, its when the agenda matters. The las vegas shooting was completely memory holed once CIA realized israelis and suadis were involved.
These kind of stories are only convenient when it fits their narrative. Otherwise once they run out of steam with this MUH GUNS bullshit it'll be straight back to MUH RUSSIA

You don’t care in the same way as the rest of the goyim because you aren’t conditioned to respond to all these queues in those ways. A lot of normies only seem to care so much about it because it’s the “normal” thing to do.

15 people died in some distant area I never would have met. Why tf am I supposed to be devastated?

I don't care either, I only care about the fact that this is nothing but propaganda

I just want to watch the world burn from my living room, through my computer screen. I don't care.

I don't whatsoever. I heard it and was like, "oh, how unfortunate." I've seen some good memes from it here and there though

Burgers are the best goys.

I don't feel sad or anything, that might be because I'm not American, but I really don't give a shit.

Shit happens, some retard shoots up a school, people fake being outraged, and everyone will have forgotten about that in a few weeks.

It's just a school shooting, nothing really worthwhile.

This story has been played out man. Nothing new

I don't feel anything either. Not that I like the shootings, but it's not something that's going to depress me or effect my emotions in any way.

It's hard to feel really attached to these shootings because America is basically the safest it's ever been, just these random acts of violence are so blown out of proportion thanks to the news and internet. You can only care about so many people.

If it happened in your own town / county and you still didn't feel anything then you might be sick.

bummer man...
same way I feel when I hear about some DUI killing some random teens.. bummer..
I didn't do it, don't blame me or attack my rights because of it.

I felt a bit excited initially that there was a happening but not much after

all these hyperemotional reactions are a sign of low intelligence. I do not lack compassion or empathy but what's the point? a lot of people die all the time from all sorts of causes, I would be a hypocrite if I claimed I genuinely care. I save my emotional energy for when it actually matters and is useful, I do not squander it for virtue signalling at best

I agree.
Shootings are just...

part and parcel.

People care more about their own hangnail than they do a child starving to death on the other side of the world.

This

in the time it took me to type this post, more people died of natural causes than died in the shooting

No, it's desensitization

>real caring
>donates money and writes representative in Congress

either you are thick, or you are a moron who really thinks that is what real caring is. I feel bad for you.
Real caring isnt throwing money or writing a letter. And Real caring in any form is absolutely what gets crushed by the process and news cycle and pavlovian response of politicization of tragedies like this. Yes, we are beinbg systematically trained not to feel, and it's not because we are lazy.
I dont believe you care because you act angry and donate money

I don't give a fuck either.

Does anyone really care? thank god I'm not the only one thought I was a psychopath for a second.

The girls were all kikes, the guys were spics, one chink, and a swim fag that was dating a jewess.
The lone white person was the fat coach.
Maybe the AD was white, but I bet he loved his basketball Americans.
The geography teacher was definitely a jew.
Nah. I can't say I'm shook up about it at all.
I'd be ok with another wetback shooting up the same damn school and killing more kike bitches.
I wouldn't entice, suggets, or coax a spics into doing it, but if it happens, it happens.

Same, brother.
>inb4 some sensationalist faggots call you "edgy" for not crying over something you have no connection to nor does it affect you

>Country of 330,000,000 people.
I honestly don't think you "people" in your little tiny meme countries can even understand how many people that is. 17 dead kids. Proportionally do you think India or China cares when 60 poos or chinks die? Does it make the news every time 60 chinks fall in a hole or 60 loos die in a flood? Less then 3% of our shootings are mass shootings. Shootings are way less of a risk of death then medical accidents and prescription drug overdoses. You're just a brainwashed zombie who literally hates freedom.

More than 50000 people die each year in the us because of a drug overdose and more than 12000 are killed each year so this is nothing in comparison

War Alert. Get ready for martial law. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup

When you’re at the point where you have to question whether or not this event even happened because you’re country is a giant psy-op, it’s hard to feel anything except confusion, skepticism, and a constant dull rage. I mean, come the fuck on. They just tried to frame the POTUS with golden shower documents created from Sup Forums fanfic. How the fuck can you feel anything except confusion and skepticism.

Lol fuck no i dont care about the shooting. No one does except gun grabbing leftists. If you want your school to be safe from shooting then fucking guard it.

>Maybe im a sociopath

A rick and morty fan here that just discovered that most of the time empathy cant be sustained by long distance communication.

Why do you think that only a very minor percentage of the poblation actually gives a fuck for kids in afrika (for example)?

This is just natural, after so many shootings no one is interested in it. Im not. Its kind of funny that still happens and most of USA citizens just gossip in the internet about it.

This

Giving a shit about something actually requires effort, not giving a shit is basic as fuck and is what 99% of people do.

>i watch YouTube personaliaites
You're a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG

I just think if only the FBI could have uncovered who nicolouscruz was on youtube this all could have been prevented.

I actually get happy when horrible shit happens to innocent people.
I’m what some people would call “super saiyan god edgy”.
*teleports to another dimension*

The only thing I feel is mildly annoyed about being up for another few weeks of gun grabber bullshit

couldn't care any less, to be honest.
aside from the shills crying about it and shitting up the board. that's pretty tragic. ruined my lunch

why should i care about some random kids?

I had that very thought today while working out at the gym and watching CNN. Just another news story to me. I feel nothing for these people, I'm not sad about it at all, and moreover I don't care that I don't care.

Didn't care about this shooting.
Didn't care about the Vegas shooting.
Didn't care about the Orlando shooting.

The last shooting I gave a shit about was the Bataclan massacre in France. After I saw how retarded France's response was to the massacre, I suddenly stopped caring about shootings. It's all just a bunch of fake sadness.

We've been through the whole song and dance a thousand times. Leftists throw a shit fit and scream to ban everything, everyone else tells them that's unreasonable and they are retarded. Everything goes back to normal. Who cares? If the media didn't turn this shit into a circus to begin with, I'd guarantee these shootings would barely ever happen. I'm sure the notoriety and chance to "get back" at everyone that's ever wronged them is a big motivator for the people who do these shootings. We live in a society that has bred and literally invited this kind of tragedy, it's hard not to be apathetic.

couldnt care less.
to me, its the same as a random couple that die in a car crash or some refugees starving in bangladesh.
dont know them, dont care.

Virtue signalling is bullshit

>Does anyone else not really care about the shooting?
MEEEEEE!

I really am fucking tired, however, of these libshits who BUTCHER TWO MILLION INNOCENT BABIES EVERY YEAR, sitting around, waiting for a mass shooting so they can jump and pretend they are virtuous.

The EU has far more mass shootings than we do, both in total and per-capita.

I found I naturally approached it from a more pragmatic angle, and was almost completely devoid of emotional response to it after the initial "shit, another one?"

I waited for more and more info to come out, and I'm still waiting for the most "accurate" collection from sources I trust it. There is a shitload of really strange shit about this particular shooting, but even neglecting that, there was some other stuff that stood out that made me feel little sympathy for anyone involved besides the teachers and coach. If there were any innocents on the matter, my heart would go out to them, but I didn't see any.

One of the interviewed kids outright said they considered him a pariah, and declined to mention what they "called that corner of the school" because "it wouldn't be proper to say on air." In other words, Cruz was in some group so socially offensive to mention, the kid on air was self conscious about the image in saying it *after a fucking shooting* that he wouldn't say the nickname. That kind of ostracizing takes a concerted effort, either on behalf of the kids themselves, or the person wanting to get ostracized.

The kids then went into reading what sounded like pre-scripted gun grabber speeches with near perfect calm, as if from a teleprompter. No tears, no sympathy, just quick explanations of where they were when the shootings kicked off, then a speech on "why I am an example of why you all need to do better and panic about this gun stuff." The bodies weren't even cold, and *the kids are fucking doing this without batting an eye.* How little fucking care did they have for their classmates if the first thing they're doing is getting in front of a camera to make their political statement, and barely a few minutes of any sort of grief or terror? That's fucking sinister.

Those kids were cold, evil little shits that drove a psycho over the edge into totally unhinged territory. Both got what they deserved.

40,000 people, a large portion of them children, have died from the flu already. You you feel as emotionally upset about their deaths as the shooting victims? Do you agree that we must ban all foot travel, close every road, ground every plane, lock up every business that utilizes out of state contact, and lock down the countries boarders to prevent this?

If you answer no, you might not actually care about 17 kids you've never met being shot.

Unless all preventable deaths are equal, you are a hypocrite.

I'm just slowly getting more and more angry at the people who seem to allow and want more of this. These fucking monsters who ruined society so they could rebuild it as a nightmare

Im with you but Ive always been like this. I have zero empathy or compassion for people that I dont personally know.

The coach sounded like a genuinely good guy.
And now his wife is without a husband and his daughter without a father.

Why should I care? All I could think about was "Great, a week of spam about muh gun control". Social media has ruined all apathy I could have for anyone who is a pet of the kikes.

>I hear these youtube personalities talking about how sad and tragic it is and all this fake outrage and fake sadness. And I just feel... nothing.
What you feel is appropriate user, you have total distance from this event physically, socially, and morally, if you got broken up over it that would actually signal unhealth imo.

You may feel pity or empathy at a low level but it's the people kvetching over this like it's a massive tragedy who are fucked up, they're either shilling for attention or their lives are so rootless they don't even know what real grif is.

What theyre doing is performative grief, just as vapid as virtue signalling although actually gayer since grief is weaker than virtue

Same reason why I dont care if we ever build a wall.

I go to work, I come home, I cook, I go do some of my hobbies, and I worry about how the first five or so years of buying a house are all INTEREST being paid to the jew. This really pisses me off, this....legal slavery.....I dont even have time to care about another event the (((media))) is trying to spam me with

i havent had real feelings in over 10 years.
idc about some normie kids getting wasted its not my concern.

Fuck, he's right.. I'm Jewish now.

Not so sure about that. A white nationalist killed at least 6 Jewish children in a county with a Jewish police chief. I bet this shit is going to get blown up pretty big.

sauce?

it's okay user, they're trying to desensitize us.

i still care because i'm a young and deeply emotional on a level that i've grown to accept isn't quite normal.

it really saddens me to see people pretending to care. it's better to be honest about the way we feel, so everyone can discuss how we all got the feelings we harbor.

free expression my dudes.

(inb4 anyone calls me a faggot i am a girl stfu i have a lot of feelings)

I wish I was one of the victims desu

6000 people die every hour in this world

how is anybody who wasn't a friend/family member genuinely feel anything for this group of 17 that died? the moment they died so did hundreds of other people