Is this eye color non-white?

I’m growing worried. I always thought I was white. I was born with blonde hair and had it until I was 7. Many of my cousins have blue eyes. But now I have heard brown eyes means you have nigger genetics. I’m not sure where I got my African DNA, because my dad side is the side that all has blue eyes, and my mom’s said her parents are from England. Is it possible I could not be white?

kys, faggot

>inb4 kike

don't listen to the stormweenies, many famous whites in history have had brown eyes

Your mom has arab/nigger blood.

By Sup Forums standards everyone who isn't an albino is practically an abo, don't worry.

You caught the dark

i'm willing to bet in certain light your eyes look greenish

i also had blonde hair until i was 7 or so, its pretty common if you have european dna

This

Stormcucks are retarded
they talk about degeneracy
yet stay on this site, everyday
they are wannabes, and will
never achieve their pipe dreams
of having an all white anything
except their mothers throats

We are spiritually niggers, but factually white uwu

shitskin detected

is this where you faggots get redpilled about hitler's eye color?
later dweebs

Why even bother taking your eye color into consideration when we can look at the nigger skin directly below?

Yes. Brown eyes cannot be white. It's an African Gene. It signifies higher testesterone.
Then they weren't white

I would hardly say my skin is nigger colored

Yea well Sup Forums doesn't understand " white " refers to skin color. Some of these fucks would have us killing each other over red hair vs blond.
Look at your skin. What color?
White? Then you're white. I don't give a fuck what your hair or eye color is.
And I'm a blond haired blue eyed corn fed white boy.

Grow up and stop being an attention whore, faggot.

>Shit colored skin
HAHAHAHAHA if you think you're even close to being white you're retarded

White people are diverse and colorful.
You're part of the rainbow.

if your shit is that pale you probably have liver cancer man...

Fine, this one isn’t in a dim light

my only issue with this picture is that red hair (4th one down) isn't fucking natural at all

but yeah, whites can have light brown or 'hazel' eyes, blacks and asians just have dark brown bug eyes

Is this eye color white?

Have those bitch paws seen a single day of work?

Sorry. I am attention whoring a bit, but it’s pretty troubling. It’s like a mild identity crisis.

JUST

Being born with blonde hair is quite common among Europeans, Isaac newtoon was brown-eyed so if you're white
ps: stop eating your nails

Absolutely not white. Are you trolling or something Pablo?

I feel you, i have the same eye color. And no mudskins here. Only half slav.

>Only half slav
>Only

Says the French rape baby. Where is your white flag?

Don't worry. You still have time to get your Black Panther ticket.

You know what's even more troubling? The fact that I only have 5 beers left for the night and I count the seconds left till the gas station next door opens up. Just checked, still 6 hours left. So, I gotta cope with 1 beer per hour, roughly. And yeah, that troubles me. It also troubles me that your "government" fucks up half of the planet, but that's probably not your fault. It also troubles me that my brother is going through a hard divorce right now and his kids don't understand what's happening to them. I shit on your troubles, fag.

yes, user, you're not white, now kys or start behaving like a nigger.

I’m beginning to think you’re the one who is darker than chocolate

Is there a reason you didn't pick any up before they closed? Are you trying to come out as black by letting us know how lazy you are?

Wow total burn bro