So, does this show have any actual value besides the 'cute' factor?

So, does this show have any actual value besides the 'cute' factor?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

ravioli

Yes

If you like the same jokes repeated over and over again, yes, aside from that it's a mediocre show.

I want a maid dragon NOW

"Two lonely people learning how not to be lonely and discovering the other people in their lives who care for them."

embiggening my dick

Sure. What a question is this? Don't you watched the show?

It's about how chaos and order are governed by dragons who neglect their duties to pursue happiness in the forms of love and food.

fuck off to your underage youtube comments

>good music
>deep family themes

I like the show for the most part, it's kinda cute.
Too bad about the English SJW dub though. But only fags watch dubbed anime anyway

Just a reminder that Phantom World was better in every single way.

The only good part of the show was the art that came from it desu

It's also very erotic.

This thread is disgusting tbqh

You're disgusting

Its yuri, so its automatically good

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

It's about a racist illegal immigrant working as live-in housekeeper, a gay rapist child and the poor woman that has to deal with them.

KnK did it better.
both of them

Maid Dragon is AOTY and a poignant metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality, alienation, accepting and understanding others, adapting to society, appreciating the little moments in life, capturing the shortsightedness and transience of human existence and fitting in with society's expectations.

fpbp

Family values

The cute factor is the best of the values. Especially the cuteness of Elma

>i-it's deep i swear

LITERALLY the worst girl

The only sexism that's happening is from Tooru towards Kobayashi's male friend, whom she is convinced must be trying to get with her.

Not an argument.

wew whatever say user

>AOTY when kemono friends exists
fuck right off to where ever you came from

wow someone needs to go back to Tumblr

>cgi
No

It's a moeshit SoL with a couple of funny jokes and a bunch of cute characters, so "the cute factor" is the job description. It's like saying "does this comedy have any actual value beside the 'funny' factor?"

>shitdragon
It's not going to be on any Best of All Time lists, but it's certainly an enjoyable show and one of the best in its season.

>cgi is worse than moeshit
No

>Kemono Friends isn't moeshit
No

Kyoukai no Kanata remains KyoAni's biggest mistake.

somehow It has a higher MAL rating than K-On

but it isnt?? ? ? ? ?

That's Phantom World

I enjoyed most of the heartfelt dialogue.

Only if you're an ironic weeb.

So is my third dimensional pen9r head inside the axis of the cyclirioum circle of passion.

>CHU CHU YEAH!