Do you think we'll have a more embarrassing president in our lifetime?

Do you think we'll have a more embarrassing president in our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/schumer-rounds-collins-destroys-ability-dhs-enforce-immigration-laws-creating-mass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying this could have been avoided in any way

Wtf I love Drumpf now

>World hates Jews
>Trump gets elected president
>World hates Jews
>Trump did it
Kek

His daughter is a Jew and trump is pro-israel but never mind that! Trump is literally Hitler

>“Trump killed my mother, and raped my father!”
t. Liberals

OH SHIT! WE BETTER OPEN THE BORDERS NOW!!

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/schumer-rounds-collins-destroys-ability-dhs-enforce-immigration-laws-creating-mass

More like whatchda doing rabbi

More embarassing than Obama? No.

>unironically posts a meme with a logic fallacy

People hate Jews and Israel because of Jews and Israel.

Posts a Newsweek article - Fuck off shill

>Trump recognizes jerusalem as israeli capital
>Muslims unexpectedly go bombermode and attack jews
>ITS TRUMPS FAULT!!!!

??

>Because of Trump
>Not because of the Jews' behaviour

Ok retard

>Do you think we'll have a more embarrassing president in our lifetime?
Yeah Obama

1 post by this ID of course. Blatant shilling, please fuck off and die promptly twit.

>Trump is a Jew puppet
FUCK TRUMP
>Trump gets Jews beat up
FUCK TRUMP

>[Muslims] are burning Israeli flags and attacking Jews

This. I understand not liking Trump, but this irrational deranged loathing that blames him for things he had nothing to do with, or assigns him attributes that he does not possess, is just... well... deranged.

>unexpectedly
??

*George Bush

Corrected your mistake, user! You're very welcome.

Yes, no one ever hated the Jews before Trump.
He caused it all.
Attention! Jews never responsible for their own bullshit. Repeat, Jews never responsible for their bullshit.

Maybe. Trump is the unconscious expression of the American death wish. Never before has a literal retard been instilled with so much power. He if fails to unmake the nation than the American people will be compelled to find someone who can.

jews, I bet

Jews R the biggest whiners and bitchers on the planet. Always looking 4 pity and moar shekels

Sage

>jews have been removed from every country since the dawn of the abrahamic religion

Wasn't Newsweek just raided?

Do they want more claw?

Sage

you're a fucking idiot

>jews getting attacked is bad

You mean more embarrassing than that faggot Obama?

this

You're right, I doubt we'll find someone with a greater capacity for destruction than Trump. It's now or never for the nihilists.

Hitler was better.

Already did. His name was Obama.

Trump is pro Israel.
He's way more pro-Judiasim than Berry was.
It's quite funny really. Sup Forums dislikes jews and the guy they ride the dick of loves them.

Headline would have been better if it said that people are burning jews instead of flags. If they want clickbait, they need to get with the program.

Its because of 20 years of pointless illegal proxy war against the pnac "axis of evil" that has butchered 2 million people for nothing. Its because of the refugee crisis. Its because of the strategic funding of ISIS. Its because of the ceaseless attacks against western culture and traditions.

To blame Trump for it is hilarious. A wannabe neocon who did a hostile takeover of the neocon party.