Well Sup Forums, what should Trump do to prevent white kids from shooting up schools?

Well Sup Forums, what should Trump do to prevent white kids from shooting up schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/2018/01/
youtu.be/12jNXyx_C1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry bigot, mixed race jew killers are the future of america and it's beutiful.

enforced abortion

Wasn't he a slav though?

ban schools of course

isn't that the school resource officers job. aren't high school required to have atleast 2 officers?

No, actually, Jewish Majority schools should be cleaned out by the police and military. School shootings? Fuck that. Send in Nazi Death Squads. Jewish School Raids, NOW.

Outlaw murder.

Crisis actor

What kind of slav has a hispanic last name and is a white supremacist?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

4 words, bitch. That's the answer you'll get.

A qt cat-girl gf for every boy in America.

Almost as bad as Jimbo K. sniffling

Trump isn't supposed to make schools safe, the federal government is not charged with protecting people from murders in the constitution. That is the job of the local police department.
Fucking retarded people every fucking time.
It is like people never read the 10th Amendment.

This. Solve every problem with the American youth right there.

I particularly agree with this idea

Trump should issue an executive order that outlaws all Democrats, and that makes it legal for any US citizen to harm and kill a Democrat. All you need to do is prove they are a registered Democrat and you are excused in court.

The vast majority of mass shooters are Democrats, and this executive action will eliminate the problem.

Chances are they were having donuts. If the guy hadn't been retarded he probably wouldn't be in custody right now, he had every chance to get away.

>Wasn't the school a gun free zone?
>Wasn't there resource officers on site?

Guess it didn't work out how they thought huh?

the absolute state of denial of mutts on here

Banning murder and making its punishment a life sentence or death would probably work.

Oh, really? And what arguments do fuckin gun control activists make outside of these 4 words:
GUNS LEAD TO VIOLENCE

keep calm edgy boi

smaller schools

I forget her name, but it's Sephardic

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Except he was an aloha snackbar

...and the mods deleted every thread yesterday that contained this image
Not just letting it die, they 404’d them all within 20 seconds
This is a shill thread

yeah, just keep ignoring the nigger problem. Not to mention this is not Trumps problem
heyjackass.com/2018/01/

gibs meh free school
>gibs free school
now gibs meh free securitay
>you want fries with that?

>school is a gun free zone
>guy brings a gun into school and kills unarmed people
how could this have happened??

Not like there weren't dozens of the same shit threads posted yesterday.

And...?

>If the guy hadn't been retarded he probably wouldn't be in custody right now, he had every chance to get away.
how so?

sauce

>What kind of slav has a hispanic last name and is a white supremacist?

The current face of America.

No you retard, that was what shills here butthurt about Russia were saying

Violence is necessary when tyrants (aka Democrats/liberals) attempt to seize power from the free people.

>Violence is necessary when tyrants (aka Democrats/Republicans)
Fixed

>is a white supremacist
He was never part of any white supremacist group, the MSM thought LARPers here on Sup Forums were leaders of a white supremacist group that had talked to him

only jews and niggers were killed

what the fuck is her problem? shes white ... right

Arm the teachers. Shooters like this targets groups that they know cannot fight back.

>daughter us shot
>nothing better to do than spout SJW shit on TV

Lmao
What would have she done if her daughter was shot in one of the thousands of shootings that occured under Obongo?

>GUNS LEAD TO VIOLENCE
lol no they don't. People lead to violence.

I went to a DOD school in Europe and we had no metal detectors or any bullshit. These people want minority protection without saying it.

Bitch is straight out of The Onion.

Allow weapons on school property.

Let teachers be armed then.

Bet she voted for Hillary.

>DO SOMETHING. I REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND.
>I HATE YOU DRUMPF
>DO SOMETHING

armed murder drones that attack autistics like the sentinels in xmen first class

Adoptive parents were probably hispanic, being florida and all. And his name is Nikolas, not Nick.

>still sending kids to public school

Nothing. Those that don't like people being able to defend themselves need to leave this country.

Legalize assisted suicide for ages 12 and up with psych reccomendation. Legalize for everyone after 18. Mandatory psych evals at the beginning of the school year like they do with height, weight, sight, and hearing.

End result is that all these fucked up kids will get suicidal urges before they want to kill someone, and when they get that urge they can go to a doctor and act on it instead of just bottling it up.

I wouldn't want my old teachers to have guns. Some are fucked in the head.
>making shit salary
>has kids
>getting old
>stressed from shit babysit/teaching gig

Israeli teacher with kids.
Our teachers are %90 lefty and would refuse.
I hate our adults.

give weird kids blowjobs, guaranteed no more of these shootings, closest you'll get is gang shit

>All violence is bad
I have no problem violently defending my life if I need to

will liberals respect Trump more if he cries live on camera as Obama once did?

>trump bans guns
>loses all support
>dems still hate him too

it would go like this 100%. use dems as human shields instead, and throw them off helicopters.

Fuck her, women always want to protect and henpeck until everything is just so and suits their need for security. Women are for this reason not fit to make ethical decisions for the rest of society or we'll all end up as weak as women.

>Mandatory psych evals at the beginning of the school year like they do with height, weight, sight, and hearing.
Where did you go that they did this?
This happened a few times every 2-3 years in elementary school but never in middle or high school

All goyim should be on (((medication))) starting in grade school to curb these violent urges.

>what should Trump do to prevent white kids from shooting up schools

build wall
deport all spics and niggers, including mongrels
99% less (school) shootings

kill the tv radio machine. better get those comfy beats on vinyl or wax.

I think you're forgetting one group who glamorizes violence.

Just give teachers guns! the more guns there are the less likely people are going to try and shoot up the place

20Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

>putting boys in girls bathrooms was more important than the epidemic among white men.

Spics considered White... there is your problem.

always interesting how the people paid to prevent stuff like this never end up doing their job but everyone wants to blame everybody else. The sherriff ranting about how he needs more funding for police resources but doesn't say fuck all about the police who are literally stationed on campus.

World's been in a twilight zone for some time.

if niggers and spics go this consumption will drop to a minimum.

also jews go into the oven, not beyond the wall.

Yeah, where was the "resource officer" when shit was going down?

This is true. Wonder why the police who were supposedly on campus were never mentioned. Where were they when all this happened?

High tailing it out of there
Blue lives matter bro, they just want to go home to their families!

Just turn all public schools into guantanamo levels of security. Not like any kid going to public school is getting a good education anyway.

How much do you want to bet that it was a woman? And that she cried?

Also no mention of the reports sent to the alphabet boys when this looney posted nutbag videos on youtube threatening violence. Yet, he was able to acquire a gun and commit this sick crime while multiple paid agencies/groups were missing in action. Reminds me of the interesting case of the guy who shot up the FL airport after having literally left an alphabet agency office declaring he was a recruit of terror and was going to do something....

Coincidences are never coincidence in such high orders. Lets see where they take this one...
> Multiple agencies alerted.. did nothing
> Law enforcement on campus did nothing
> TAKE THE GUNS
> MOAR POLICE
> MOAR SURVEILLANCE

Make America great again

Well we can start by killing OP and saging his thread

busy sucking each other off behind the bushes

This is why we don't ask emotionally compromised individuals to craft laws. In her mind any end justify the means.

Sorry her kid(s) had to die but there's no law that would prevent something like this it's part of living in a free society. If someone wants to kill you they'll find a way, criminals don't obey laws. He could have driven a truck into a bunch of kids getting out from school, would we ban all cars?

The point is people die all over the country all day, inner cities being one example, but people ignore that because it happens all the time. Something like this is an aberration that garners a lot of attention because it's unusual but that's not a reason to eliminate the second amendment, or let police and feds imprison or seize weapons from individuals that have not committed a crime.

Where's the outrage from the 500 mothers of dead niggers who get killed every day by illegal weapons?

because murderers care about following the law don't ya know

any teacher can walk into a gun store and get a gun in 10 minutes

pay teachers a little extra to take firearm classes, have weapons stored in locked containers in every classroom, when an active shooter alert goes out the container is unlocked and the teacher can use the weapon to defend the students.

Even if only half the teachers took the incentive to get a gun, mass shootings would become a thing of the past.

General warrant

>Well Sup Forums, what should Trump do to prevent white kids from shooting up schools?
ARM THE FUCKING TEACHERS!

In which Amerifags assume schoolchildren being killed at school happens in any other developed nation

youtu.be/12jNXyx_C1M

it boggles my mind that these people are so BIG GOVERNMENT ...their first instinct is to plead with congress and president and our politicians to stop this from happening. tyranny when?

I'm going to be posting this a lot today

How is that white? She is as red as a tomato.

Okay we'll ban machine guns.

every white man a gf

it didn't used to happen, so clearly its a cultural thing, a copycat/notoriety phenomenon.

Anyone else waiting for her to start chomping.

>Sorry her kid(s) had to die but there's no law that would prevent something like this it's part of living in a free society.
Dis is da brize of freedum

HERE IS WHAT YOU DO!

)FUND ALL SCHOOLS TO HAVE PSYCHOLOGISTS OR MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATORS

) stricter background checks-mainly to include mental health history (WHICH CURRENT DO NOT PROVIDE)

) (Potentially?) My favorite, hold districts accountable. That'll enforce creativity on defense and share methods on what works best with at risk districts and counties.

I had a school psychologist. He was useless to me, but I see the benefits of it. Look at the faces of these freaks. People on his Instagram were calling him fucked and faggot. I mean, the kids mom JUST died and no one took him in.

)Enough of the Anti-depressants to deal with your puberty stress!
Like every other shooter, I bet he took anti-depressants too...

Half of pol...