Shall not be infringed

Seeing an influx of these shilling for noguns due to the shooting in FL. Daily reminder not to let this type of shilling demoralize you.

Try reading the sticky before posting. You're making the rest of us look bad. Whoever made that image should probably kill himself.

The United States Constitution has no jurisdiction in the 21st century, nor does the bill of rights.

All it managed to accomplish is keep this country from adapting to a changing, modernizing society in a civilized manner like the rest of the world. It's about time for America to grow up and learn proper discipline.

Zero tolerance gun control
Zero tolerance hate speech suppression
Deliberate evasion of electronic surveillance will be a federal offense
Federally enforced diversity standards
Eliminate the stubborn few that refuse to accept change

You in real life. Fuck off democrap.

Go suck on some foreskins rabbi

Bump

Reminder that you're on a public board and there is no hive mind. Why don't you go find a new safe space baby boy?

I don't, only an idiot would think that would work anyway. Why do I give a shit about someone's weak minded remorse?

>there is no hive mind
Hello Mordechai. How is the ADL office today?

if i lived in a white ethnostate I would give a shit if guns were removed.

moarpheus you are mentally ill seek help

>The United States Constitution has no jurisdiction in the 21st century, nor does the bill of rights.
Good then it shouldn't be a problem when we round motherfuckers like you up for the genocide since you willingly gave up your right to due process, self incrimination, cruel and unusual punishment, the right to remain silent, and legal representation. You. Are a fucking moron. Dangerously...nay, LETHALLY fucking stupid and you have NO BUSINESS giving up other peoples hard won rights you fucking pussy.

Not an argument. Posters like you will likely be among the first to get hauled off to skinhead camps.

>moarpheus
who? frank?

reminder that pieces of shit like you will never be worth a fuck.

lmao i just find it funny they even bother shilling that shit...

...like... dude.....
nobody's going to take away the guns. Get over it xD

Shills non nos vincere poteris

Hauled off by who? Some man who isn't a chickenshit fuck like you. I have four years in the 82nd airborne. You want my guns, come and take them.

There were a shitton of people who voted for Trump to ensure that bitch Clinton wouldn't use Supreme Court appointments to eviscerate the Second Amendment.

Do they do mental background checks? Lefties on fb keep posting something about Trump getting rid of an obama law that prohibited mental ill buying guns

Shills need to personalize a person in order to attack them on Sup Forums so they call people by these namefags to do that.

You.

You.

It's not so much demoralizing as just boring and tedious. I wish it would sink in that this doesn't work, certainly not here, and I don't think it's working well anywhere anymore.

The problem is gun control is now being aimed at whites, historically gun control was designed to keep them out of the hands of niggers and the loosening of gun control in recent times has coincided with sharp increases in violence and nigger gun ownership. They are pushing for whites to commit the terrible shootings so that guns can be restricted again but not in favor of whites as it used to.

>Advocates removing free speech

Get out and stay out

You know, I used to agree with you but enough is ENOUGH.

How many more dead children will it take before we finally admit we have a gun problem? Our hearts are full of hatred & our society is sick because of it.

Only by giving up our weapons & opening our hearts to other countries can we truly cure our society of this terrible plague, together guys.

make a game of it, I know I have. The only way they can win on pol is to not play in the first place.