Sup Forums most hated character

Post a character you hate, if someone says "I like them" then we post another until we find the least popular Sup Forums character.

>disliking Mankoto

Did literally nothing wrong

Probably Kirito

Truth from E7AO

Nobody likes this faggot

yes

fuck you, that was best girl.

>most hated
>/ourguy/
Which is it, Sup Forums?

He's shit

The ugly realistic Harem MC
Sup Forums hates him?

>OP
I agree, OP is Sup Forums's most hated character. MANkoto on the other hand, is somewhat liked.

>realistic
Nah

t. roastie

>literally every girl threw herself at him, begging for his dick

How is that his fault? The girls were all whores aside from Kotonoha

Liking him is a meme and you know it.

Yuki Rito is most biggest faggot mc ever
What a kind of miserable shit loves ume
Die with "man"koto
3rd worst girl behind of sdeath and mine
Fuck off Incestfag

I also hated him at first but if you really think about it, 99% of it is the girl's fault. They jumped on his dick and he just let it happen because they're cute so why the fuck not. It's honestly hilarious

Like clockwork

user

Had a soft spot for him since the first episode,

I liked her

I really don't get why she has so many waifufags. She's the most generic character by far (haven't played V3 though) across the whole series, it's ridiculous.

I like her

a lot more than this asshole, anyway

And there's the real hated girl.

Only newfags and delusional othergirlfags hate best girl Kirino

Being a manwhore is wrong.

Pic unrelated

How can you hate him

He's incredibly amusing

Still as mad as ever I see.

Imagine it the other way around. Some guy jumps on your waifu, and your waifu lets him fuck her, saying he was cute and it was his fault. That's fucking disgusting.

I like Maizono. I like how there was at least one student who panicked, when thrust into that kind of situation (locked in a creepy school with talking animals, shown that everything you had ever made was destroyed) Plus no one told her about the trials, and the fact that everyone dies if she escapes.
Also I wasn't spoiled on the way she died, so killing the assistant character first was a genuinely cool moment.

Newfags post the creation of captacha maybe, in 2007 Makoto was worshiped around here.

ANDOUUUUUUU

Suzak is cool

Sure I hated this fag, yeah

Come on dude, how can you not like Guts' personal trainer. He wouldn't have gotten to where he is now without him.

Fuck off
Based Donovan is the only good character in that piece of shit manga created by your idol master loving author.

Great tier
He was just paying for a service, he was a victim.

Yeah, worshipped by idiots.

Dumb bitch

Not that bad.

She wasted so much screentime and then died because she didn't listen to MC.

But I don't self-insert as Kotonoha. She's fucking retarded and should've ditched him when she saw him kissing Sekai.

Yeah, and that's understandable. I'm just pointing out that saying it was 99% the girls' fault is just wrong.

>Ungrateful
>Takes advantage of Seiko
>Gets offended when Seiko doesn't eat her sweets even though she told her that she can't because of her health
>Blames Seiko for ruining her sweets despite the fact that she personally took the laxatives from the cabinet
The Ultimate Bitch

You hate what you don't understand.
You hate what makes you self conscious about your own flaws.

The correct answer. This is the most retarded plot point in the otherwise good show. Leon could have just said "It eats people, not seeds, asshole" and it would not have been a problem.

This is a thread about unlikable characters, and everyone who has read the source finds it impossible to hate this guy.

>You hate what you don't understand.
>You hate what makes you self conscious about your own flaws.

>almost all Sup Forums likes is girls
>implying Sup Forums understands girls.

I didn't like other girls. I hated most of them. Got anything else?
Not even mad. I just don't like her.

But user, Yui is the biggest shit, not Yuuki.

How about this one?
I've never seen anything positive said about this guy.

But user, Mankoto is currently fucking pic related.

This. Yui is a hypocrite shit who sucks dick because she's a whore. She's as bad as Rin, Houki & Sera.

Nah, he and Mashiro were great together

First of all, fuck off with the "Mankoto". Second, Sekai is somehow worse than him since she was sort of the root cause of him becoming an unlikable man-whore.

I know some people empathize with him, but surely no one actually LIKES Shinji

I kinda relate to him so it's hard to hate him completely.
I didn't mind him i guess

>disliking Mankoto

It's because he's Sup Forums's most realistic self insert and Sup Forums hates itself, Shinji is every autist on this board personified of course no one's going to like him

Hypocrites Motherfuckers

Shinji >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit (makoto)

Well there was also a fire there as I remembered. If it weren't for it, then it wouldn't have ended in such a way.

>hating Kotonoha's wife

Did someone say motherfucker?

Inmundas Mierdas Hipocritas
Les pregunto algo, acaso de verdad conocen la definición de puta o hipocrita? algo que ustedes realmente son.
Solo ustedes insultan a Yui basandose en su "opinión" de haters maricas sin saber nada realmente de ella y de las demas

Exactly. Yui a great shit.

Only secondary faggots hate shirou though. His character development in the VN is probably the greatest thing about it.

Explicate marica de mierda porque dices que Yui es una mierda (algo que ella no es) sin mentir como este marica de mierda

Las unicas grandes mierdas son ustedes 2 los chupabolas de makoto y los miserables incest fags

Solo porque ella fue la unica quien si se enamoro del maricon de rito y por ese maldito accidente del pulpo por culpa de nana llamas una mierda hipocrita a Yui
Que hay de la Hija de Puta de momo de nana y yami

>>>/mexico/

You know the bad ending isn't the only route right? If you have to blame someone, then blame the player.

Literally armin, eren, levy, hanji and the now deceased erwin are the only good characters in the show and if you like faggots like ymir or the warriors die

Run, Koujo Rin, Kyoko y por ultima mikan esa naranja podrida incestuosa

Fuck slaine.

Es español, Estúpido

This is an English speaking website beaner

only /y/ fangirls can see this idiot on good light.

This fag is the worst part of the entire Fate series.
I hated him in the VN too.

Slaine was based in the second cour, it was the antagonist that mess needed but it didn't deserve, then the princess ruined everything.

best girl in that shitty show

Nene is 10/10