Fbi was warned about Nikolas Cruz prior. They did nothing

fbi was warned about Nikolas Cruz prior. They did nothing.

buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.rib44wDMJ6#.eoVddA8o5P

archive.is/9Z5mu

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment and calling the bureau's Mississippi field office. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau's Mississippi field office got back to him "immediately," Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight told BuzzFeed News. "I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

FBI agents contacted Bennight again Wednesday, after a 19-year-old named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in South Florida, killing at least 17 people.

in b4 le fake news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akZecFyj8FU
atf.gov/firearms/qa/does-customer-have-be-certain-age-buy-firearms-or-ammunition-licensee
apnews.com/amp/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

The FBI has been caught several times fabricating Islamic terror plots and the Russian government directly warned your government about those Chechen brothers who bombed the marathon. Did you really expect them to do their due diligence with this kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=akZecFyj8FU

If the fbi has you on a list, you shouldn't be able to buy a rifle.. right? any idea where this kid got it?

I mean, what can they fucking do?

Should they just round up every autist on /r9k/, Sup Forums and /r/incel that makes an edgy post and put them in a camp somewhere?

actually scratch that, that sounds pretty good. let's just do that.

He was an aloha snackbar

...and the mods deleted every thread yesterday that contained this image
Not just letting it die, they 404’d them all within 20 seconds

Fucking over the country with lies takes a lot of time and effort. They simply don't have the time to protect us.

Probably not let him buy a rifle. Monitor his online use. See that he had smoke grenades shipped to his house (speculating).

>buzzfeed

Get lost ADL

i'm not adl... i wouldn't normally cite fake news on here, but im not finding this anywhere else online.

this. fuck you op

This is Kike shit 101.

They love alliteration in names. Ex John James, Schlomo Shekelberg, etc

Ben Bennight is that but ramped up a gorillion times.

they rounded up Lexplorer for joking about doing the same thing

Was warned.....hmmmmmm

Was warned that a guy named Cruz would be showing up at a school?

Where have I heard that before......!

>joking about threats
>even on Mongolian Circle Jerk Board
Hola newfag. We can call each other niggers, but we know the line to not get v&. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

They were too busy adultering and texting their BFF

They took another screenshot how fucking retarded are these FBI people?

they 'took a copy of the screenshot' he had already emailed them? Burger tax dollars at work.

FBI was too busy trying to elections, remove a sitting president, and obstruct justice.

Brainlets immediately resort to gun control debate when things get blasted by (((guns))). Its not guns, its autists.

Autist control when? oh "thats too hard to implement" or "but m-muh rights," then accept that govt isnt the solution to everything and move on.

i'd personally want to see parents burn for raising murderers as decided by a jury of half victim relatives and half local perfect strangers. thats a practical law.

We're all going to forget the fact you have to be 21 to buy a gun

who bought him the guns?

atf.gov/firearms/qa/does-customer-have-be-certain-age-buy-firearms-or-ammunition-licensee

In addition, many laws allow gifting of guns to even younger.

>Probably not let him buy a rifle
The FBI has no control over that. Blame your republican congressmen.

>Monitor his online use
I'm sure they were, but they're stuck monitoring 100000x other edgy NEETs and there's no way they can effectively analyze them all in a timely manner

Mate that's been the same with any terror or shootup except the vegas one recently.
>Tranny phantom
>Most Muslim terrorists
etc etc.
They're just too incompetent to act. And then it just leads to arguing over the same points and false condolences

>FBI is warned
>"this edgy kid made a threat online"
>go investigate kid, he hasn't committed any crimes yet
>"hey are you going to shoot up your school?"
>"no"
>"...well we've done all we can do."

Life isn't Minority Report, OP.

We should probably have a nice public holiday about "Thanks for not shooting up shit" where we kinda give gifts and candy to autists and outcast. Sort of like a valentines day for spergs.

They probably get shit like this every day and 99% of the time it turns out to be nothing. What are they supposed to do, arrest everyone who makes a violent post on social media? This is America, you can't do that shit. The laws aren't in place to give them any options to act.

>bail bondsman
dude is on fox news right now this very second

They could've checked if he has an AR-15, my nigger.

>Two federal law enforcement officials say the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle used in the deadly rampage at a high school was purchased legally at Sunrise Tactical Supply in Florida

apnews.com/amp/892a28db92924e2faa15e7b90a5b843f