Does the success of Asian-American athletes change your view on who should be allowed citizenship in the ethnostate?

Does the success of Asian-American athletes change your view on who should be allowed citizenship in the ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian girls should be given free marriage visas and white women should be deported to Africa.

Top 5 Countries in the Olympics are all White. Asians can go to Asia if they want to compete in the Olympics.

No. Just reinforces my need to blow loads on Asian backs.

i support women-only migration

Fair and honest take. I respect that.
But one would argue that limiting their presence in the State would hamper your ability to act on this need.
Case closed.

I got frequent flyer miles up the wazoo, friendo. I could be in the sideways pink every couple of months and not see a significant dip in my spending cash. So, it’s still a no from me, dawg.

fuck your ethnostate
This is the land of the free and home of the brave!

do you know people of all races and color are still getting citizenship.. because they do it legally

all the libtards are to stupid to understand the difference between legal and illegal

Antithetical to the project of the ethnostate.

does autism hurt?

WMAF ethnostate

It's better to have zero medals than even a single non-Aryan in a nation

Not unless I get off my meds.

No because I always welcomed East Asian women from the start.

>christan
lol no thanks, my japanese girlfriend is shinto. fuck your dead kike on a stick.

A hapa girl broke my heart :(

Spill the beans.

How do we fight this?

>gf
Yep. My WIFE is Christian.

The weebs are like the Cubans fleeing the island in the 70s. LET THE REFUSE GO!

asians were always allowed

Asian women are goddess
White girls are just a bunch of thots who wanna suck black dicks

Do you want the full story? (Dif Id because I'm phoneposting now)

Fuck no. Why would it?

Makes no fucking sense.

fake news in the extreme

Totally fine with flooding this place with Asians. They contribute to society and don't cause a lot of violence.

If any white doesn't let this into the ethnostate you shall put him to death

Nah
not at all

>whites becominh minority
>let's breed asian women
>literally contribute to the problem
Good job alt right

I'm on nofap asshole

Why the Hell would it? The point of the ethnostate isn't to win sporting events, it's to preserve your race or ethnicity. It's stupid anyways because it implies whites will cede territory that is theirs to begin with

Jewesses are a bigger threat than Asians tbqh

run a poll 2-3 months from now and 95% of sports watchers will have no idea who she (?) is
fake news always bamboozles these people into thinking they're stars, sad!

Why would it? Got a case of yellow fever user?

>gook lovers
>on MY board

wow this place really is subverted by fags and nu-males
ive been with asians before and im not joking they're just as bad as any other women, maybe even worse in how fucking annoying they are when they think you're dependent on them for love.
And i LOVE how whoever the fuck made this (probably a kike or some person who married a gook) talks about "christianity" when most asians are atheistic faggots who worship the media
but maybe its just bait, and maybe I'm the faggot for typing out this reply
i dunno

nobody actually likes them
only the fags who ended up marrying them, and gooks trying to sell their kids off to steal your property

Your future. Glad you love it

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

((((!))))

Parents entered the USA legally,
Gained their citizenship in the 80's,
And raised a winner.

This.
Judean milkers are formidable weapons in the sexual race wars.

snowboarding... meh.

Immigration policy shouldn't be based on skill in a leisure activity.

We should have an "Operation Paperclip" policy. Only fuckers who can make better nukes and rockets are allowed.

No. Asians are successful. It's not about success. It's simply about genetic continuation.

>Immigration policy shouldn't be based on skill in a leisure activity.
Trump's immigration bill gives extra points for those with Olympics medals

Everyone on Sup Forums agrees that White male Asian female is the only acceptable form of racemixing

Because most of them are weebs unsuccessful with white girls

MUH

white women are undesirable, literally every other group of women has more to offer

In real life White male Asian female is the most common interracial pairing. Especially among educated high earning White men

luhmow

east asian specifically

light skin should only breed light skin

>racemixing
you know you're on the left side of that graph right? racemixing makes you a liberal

mensa korea's IQ test uses standard deviations of 24. that means she's 2.3 sd's over 100. most tests use an sd of 15, so her IQ is equivalent to 134 on most tests

meh, it's observable in every standardized test that Asians perform better
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015

the vast majority of mensa members are white
also white americans outperformed asian americans in pisa 2015

b-but asian americans

you're forgetting something about the demographics of white countries

what do you think the IQ of a booming all-white city-state would be?

>inb4 it turns out they labeled middle eastern people as asians as well

they probably count Jews as white, further boosting the white score

Asian Americans BTFO

K, cuck. Maybe youre just a mongrel with low standards

Does the success of these Asian-American athletes change your view on how retarded you're wet dream of an ethnostate is?

What's your rationale for seemingly not accepting Asian male/white female? The genetic result of the kids is the same. The only problem I can see is that 80%+ of white females aren't good at being good mother figures nowadays.

No they’re ugly.

waitu piggu come home

Wut is this pic shopped?

Jews are accepted as white in most polls and tests, including the American census. Nigger.

>counting by total medals instead of golds
top cuck

Asians have always been allowed. They're honorary whites.

That's the kind of diversity we need.

If Asian guys want to date and marry White chicks, I don't have a problem with that. It's a whole lot better than niggers.

she’s the usual shut in trained gook acrobat that was probably beaten with a stick if she didn’t stick a 360

t socal

their vaginas never get above 95 degrees f

you fish eating loser jew

>socal

ICE is coming, spic

I'm always scared one day I'll check Sup Forums and see my wife and I in one of those White Male / Asian Female couple collages.

Why does everyone have to try and get into a white ethnostate? Go make your own you fucking gooks, spics, and nigs.

Nice framerate.

No, they aren't our people. end of discussion

Post your pic so it can be updated.
You wouldn't be scared unless you thought you did something wrong. Faggot.

>Virgins who have never been with any woman and their untrue fantasies about Asians.

USA confirmed white!

HNNNGGGG MY PENIS IS GROING

this

Chloe Kim is the official Snow boarder of the Alt Right

Meme this into reality

I don't know why you idiots fawn over asian women so much. Asian women are highly intelligent, usually educated, and independent. They do not like uneducated conservative rednecks. They like college educated intelligent white males that typically lean left. But you soyboys can keep dreaming and masturbating if it makes you feel better I guess

No Asian can fully assimilate in the Prussian ethnostate

im white ice you kike gtfo

no

the alt right hates athletics

high functioning autism would be beneficial to the white race