Dragon Ball Super

"Gomenasai...Goku-sama"

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13596136
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The manga is not canon.

strawpoll.me/13596136
Cuckhan is winning, is this some kind of meme?
There's no way this lame character that only ever did something cool and useful against Cell is the most loved
If you want to vote for the joke option there's Satan or Chichi

reminder Caulifla stinks

Reminder that it works like pic related and SS Broli never existed

Caulicucks SEETHING as usual I see

>Caulifla

>>/160632618
Enough already, Pedro.

*BrrRraaAAaaPPp*

Those midriffs though.

Wakey Wakey Vegetafags

toyofags got BTFO again

The CHAMP is fucking based though.

That's not Goku you retard.

>Random toeispic says manga isn't canon
>Toyochads btfo again
What did he mean by this

>Jobhan doing anything
Don't delude yourself. Goku will be the one to take down Jire, by himself as well.

>There is moeshit in Dragon Ball now too.
What went wrong?

Cell is the best villain.

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY VEGETA

It's ok she turns into a landwhale

Reminder Goku is white

Vegeta is not losing to Ribrianne. You have all lost your fucking minds.

leave tumblr to me.

Reminder

>Dad, I'll handle Jiren
>You're too weak father, let me deal with him
>A-are you crying? Ugh, let me—
>... Fine, just stop begging me and groveling.
>Pathetic.
>I'll take out the GoDs for fun then.
>You better not disappoint me.
So you're saying that Gohan won't beat Jiren? You're not false.

Do you use filters guys?

Here's mine specifically for DB thread (cuck, cuckchan, cuckgeta, caulifags, toyopedros, toeishills, animefags, mangafags, reminder)

What should I add?

kiero

Chad.

"wakey"
"kiero"
"reminder"

Dicasty is /ourguy/

Do not filter Dicasty/Dicktasty/Dicktracy

>27 posts
>21 posters
Come on /DBS/. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Anonymous

DELETE THIS

It's our time. The chad take over.

Vegeta would keep getting up, weaker and angrier each time, trying to throw punches and kicks only for Brianne and her friends to easily avoid and block while laughing and mocking his pathetic attempts. Of course Vegeta is also getting beaten up but the damage will get emotional at some point.

Then Brianne will just taunt Vegeta to attack her while she stays immobile, tanking his punches with her smirking laughing face, and pushing him closer and closer to the edge of the stage. Vegeta knows it and desperately searches a way out but every time he tries to get away, Brianne's friends kick him in the belly or the face to send him back to where he was.

Finally, Vegeta's body fails him and he falls in front of his unscathed opponent. As he is unable to move, she puts her shoes in his mouth, forcing him to lick, and tramples his face. Vegeta tries to move her leg away but Brianne doesn't even move an inch. This all happens in front of the cuck circle (but nobody moves to help him because Gohan tells them to stick to the plan) and Freeza (who doesn't do anything because he doesn't like Vegeta). Goku is too busy fighting with Jiren to notice his rival getting humiliated like never before.

When she feels she toyed with him enough, Brianne giggles and lifts Vegeta by the throat. She throws him off the ring, mocking his weakness and crushing his pride one last time, but for good. Right before Vegeta vanishes in the darkness, you can hear a muffled j-just holding back

better?

>things that won't happen for a million zeni Alex

Reminder Goku Black looks far better than the actual Kakarot in Super and that the difference is mostly due to Black's original design, despite being made by senile Toriyama, still being far superior to Yamamuro's.

you forgot

>leave el grande padre to me!

Your fanspiction is retarded, Pedro.

Remember that this is your U7 dark horse for MVP.

Why are they so obsessed with Gohan?

Was cell's arc very popular there? That could explain his popularity.

>dark horse
>jobs to wolf guy
>needs a bald manlet to save her

the real u7 dark horse.

why does he have white hair?

>Toshio Yoshitaka, a script writer for Dragon Ball Super, noted that he believed Android 17 was the third strongest on the initial Team Universe 7 from at the point of episode 92 (before Frieza joins) - only being weaker than Goku and Vegeta, though he notes that since Gohan and Piccolo have gotten strong he cannot affirm who is third strongest.
>Toshio Yoshitaka later stated that Goku utilizing Super Saiyan Blue in his recruitment of the initial members of Team Universe 7 was simply to gauge and motivate his opponents.
>Yoshitaka later went on to state that from his point of view, Gohan was equal to Android 17 in strength and both were stronger than Frost and Piccolo.

Hahah, oh man. Gohan is equal to 17? Haha.

Do you have a brain?

because Gohan is gonna unleash his true power.

>when you realize even 21th century Hackiyama still is way more competent than anyone else on board Super's production and on muh Dragon Ball Room hype

At least it's not a queef.

>has no KOs
>meanwhile best girl has the 2nd most KOs for U7
Android "Leave the Pride Troopers to Me" 18 is going to clean house.

Would you do it Sup Forums? Red Button.
>You get your pick of Vados/Marcarita/Cus to be your sex slave. >Shitpost traffic increases 1000%.
>Every 4th person is now a Caulifla/Gohanposter.

Yes, CHADhan is equal to 17 in his Mystic form.

But he's still holding back his new form.

Prepare yourselves.

His English is shit, there is a lot of writer in DBS, we have more reason to believe that 17=god tier than gohan=god tier

New leaked visual. We need a translator ASAP.

17 is pretty strong, why do you find that funny?

Why would I want one of those horrible bitches when I could get best girl 18 to be an awesome companion.
>embarrassed Android 18 is a miracle of the universe.

It's not a red button if it's obvious.

Gohanfags are cancer

(((Android 18))) is not beautiful. She is a glorified RealDoll obsessed with money. She is a blonde 17 with lipstick and boobs. The fuck kind of waifu is this?

I hate those lines they added above her eyes.

They always trigger my autism. She already has full eyes drawn so why the fuck are they added more eye lines directly underneath the eyebrow.

>Freeza (who doesn't do anything because he doesn't like Vegeta)
He will after Vegeta is knocked, and then F starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Super Saiyan Crystal

Shit taste.

>Dr. (((Gero))) Shekelstein builds robotic humans
>Ships them all over Earth
>Earthlings stop having children and reproducing
>Controls them through robot pussy
Da joos did this.

Reminder that this is the one true DB canon:

> Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Manga
> DB Manga
> Yo! Son Goku Returns! Special
> BoG Movie
> RoF Movie
> Champa Arc script
> Dicasty's fanarts
> Future Trunks Arc script
> Universe Survival Arc script

NOT canon:
> Movies other than BoG, RoF
> TV Specials and OVAs other than Yo! Son Goku Returns!
> Episode of Bardock
> Filler
> Any differences found between the Champa, Trunks, and U. Survival scripts (such as SSB Kaioken, Planet Potaufeu mini-arc, Mastered SSB, Trunks' healing)
> Entirety of DBGT
> DB Videogames (other than MAYBE DB Online)

Debatable:
> DB Online

Because her eyes are supposed to be half open to give a sort of "sultry" look.

Fuck your shitpost faggot. Android 18 is beautiful and I would give anything to see her smile.

>no argument
Unsubstantiated headcanon based on nothing.

She's a glorified sex doll.

Autistic gold diggin bitch

The androids are supposed to be somewhere between SS1 and SS2. Gohan is nearly as strong as SSB for real and Goku genuinely needed to go all out with the kaioken trick to beat Ultimate Gohan.

t. queer faggot boys who love cock.

reminder that his Vegeta most powerful form yet.

Fuck off dipshit. She's fucking awesome and her relationship with Krillin is adorable.

Damn 2ch is even more autistic than Sup Forums, there's always battle about which is more popular between DB and One Piece. It's quite amusing though

WHO LET THE PEDROS OUT!?

SSB Goku>Gohan=17, user.

>are supposed

yeh back in Z, they clearly power up since then.

2chan managed to be much shittiest than Sup Forums.

It's about time somebody leaked those super secret Toriyama outlines over the internets. Everything up until Zamasu arc would suffice for now.

no uruguay

Kale is better.

Nice headcanon.

SSBKK Goku = CHADhan = 17 > SSB Vegeta = Freeza.

That's because GT Pedros >>> Gt gooks

Gohan is SSJ2 Goku level at most. He was struggling against him and had to beg for Goku to go to Blue, which he did absolutely nothing to except land a punch that barely pushed him back. Then he proceeded to get one shotted by Kaioken SSB Goku. Jobhan will never be on the same level as CHADku again.

>It has been 21 weeks since Buu's fight with Basil

we dont have these debate because in the west we know that dragonball>>>>>>>one piece but for the nips one piece blows db in japan 10/10 times and not even butthurt 2ch gohantards can deny that.

False. It was stated by internal sources that CHADhan=17, and 17 forced Goku to use SSB. Also, CHADhan was holding back because Goku wasn't fighting seriously. When he actually tried a little bit he started demolishing Jobku. Also, the episode itself stated that Gohan was equal to SSB Goku.

Try again, Caulifags.

This, don't be so delusional Gohancucks, it's pathetic

Spotted the fapbaiter.

ESSAY ESSAY!

Hey, Daishincuck. You're fighting us now!

Nice damn headcanon.
Gohan explicitly tells Goku he's using his full power AFTER Goku goes SSBKK, meaning he was still holding back after the brief exchange of blows with SSB Goku where they came out equal.
This means in short that SSJBKKx20 > Mystic Gohan > SSJB Goku

>gohan is wea-

Spotted the delusional Gohancuck