SCHOOL SHOOTING FF THREAD 2

NEVER TRUMPERS ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON. STOP KILLING PEOPLE. YOU ARE JUST MAKING IT WORSE ON YOURSELVES. (You) lose

Thread 1:
Archive:
archive.fo/b8EfR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1QEKXc6abnQ
bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz &src=typd
nytimes.com/1995/12/02/us/jack-oliphant-71-right-wing-bomber.html
archive.fo/A6MED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other threads of interest:
Summary of events since Feb 1

Thanks bro. Bump

Bump

Wrong picture. Bump

How would the normies react when 100% damning proof that some of the worst U.S mass shootings were false flags comes out?

youtu.be/1QEKXc6abnQ

Please watch this video... It’s also a possible reason for FF cover up. It’s
UN whistleblower says UNICEF aid workers are serial rapists

Insiders also said Jack Elephant, Glow Resources, operated Ranch Challenge outside of Wickenburg, AZ. Anyone have any info on this?

Also they mentioned:
White Supremacist Honeypot Entrapment Group, does anyone know anything about this? Is this it's real name?

That about the Oxfam scandal? Had an infographic for it but I lost it.

Also, can anybody tell me about the info about the pic I am posting? Can it be verified?

Bump

Bump.

Idk. I’m waiting for that and Pizzagate to open up. An insider gave me this
Pic related

So this guy was an alt right trump tard?

Check em. No according to the last thread that had 2 insider anons in it, that was staged

Bump. This shit needs to stay on the front page.

Good amount of chimpouts and a newfound respect for 2A

Alright tripfag, next time you create a thread, don't FUCKING mention the school shooting or I will hide it. This is big news by itself. I just hid 154 gun control shill threads and other shooting-related threads.

bump4hope

hello I'm a retard

does this mean Flynn gets secret service protection or something?

Make one yourself next time. What should it say? This is a continuation thread retard. It says exactly what number 1 did.

How about you fuck off and figure it out yourself fuckwit.
See this:

Just describe what you're posting. We're under full-on gun control shill assault right now, and we need to be bumping important threads, not gun control threads.

Point taken. I’m tripfagging so the insiders from thread 1 can find us after their meeting is over.

Out of traffic finally. New thread? BUMP IT

Bump

Its about USA v Flynn ya Dingus. Shooting was to give the media ammo to spam to conditioned Normie's to distract away from a legal case. There was some insider in previous thread.

please link insider

Thread 1 in OP. READ RETARD

Honey, I know about that. I was in the previous thread. That doesn't mean the thread subject needs to start with "SCHOOL SHOOTING!" when the important bits are tucked away.

What does this mean is it bad for drumpf?

I didn't bake sweetums, I had to finish my wage slave job and drive home thru rush hour like a good goy. I agree it should've started with "USA v Flynn" but its too late now, and having the same title/image could help the guy find the thread later when he gets out of his meeting.

No. See here

>t. fat boomer cat lady makes another thread

wew

Don't like the thread? Go post in one of the literally 154 gun control threads and then KYS.

Bumo

>spacing
t. Jew nigger
>spacing
Wew
>we did it reddit

I got your back Flynn

39 replies, 14P, really makes you
HMMMMMMM

>that image
frighteningly accurate

In real simple terms OP does this mean that legal documentation came out that shows Mueller is scared, hence the need for distraction? And if so please elaborate on "scared."

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

Just gonna leave this here. Considering when I searched Berkeley handed it over in like 40s, antifa will have no qualms about using this; and neither should you anons. Let's be honest and admit it:
>firearms are an efficient and humane way to die
And for any shill/spammer that's making these gun control posts it will never work. And trying to make it work means I'm gonna cookup some 'fun' in a pressure cooker just for you.
Download it and have a copy just in case shtf because, I am a citizen. I am the last hurdle to jump, all the movement via government/congress to flush out the rata and end the tyranny is how you wanna go out.
>you can still listen glowniggers
All in all unrelated, but bump!

Bump.

good lord the shilling

Bump

anything to do with the Gates thing

Fight the slide, bump the thread!
>and buy a pressure cooker today!

Put it to task. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

>let's get the location data of every user who wishes to use the internet and store share it!
Unconstitutional via the 4th amendment. Mods just need to ban the IP of duplicate thread creators.

...this IS a bot post posting about "Russian bot problem". Holy shit. Whoever is making this propaganda needs to be shot. This is America. You neolib fucks want to destroy the foundation of America

>welcome to Sup Forums we can only want you so much

Bump. Fucking shill wave is terrible. This could mean a drop is coming soon. I hope this is the case.

Interdasting

Twitter is actively censoring everything. Stay alert. Massive happenings incoming.

user I can only be so hard, I told the glowniggers in the thread earlier today where I posted that cookbook of fun
>don't make me wait for the happening
But like holy fuck they *might* actually deliver

August if authentic.

Aaaaaaaand a bump

Bump

checked
>17:16PST
bump

Think what?

Yes. It means they’re gathering the necessary paperwork etc to exonerate Flynn & prove he was framed.

B u m p

Jack Oliphant. An "ex" CI A operative in the final days of Nam. Not Glow Resources. He was making Glow Resources at the ranch by indoctrinating wayward children- wards of the state- and turning them in to glow in the dark (ci a) resources as sleeper resources ala Timmy mcV. Jack also had a base in Kingman, Az. Some of his "Children" are involved in current events.

what does this twitter stuff mean? is this just someone sharing a news article or bots?
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz &src=typd

I too saw that. I’m not sure. Perhaps a Duck Duck go search, read articles & see???

OP has Authorization for this Thread.

Suggestions?

This is gonna be a larp. I want a real time stamp as proof.

Appreciate it Ava. We are taking a break. Things got a little heated. Will be going back in shortly.

I just entered the market.... biopharmaceuticals, gold mining and tech should be safe right? Nothing in hedges/ETF's or oil.

Ffs

Well we will ask him for one when he shows up then did he post meeting time in old thread?

James Brian Comey nigga

Trust me, I want to believe but you can make an image put things we know are now true, add some fake larp, and then back date.

I want proof before getting my hopes up.

full house

Are you insider user from earlier. Ty for clarifying that btw. I realized after I sent it the spelling of his name was wrong.

Bump

It appears to be as user said here:
A self generated algorithm, to make viewers see it??? Idk. That’s my hypothesis

DIGITS

kute

Duly noted. You have my permission as OP to change it as you see fit if you do the next thread

Np. We’ll be here. These are trying times my friend.

Bump

Just keep an eye on it. Navy user did a few threads on how the Rothschild family, own the banks, Fed etc were withholding money to fuck with the stock market on purpose to embarrass POTUS. Alex Jones also did a piece on it.

Q predicted this

Why ty boss.

>the glowniggers brainwashed kids they 'aquired' into assets for CIA coup missions
The CIA must be destroyed.

Bump

I’ve missed you user. Did Q also predict RSTUVWXY & Z?

>implying
>Q provided disinformation about this

>tech
>buying at the top of the bubble
make sure you get some of those bitcoins as well. I hear they're pretty hot right now.

Dropping in for a bump before bed.
Keep up the good work fellas. Hopefully all of the gun control/school shooting shilling will die down by tomorrow

I know user it’s a joke.

Check ‘em

I prefer this one.

Info about Oliphant....
Dated 1995
nytimes.com/1995/12/02/us/jack-oliphant-71-right-wing-bomber.html

Archive: archive.fo/A6MED