Momma said,"Get 'em Saddam terrorist for me and mister Bush". Momma didn't know I ain't comin' back to Texas

Momma said,"Get 'em Saddam terrorist for me and mister Bush". Momma didn't know I ain't comin' back to Texas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's clearly an AK next to him retard.

>That's clearly an AK next to him retard.
Correct, there are lots of burnt pics of Americans in Iraq though and OP could certainly have picked a better one
pic related

This one,clicked wrong one.

"at least Israel is safe"

this one's good too

>"at least Israel is safe"
Benjamin Netanyahu in 2002 – “If You Take Out Saddam, I Guarantee, It Will Have Enormous Positive Reverberations on the Region”
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

X2, but the gun racist thing they all look the same

and, now, reveal the flag

Momma said am too ugly after ied blast to show meself.

Here, have some GIFs

Sand niggers must be tired of their endless mutt threads getting btfo'd by the mods.

Blackwater mercenaries, try again.

Can somebody shop Shlomo in there somewhere, blease.

sage

There's only been like 20 Australians killed in the middle east and a lot of them were training accidents. Are the yanks operating in a more involved manner or are they stationed in different areas?

Are amerimutts the best goys?

>Are the yanks operating in a more involved manner or are they stationed in different areas?
Both, not to mention there were far more Americans in Iraq than there were Australians

When you hear John from Texas fucking your mom for three dollars

And I like all the fucking goatfuckers repeatedly typing out "lol die for zog" like it's a true statement.
We americans don't die for zog, we kill sand niggers for zog. Learn the difference Mohammad.

Look at this little sand nigglet. He hadn't even raped his first goat, before the evil Jews barbecued his stinking guts,

>t. panamacuck.

John from Texas ain't coming here,but nigz surely are coming to you.

I remember this vid, they did sniper attacks in the same spot consecutively. I believe this is right in front of a base.

You want dead sand dindus? I got dead sand dindus too.

>proud of being controlled by kikes
absolute state of muttland

David Horsey is a Fag.

I had like 4 gigs of stuff from 'nam and Iraq,bunch of dead sand dindus,yankees and commies on my usb but lost it.

You're a fag OP

>.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

imagine being a american soldier and really believing you fight for freedom

dare not to go to Iran or the number of photos well increase beyond your imagination

Don't even got to get my shoes sandy.gif

Kek

Archive.org has a lot of content for you to peruse.

yeah but we got him

If I was in battle I'd aim at the enemy's ballsacks. They'd be so scared of having their knackers shot to shit that they'd leave me alone.

Active duty that keep in contact with their moms are crypto-soyboys.

>proud of being a mudslime shitskin
Tell me about how white and based and not semitic you are, mohammad.

Imagine being on your way to bukake your buddy's goat and this happens.

Yeah, Iranian men are some bulls who would make creative punishments for their captured opponents.

seeFaggy pseudo-semites will get btfo like every other army we've faced.

He's not dead, that is just Le 1%-face. One step away from
>La Luz Extinguido

That's exactly what the Sniper di Baghdad did.

ayo hol up

are you tellin me some of soldiers that go to war die?

At which point you're fucked goatfucker, he will devour your percent

pew

US could lose 1000s more and nothing will stop the war machine. Might as well try maximize the benefits given some factors are permanent.

>Tell me about how white and based and not hispanic you are, juan.
You don't know how this works

>tfw people die in war :(((

Looks like it hit the helm, might actually have made it with a serious concussion

Based.
I bet nothing beats the feeling of tearing off some testes with a high powered sniper from a mile away.

No, that mandingoe was killed, I looked it up in the past, he was a semi-pro baseball player in the States and he probably blacked a lot of white wives in the past, but he was killed here.

Get to 50 000 from 'nam. Also if you count in all those who will blow their brains and someone else's back home cause PTSD.

>thinking helmets stop rifle rounds
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Anti-American OP gloats over a few small kills
>Meanwhile the US already owns the land and the people in the region.
No wonder you dolts can't win a war let alone a propaganda one.

>americans proud that they can kill people with 40 year old weapons
The real heroes are always underdogs who fight pn their land with the opressor who came into their country from the other side of the globe.

what are the factions here

The jews have to do their wars by covert means now, because the American will to fight was diminished and public opinion changed in an unfavorable fashion for them.

Is that a film?

that looks like him tho-

You are only an underdog if you win. It looks like the US is still holding that land and the governments in it.

i thought you already a lost one propaganda war to a handful of Russian trolls on twitter and they managed to influence your perfect democratic election with no real effort.

>american soldiers carry AKs

Is it weird that im upset about seeing dead Americans but not muslim children?

lol, those cartoons really sting.
But it doesn't matter how many mutt-goblins you post. At the end of the day you're still a piss stinking sand nigger.

GOT HIM

yeah, Iraq is under control by USA, but Iraq is ally of Iran and Russia also. They just bought Russian T-90 tanks. Why not force them to buy Abrams?

There is literally no way to tell, the alive guys might be SAA, ISIS, FSA or even SDF. When they have no markings its almost impossible to tell.

It's just funny seeing dead hilly billy,niggs and taco mutts. Dead goatfuckers and commies are cool too,but nowhere near as some avg-low IQ individual chads going to other side of world to get rekt.

Oh wow people die in wars, who couldve known that?

Child soldiers are common in the middle east and africa. Nothing better than seeing a 16 year old conscript doing sentry duty knowing hadji is going to get him.

The electoral college is anything but democratic just like the republic known as the US. Democracies are for Europeans anyways.

Staged.

Dead Americans make the world a better place. Hail /sg/

Oh shit I didn't see that it was a nog, thought it was a balaklava covering the face... Well then he could have died from the neck snapping. Dindus have really weak necks since they can't drink milk.

They can, depends on the angle and distance and so on, but I guess this was too close and right on to glance off.

The bullet went right between his eyes.

>Low IQ
You called the US a democracy and have no clue how our elections work. You also don't seem to understand the situation in the middle east either or the fact that US is still in Iraq and has spread to syria too.

retard, we are 2 different people, can't you read IDs?

>thought it was a balaklava covering the face
same

A 7.62 should go through like 99% of the time. Helms stops up to 9mm at range.