Boku no Hero Academia

Should romance really be a thing in this series?

It's a shonen so people are going to ship no matter what

I ship it.

what romance? you shippers have your heads so far up your asses it doesnt even make sense

The question is if romance should even exist in this manga.

>Should romance really be a thing in this series?
Only if it involves Toga.

Why are so mad?

Whose dick could tame her?
>Hard Mode
And not get severed?

100% yes

The future greatest hero

100% virginia smash

Yeah I thought Mirio was the right choice too

What would their kids powers be like?

I want to fuck that alien.

The one dick that is for all the ladies.

Anima unironically.

Why are there so many people think Toga is a yandere?
She's not. She's just a blood-loving psychopath.

Reminder, thank god CR got this series or we'd end up with Netflix or Prime trying to ruin anime.

>My hero A C A D E M I A
It would actually fit unlike other series.

yes
but it should not be laid on too thick or distract too much

So far she can only be called a sadist , she can't be called a yandere until she tries to kill other people all for her love for izuku

TOOOOGAAAAAAA

But she loves Deku, baby!

I bet Toga smells bad.

she probably smells strongly of iron

Shut the fuck up retard

No u.

How could Sadrock ever be useful?

>Get a gorilla to carry around a huge hive of giant Japanese hornets

I'm guessing he only got into UA by mind controlling the president, he hasn't even really tried to push what his quirk can do.

Deku and Toga NEED to fuck!

calm your autism

just wait a few chapters , the rape will happen

It's probably gonna be a fucking Aquaman-tier asspull
Something like "i can control humans too because they're technically animals"

>Get several lions to murder Kaminari and get a Horse to make Jirou ready for him to enter.

According to his stats he's got retard strength but yeah he's got a pretty shit ability in a world where everyone has powers. Siccing regular ass animals ain't gonna do shit against people with fire/superstrength/bullets for hands.

This meme needs to stop, but it's only going to get worse with the upcoming episodes.

>i can control humans too because they're technically animals
he should , we are animals

Viz translations

I'm preparing you, Kaminarifag.

Fuck off back to the jungle

I want to kill All Might!

I don't like Shiggy.

If they don't have an enhancement quirk a swarm of insects you can't see through and a lion is probably going to fuck you up.

Animals have quirks in this series too, so they could just make him a pokemon trainer.

Why does this ship exist?

It's technically true but it completely violates the spirit of the quirk and makes Kouda a more powerful Shinso which seeing as Shinso has had more development than Kouda seems unlikely to happen.

I don't care, the characters are enjoyable no matter what, as long as it doesn't become a threeway couple drama.

Requesing the drawfag to draw Momo driving a Twingo.

Shiggy confirmed for beating those nasty heroes with the power of friendship. AfO truly was the best dad to raise such a good boy.

Read the manga.

Are there any drawfags that can do a toga version of this

Is it really just because of the end of term test?

No, but I have this

>That panel where Bakugou shits himself in fear from Shiggy's handless fury

Yes , same with todomomo

who do you guys think needs a costume upgrade or change in the future?

It wouldn't add anything to the plot other than teen drama. A joke here and there is fine, but any more than that would be a waste of chapters.

They hang out together.
If you pay attention classmates are paired.

>world where people obsess over their babies getting the best potential quirk possible

BnHA should be filled with hardcore shipping.

Mineta, todoroki, sadrock, sugarlips , deku, shoji , jirou , and bird (needs more edge)

At least those two have shown some sort of mutual respect before that. Do Sadrock and Jirou interact in any meaningful way before the two panels of her telling him to actually use his stupid quirk?

>Tokoyami starts carrying around a Katana
>Doesn't even know how to use it, he just added it for edge points
I like it

Men aren't born equal, user.

This useless motherfucker right here, holy hell what was he thinking? You'd think with a quirk to control animals he'd go with a beastmaster look but nah. I mean look at him what fucking volleyball is this shitter on?

user, he's barely had any with anyone except Jiro telling him to get off his ass. Honestly my hatred of shitrock doesn't come from his ass quirk, or his garbage looks, it's the fact that he doesn't fucking do anything. He is a literal waste of space.

But sugar lips is the more irrelevant character

Bakugou and Toga only stared at each other for 2 seconds and people ship them hard.

Sugartits is worse.

I want to protect his smile

Bakugo and toga thing is just two autist , and even they know it's not gonna happen

He's shit too, but at least HomerSimpsonMan feels like a part of the class because he's actually held conversations with different characters and gets in on their shenanigans. Kouda just sits in the corner thinking about animals.

They both need to be switched to class B or something to give better characters a spot.

I'm not talking about our friends only.

Stain is the only correct choice.

I think Kouda has potential to grow.
Wouldn't mind Shinso coming over and Sugar leaving.

Todo's of course because TOdoroki+ToGA=TOGA

At least Kouda's Quirk is unique. Sugarlips' Quirk is just a worse version of Deku and Shouji's.

Nigga they got a drama CD as well.

Reminder that Deku is into necrophilia and will marry All Might's dead body.
Ochako will end up with Iida because Iida's family is rich and no one want him beside Ochako.

I just mean narratively it doesn't make any sense to spend time building up Shinsou as a dangerous guy with an edgy quirk who just wants to be good, and then have his quirk completely surpassed by sweet ol' sadrock.

I mean maybe Sadrock might be scared on controlling humans and needs Shinsou to teach him to get over it, but I don't see either of them getting that much attention.

>Sadrock
Needs a posse of actually useful animals. Leg mounted snake dispensers.
>Sugarlips
Classic Bane, but with high fructose corn starch or maple syrup instead of super serum.

And a Santa card

Both make mistakes on those two pages.

>FA: "Despite the walls have all been concentrated in one place, he is still digging on."
>MS: "He can keep digging through by focusing the ever-closing wall into a single place."

Winner: FA.
I mean, what the fuck is MS translation even supposed to mean there?

>FA: "If only we could see his real body, we'd able to stop him...!"
>MS: "If only I could 'see' his real body I could stop him...!"

Winner: MS. Both translations are horrible. Why is MS putting "see" inside of ""? He is using his quirk yes, but he still has to see him. No need to put it in "". FA however says we could stop him, and we could see him. But he is thinking about his quirk so it is dumb to say "we" in this case. Worse, they forgot the "be" that was to go before the "able".

>FA: "He's been pinpointing us with targeted attacks!"
>MS: "He aimed at us with pinpoint precision!"

Winner MS. Aizawa's whole musing is about how the opponent must be able to see them because his attacks were so precise. Saying something like "pinpointed us with targeted attacks" is just bad English.

so MS wins in a close battle with two victories against one at least for these two pages. The pages are still shit though. Maybe somebody can write FA and point out all their flaws and errors in their translation?

Aoyama needs laser transmitters to his hands and feet so he can become ironman.

I just think some members of the class are doomed to be background jobbers forever with a cool moment or two for character development. I mean for fucks sake it took until chapter 66 for Kouda to even get dialogue.

You sure can't read well

She can't be called a sadist either. A sadist hurt people and get a kick out of hurting people. Toga has never shown any such goals. She stabs people to get their blood and she thinks guys look cool when they are roughed up. That isn't sadism.

Wouldn't Todoroki+Toga become TOTO?

It's not even worse in a very interesting way. If he could use sugar to trade intelligence for strength, then you could probably have some interesting fights with him having to carefully trade off situational awareness for raw power which could lead to tragic defeats if he doped up on sugar too quickly and missed a crucial detail about his enemy, or to closely fought victories where he has to hold on without hulking out because he can't figure his opponent out yet.

But in a series where the protagonist has a great straight forward strength power, just isn't that interesting: Araki seemed to learn this after Part 3.

FA doesn't take criticism well. They whine about "muh localization" when you point out mistakes.

TAKE TAPE SERIOUSLY REEEEEEEEEEEE

So MS is the better fan translation?

Reminder Kiri confirmed for bottoming to Bakugou. Bakugou also tops Deku. There's no other reason for Dekus name to not go first there. And the girls are all obvious

Kaminari confirmed Mr. steal your girl

>Reminder Kiri confirmed for bottoming to Bakugou.
I thought that was already established

>She stabs people to get their blood
and takes pleasure in doing it

no go to fallen angels

>Iida there because he's one of Deku's friends
>No Deku/Shoto
>Kirishima and Iida
>Not Kirishima and Denki
>Denki with both girls
>Iida and Bakugou with no girls
>Denki and Ochako

>we will never see tidy blasty again

My autism is flaring a bit. Obviously they wanted each character to get 2 buttons.

But Kaminari/Kirishima and Iida/Either girl makes more sense than the random Kaminari ones and Kirishima/Iida

I'm trying to remember the name of the manga where Stain kills the Not-Avengers, anyone have it?

>implying Momo will go near that peasant

when are they finally going to fuck

I like to think they're versatile desu. This whole "Only one tops or bottoms" is stupid fujo delusions.

Bakugou with no girl is believable

>someone saved my edit

Are the raws I or we for aizawa's bit in the second one? That's the most important bit, although to be honest I'd give the point to FA if just because both give the general idea of what's going on but chucking "see" in quotes is horribly jarring and an auto-lose for me unless the other translation badly screws up my perception of a character's personality