Post your TFW when you realize that the Florida shooting just cost the Gun Nut Party (Republicans) the 2018 elections...

Post your TFW when you realize that the Florida shooting just cost the Gun Nut Party (Republicans) the 2018 elections and that the Dems will end up banning gun sales and drag screaming rednecks to either jail or send the ATF to take any resistance out

America is going to be a progressive's paradise/conservative's nightmare, and its going to be fucking awesome

This will be forgotten within a week and you know it.

Yes, I can smell how nervous the alt-right is

We're gonna take away your guns (the only thing that gives you some power and compensation for a small penis) and I'll toast the lucky ATF bastard that gets to drone any resistance to hell with a cup of chardonnay

Stop using BNHA waifus for your shitty libitard threads. They don't deserve to be associated with your retarded ideas.

this thread is really bad...even by POL standards

You again

>mandalay bay

People don't even think about Vegas any more, why would they find the brain cells to recall a school shooting? If fucking Sandy Hook didn't change anything, why would this?

If that happens, there'll be more bloodshed then ever from the likes of gangs, cults and radicals from all sides of the political mindset and/or philosophy spectrum.

Too bad it won't, you fucking freak.

Just like the Pulse Night Club shooting?

My god, you really could not be trying much harder. Pathetic. You were never meant to even hold a firearm.

>samefagging

Cry all you want Nelson you fuck, it won't change the fact that we are going to vote your ass out of your seat

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

So, when are you going to start watching that instead of just saving pics from it?

>that filename
someone could've used those trips, fucking shill

>Florida Shooting
>obvious and direct political connection

This is a thing that makes me go "hmm".

>send the ATF to take any resistance out
ATF is the most incompetent bureau. Almost said EPA but they don't actually do anything.

You're not even a good fake shill.
We get it, you want to make the liberals look bad, retard.

Did UR syphilitic whore bud Hillary tell U that?

people will forget because school shooting are daily in america. and how would they work around the second amendment without a civil war?

>Anime_use_for_Sup Forums.png

NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS
>NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS

NOTICE that shills will cease engaging in threads where NIGGER CRIME STATISTICS are posted. I suspect that the office workers and interns being paid to shill are not allowed to engage with posters posting 9/11 redpills or racial crime statistics out of fear of ideological conversion.

WHITE America- even when the calculation includes SPICS, is SAFER than EUROPE as a while! I'm 100% serious- the population of whites in America, even when counted with mestizos and castizos, is more peaceful than the entire continent of Europe! It's one-hundred percent true.

Today and yesterday I have killed no less than SIX GORILLION threads by simply posting these images. Annudah Shoah. Crazy, right?

Oh hello MHA bait poster. Haven't seen you in a while. How you been?

but you'll need guns to take all the guns. How do you think that's going to go?

oh that's why they did it

baitfag, sage it

I wanted too add more. I wasn't responding to myself.

>I
The thing we should be doing other than replying to these alt-kike ambulance chasing shills is to find out what slush fund they get payed from. Some hook nosed speculator set aside a few million to make sure that anywhere that there is free speech gets bregaded every time there is a shooting. God knows the lugenpresse won't skip a beat taking up arms against the right to bear arms. What (((they))) can't have is havens of decent. Remember propaganda requires complete saturation and influence in a person's life. It cannot survive unmolested introspection or free debate. So here the shills are. This is the power of one autist. Emagine what happens when disciplined men with nothing to lose start to act out. If I were them I would do anything to make sure that they were disarmed too.

That's not a bug it's a feature.

Just try you limp dicked faggot. My whole street is white folks packing heat bitch.

Robot war. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

It's always the same anime chick for you. It's even listed in the file name. Come up with something original for once.

>MFW

I should be proud but I'm not.

>Democrat shitskin killing democrats in a gun free zone to get guns banned from conservatives
See how insane you sound.

>the tag on his shoulder says MARXIST HUNTER

never saw this before, what a champ.

>alt-right
neck yourself