School Shootings Solved

1. Greatly increase number of resource officers.
2. Give teachers a bonus to carry.
3. Media blackout on shooter's face and name.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/170254/how-assistant-principal-gun-stopped-school-shooter-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=G2o1V4lX_g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof this board is full of shills. Not one response.

The problem with your solution is that it's logical.
This will not fly in a progressive landscape.
Remembering that the whole education department is now a progressive landscape.

This.

This

Would work, but doesn't fit the agenda, user.

How about gun control retard

Naw, the only way to fix this is the unfettered mass immigration of 3rd worlders

see 3 cops coming down hallway like pic related
roll nade at them
watch as 2/3 of them shit and run while 3rd guy is like deer in headlights
shoot them all in back as they flee
laugh as I scavenge guns/ ammo and shitpost to their kids on dead daddies cellphone.

That make s too much sense. Take a leaf from this guy's book:
He's got the hang of it.

>tfw US is such a shithole we have to tell our teachers to carry guns
i die every time this is brought up
god damn

what happens when a teacher is unhappy with their pay, the wife and kids leave him and he has been given a notice to clean out his desk/classroom by the final bell.... and he decides to use his gun on the school???

>2. Give teachers a bonus to carry.
I don't want crazy cat lady teachers carrying

WOW working over time CIA nigger

What you do is bully younger and often

Skidaddle
Skidoodle
Got shot
through your fucking noodle

Well of course that would work user. Just like how deporting all muslims would stop trucks of peace, ending welfare would help save the white race, and banning Jews would end our involvement in endless desert wars. lol, but that's never going to happen because doing things that work is something da ebil white nazis would do; and we worship Jews now.

But then how will we convince people to turn over their guns?

The meme that fame is the name of the shooters game ... not believing it. It is a personal matter, for the shooters that are real, and not false flags, like a USSR squad dressing up like Nazi-SS and torching and destroying Russian villages. Jewish tactics never change. Not really.

Um...that cop on the left is my doppleganger.

This is making me uncomfortable.

Did they even have officers? He apparently just walked in. How did he even get caught but was also able to hide at the same time?

That won't work, we need to keep schools gun free zones protected by shiny signs. That way school shootings can happen and liberals can use it to strip rights.

Cause it is fucking fake!!

>two shooters

Why don't you just teleport behind the officers with your katana?

will accomplish nothing senpai

>3. Media blackout on shooter's face and name.
Should make the false flags easier.

He only got caught because he was stupid enough to try and escape with the same clothes he wore while dispatching all those liberal faggots. Eventually someone will learn from all their mistakes and perfect the craft.

School shootings are solved by fixing mental health issues.

Budgets, that's why. School systems in my state are losing SRO's due to lack of funding. Democrats fucked up this state by kicking the pension problem down the road and now the education fund take a hit.

The only real way to solve this is to allow teachers to get high level firearms training and carry at all times, but that will never fucking happen...

>banning Jews
banning Jews from what, exactly? citizenship? public office?

Separate ALL other races from whites, teach strict discipline, separate girls from boys obviously.
OR
Keep mixing us, encourage blacks for the sake of it, to what end? No one knows. You will continue getting the same results. Either way, I'm /comfy.

>mfw public schools shut down due to lack of pay and increase in shootings and online schooling becomes the new norm

other teachers with guns and the police officers still have their guns
it's not one fucking teacher with a gun it's a whole school full of teachers with guns
Why cant you people fucking get that

everyone at the school should get to carry.
Kid was reported to alphabet agency twice and they let him go twice. This isn't the first time the alphabet agency has been aware of a nutjob but did nothing, but now we can blame it on them being tied up with the pee pee dossier

if you haven't noticed we don't treat mental issues anymore, that's bigotry and ableist

what is stopping them from doing that tomorrow?

>Either way, I'm /comfy.

Interesting place to be comfy.

>2. Give teachers a bonus to carry

in schools with nogs? hell no

Guess who'll go turbo-butthurt first. Aside of sjws ofc.

You don't need them in schools with nogs.

I went to a legit nigger school growing up and we had some mixture of guard dogs, police, and metal detectors at school every day.

Maybe that's why these shootings never happen in the truly shitty schools.

The media, easily.

>2. Give teachers a bonus to carry.
Most teachers cannot teach now you want them to carry and possibly use fire arms?

You're fucking crazy if you think teacher's in schools with nogs don't carry.

This message brought to you by OSI Systems TM

Nothing. It's going to be super comfy when it happens though

>Aside of sjws ofc
I meant Sup Forums. About a year after we'll find out that some of these anonymous terrorists was of wrong race, and then in an instant this board will be filled with retards "seeing through (((their))) obvious intent to conceal a surge in mass shootings done by blacks/muslims/communists."

School shootings would stop dead if there were always 2-3 armed guards working. That's it, that would solve the problem forever. Adding budget for two or three people per school, retail stores protect their plastic shit with more security than schools employee for our children.

frontpagemag.com/point/170254/how-assistant-principal-gun-stopped-school-shooter-daniel-greenfield

If you want double proof how damaging this story was even Snopes was only able to Jew out a "mixture"

That's probably the most important part.
About a decade ago we had the same problems with school shootings.
Never had one before and suddenly they were on the rise. Then as quick as they surfaced they suddenly disappeared.
You know what happened?
Media stopped talking about the shooter, showing his photos, reporting about his motives and his dissatisfaction.
Gun control? Mental health?
Fuck that, the media just needs to stop to generate outrage and give these people a platform for their pathetic egos for clicks and views.

Which means, America will have to deal with this problem for a very long time.

>School shootings would stop dead if there were always 2-3 armed guards working.
I'm not even arguing that, dude.

Then they also stopped mentioning race.

I know you're not m8, I'm just saying it wouldn't be an issue for anyone becuase they would stop.

Mass shootings only happen in gun free zones.

life

Or the planet, giant rocket to the sun would be fitting.

"You Jewed too close to the sun, and now you're ash"

democrats need school shootings
i bet they jizzed themselves half to death after sandy hook

At no point did they mention race.
It's just that the situation wasn't as bad with shitskin crime back then so the people didn't care as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2o1V4lX_g4

Even well trained officers will fuck up under pressure, accidentally discharging into some unlucky nigger. Do you expect teachers(mostly women) to perform any better during a school shooting?

Teachers don't get fired. Public servants & all. For the children, etc.
>retires at 55

We have answers for days, the left just does everything in their power to keep any of them from happening.

>SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ARE A PROBLEM
They only happen in gun free zones, replace gun free zone signs with armed guards. They'd never happen again.
>FASCIST POLICE STATE, BAN ALL GUNS, WE CAN'T ALLOW ANY GUNS IN OUR SCHOOLS THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>VOTER FRAUD!!!
Voter ID's
>THAT'S RACIST
Is it racist to card people for alcohol or to join the army?
>IT'S DIFFERENT FOR SOME REASON, YOU'RE JUST A NAZI!

>EVIL POLICE ARE KILLING INNOCENT BLACKS
Not even going to argue with you about the violent thugs you call innocent, just give them body cams
>FINE
Oh look, the body cams are showing the blacks wern't innocent
>BODY CAMS ARE RACIST

Just FML senpai.

This

logic and common core curriculum are polar opposites.

Now shut the fuck up and eat your nutritious school food and perfectly healthy milk.

Why can't you get the fact that that teacher will be easily able to kill a few of the students before one of the teachers adjacent are able to come into the room.

A lot harder to kill multiple people with a knife in the same time that it does with a firearm mutt.

At first I was going to laugh at you for being a faggot then I started to remember the daily screaming matches between niggers and teachers in my schools growing up.

One of them might have very well lost it and opened up on those niggers.

This is a great plan. I would like teachers at my sons school to be armed. I know four of them pretty well outside of a school relationship. I would feel safer with all four of them being armed than not armed even if three of them are some pansy ass motherfuckers.

Seriously, if a teacher in my school system had a gun at school for protecting students and got in trouble they would have to lock down the courtroom of parents demanding the jury nullify.

Quite frankly matey, The solution to school shootings is so blinking obvious. Just build a fence around the school campus with a security guard at the entrances

So, your plan is to turn schools from something that's ironically compared to a jail into something that literally is a jail?

This might sound insane but what if high school was abolished instead? Think about it for a second.

Without the toxic school environment thriving with sociopathic bullies/normalfags to psychologically harms soft kids and mold them into violent killers you wouldn't have school shootings. I doubt these killers choose schools because its easy pickings in their head, its because their humanity was ignored, abused and rejected there.

We already have online classes anyway. I think its time we shift away from physical school attendance to online based education.

Our schools are already built like prisons, there's only few entrances and they're easy to lock down. You just don't have anyone to LOCK them down.

Are schools in the UK built similar?

Pretty much. Before Dunblane our schools were completely open. After it they all pretty much have 3 metre tall fences with spikes on top with only one or two entrances where the receptionist has to scan a code to open the door. The gates are really only open during the hour in the morning when people arrive.

just fml indeed
i want to emigrate to america and i hope it unfucks itself before i get there

I have a better solution: make all doors bullet proof and make it mandatory to have every door locked at all times.

If you arm teachers "and pay them for the privilege" in this current climate you will see SJW professors leading armed movements on campus. The official designation of a "suitable person" is very skewed right now.

The whole reason why they became common in the first place is they realized after Columbine how our media sensationalizes it. So their mentality is "Hey why not go out with a bang and be remembered forever?"

>it's not one fucking teacher with a gun it's a whole school full of teachers with guns
That sounds insanely dangerous for any work environment, but we’re talking about one that involves children. Maybe the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard.

There’s no way that it could ever work. Gen Z and more importantly millennials are mostly Liberian/democratic meaning teachers carrying guns would never work as it goes against those parties gun policies; no guns=no violence

ISD Police have always been in our schools, strapped, observant, and wrote tickets like a motherfucker. School shootings would have never of occured during my time. (late 90's)

It's absurd that teachers cannot carry guns. They are the most likely to get killed at work, according to life insurance policies

The vast majority of these mass shooters are complete losers. They're weird and get bullied. They see the previous mass shooters get glorified for weeks/months/years and see their chance to finally become something.

News and social media is the root cause for mass shooters. If we look back in time we never saw this many mass shootings even though the guns were there and crazy people existed. It wasn't until fairly recently that we saw an explosion in mass shootings. For fucks sake, a few decades ago schools had shooting ranges and kids would bring their own guns to school and shoot shit.

These are fully grown adults. Even if teachers were allowed to carry firearms, immense background checks, safety classes, and other safety precautions would be required. Not to mention most shooters have insane mental problems and anyone under about 22 aren’t fully developed mentally. Teachers could easily drop the death count in these shootings significantly if there were multiple teachers versus one jackass with an AR-15. Most people aren’t fucking idiots and could use them responsibly. The dumbasses like Cruz or Rodger don’t represent gun owners in America

It's really, really hard for a teacher to get fired. In order for that to happen, the teacher has to be male
(do male teachers even exist anymore?) and accused of sexing up a female student.

>implying this will do anything
>teacher has gun, shoot teacher first, shoot kids after
>what is the internet?

Find me the last mass shooting that was in an area with potential armed opponents.

Or admit that your thinking may be flawed.

>implying this doesn’t do anything
>shoot student with firearm first, evacuate students, shooter is apprehended
>what is the internet?

just get rid of schools

Kek

>resource officers.
is this some kind of faggy newspeak for guards? Those guys in your picture look like a bunch of douchebag rapists desu

Anyway, kid should've been reported for killing animals, remanded to psych treatment, and had his right to bear properly revoked with due process.

Soft-ass suburbanites didn't want to admit they had a bad egg and just let it roll around stinking, is what happened.

>glorified
This kid was an animal-torturing psycho who heard voices telling him to kill. For years. And everyone knew. They just let it happen because _________

>Most people aren’t fucking idiots and could use them responsibly.
>"the answer to a bad guy with a gun is a bunch of untrained NORPs trying to play Rambo against an active shooter whom they may or may not recognize in a school full of kids"
I'm a 2A supporter in general but this is just full-on retarded

>Greatly increase number of resource officers.
guess what all these pigs are going to be doing to our kids the 100% of the time a shooting's not happening

Well if everyone is calling for a change or “Gun reform” then what the fuck do you want to do to prevent school shootings

Hiding under a desk sure doesn’t fucking help

>what the fuck do you want to do to prevent school shootings
i dont care. everyday harassment by police officers in school is a bigger threat than rando shootings

I doubt pic related does either

keeps you out of the way so the professionals can get the shit done when they get there, actually

I mean, this is literally the current recommendation last I heard. Shelter in place.

Maybe internet vigilante fantasies aren't a good basis for policy?

This is why there are no more male teachers and women rule the school system.

Stupid faggots.

We have background checks, waiting periods, age restrictions, and licensing requirements. Try again.

>This is why there are no more male teachers and women rule the school system.
what, my love of freedom? i thought it was the low pay and status

I would also add that the architect should change the layout of hallways. Most high schools have at least really long and wide hallway, to alleviate foot traffic. If a school shooter started shooting in passing period, it will be a massacre.

DELUDED, IDIOTIC MORONS

1. There are 100,000 public schools in America. Suppose to hire on 2 officers per school (some would need more or less). Average salary is 55,620. That's over 11 billion a year for maybe 20 kids dying?

2. FREE MONEY LOL! And like teachers are the top trained people to be handling a gun.

3. Reddit-tier response

Any male working within 100 feet of little girls is always got one foot in the pedo rapist pond.

Unless you were just talking about cops giving kids a hard time, becuase we had cops in my schools and they never really did they, some of them were popular with the kids.

>We have background checks