Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160636044/#160636262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

Never had Melonpan so nopan for me

Which is better?

melonpan: tasty, nourishing.

nopan: literally nothing. worthless.

it's pretty clear what the winner is here.

nopan: tasty, nourishing, beautiful
melonpan: tasty, nourishing, beautiful
its pretty clear there is no winner here

concha covers both

Heh

nopan melonpan

just puked all over myself thanks

You made this thread just so you could post this didn't you, OP?

Melonpan: simple sugars, no protein, if you like this you're a weeb. Japs should be banned from baking any kinds if bread anyay.

>implying you've had nopan

How many proteins can you fit in a bread?

Which one would you rather cum in?
For me it's melonpan, but only if Shana has to eat it afterwards.

Actually I'm not OP. However, I'd like to thank OP for this great opportinity to post

Melonpan just tastes like a giant sugar cookie. I get bored of eating them halfway through and they always seem slightly stale.

Melonpan!

It was inevitable with the OP's post I suppose.

Melonpan is a fucking lie

Went straight to a fucking FamilyMart once I stepped foot in Japan, and guess fucking what

IT'S JUST FUCKING BREAD, THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MELON.

it didn't even have fucking melon-flavored filling. it cold have AT LEAST tasted like fucking melon

but it didn't. fuck melonpan

You could've googled it before you tried it out. In fact, you don't even need to go to Japan to buy it if you live on the west coast US.

I was disappointed that most of the sweets in Japan are like half as sweet as stuff in the US. They know nothing of SUGAR.

And people are half as fat as people in burgerland, there could be a correlation.

didn't want to spoil the surprise. turned out it didn't have one. fuckin melonpan.

dunno, i found japan's sweetness scale always borders on "just right". their desserts are sweet enough for you to say that you ate something sweet.

Melonpan isn't that special, but nopan is obscene. I'll go with melonpan.

>File deleted
Damn, seems like I missed something good there

>mangafox
kill youself

because americans don't know what it means to hold back, thats why they are having an obesity epidemic and the average life expentancy has dropped in the last 30 years. People are also fatter than they have ever been in the entire history of humanity. They know nothing of sugar? You are just a glutton.

Nopan all the way.
>mangafox

Your body would metabolize the sugar in the average pastry so fucking fast that it really doesn't matter unless you fucking eat half a dozen of them.

There's an archive you know

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160636044/#160636262

They're both disgusting.

Is melonpan an ironic weeb?

Just what you'd expect from our lord and savior. A shame he isn't our admin

>metabolize
And do what with it? Shit it out in nice little cubes?

You're not serious, are you?

It sure as fuck wouldn't be stored in fat cells.

I doubt it. He's more "I don't give a fuck" and less "lol, i'm so crazy and randumb about japaneze anime!" He also comes across as someone who's actually into lolis

Yes.

That's exactly where it would be stored.

Melonpan hands down.

No, he's just really loaded and shameless.

No-pan is tasty to the eyes and nourishing to the thinking mans mind. Truly the preference of the cultured individual.

Anpan.

>someone who's actually into lolis
Was there any doubt?
He practically screams he's into lolis every chance he has.

Neither you nor me can say how it'd turn out

Nopan is the only answer.

False

what?

WE
CRY
NOPAN

Garupan

>monring
cute

Schrodinger's Pantsu > Nopan

Well I've never had any pan, so yes.

Because you're accustomed to US-level sweets. Try avoiding sweets/sugar for a few months. Then those Jap sweets will taste amazing. I like the more subtle flavor of them. But it's really about acclimating your body's tolerance for sugar. After those few months of avoiding sugar you may feel the opposite and think US sweets are TOO sweet. It's an interesting (and healthy) experiment. And in the end you'll be able to appreciate the interesting variety of Jap sweets more.

That's lewd.

This.

Nopan and loli is the best combination.

>tfw you and can't spell for shit but weebs think the error in your shitty scanlation was intentional

That's just when the animator is too lazy or is drawing for a young audience. It's frustrating.

Nopan is freedom.

>Liking mass-produced sweets
>Ever
The only reason why anyone would like the boring sugar+bread that is melonpan is because they've never actually invested the effort of making their own sweets.
You can make a decent chocolate from scratch in literally 10 minutes if you don't want to spend much effort on it, or spend a couple hours to make hundreds of cookies/brownies/whatever, all of which are way better than anything I've ever bought. I genuinely can't enjoy pre-packaged crap at all anymore.

>says the burger while consuming seventh donut and wondering why's he so fat

I made melonpan once. It was alright. I still prefer cute panties though.

Educate yourself man.

I love my ice cream and i don't want to spend 2 hours making it thank you very much
>hurr hurr that's why you're fat
165 pounds, it's all about balance in what you eat

Paipan

>165 lbs
I don't have any expectations of people who are too short to reach the top shelf

meropan

5'10" actually, and being short doesn't make you inmune to being fat, ask mexicans about that

>5' 10''
More like 2' 46''
You're probably sitting in a booster seat just to reach your keyboard

Nah I just got it off Reddit.

so just melon?

t. fat amerilard

Americans put sweeteners and sugars into everything so of course their sweets are going to be diabetic.

I personally enjoy being nopan more than eating melonpan. I can't exactly be melonpan, but I can actually eat nopan, so nopan is superior in that aspect too. The only thing melonpan has going for it is the taste.

While I agree that overall, the satisfaction you get from eating something homemade, assuming you're not shit at cooking, is far greater than anything you'll buy, there are certain things that just aren't worth the time and effort. Something as boring as melonpan doesn't really deserve any attention. It's just something you enjoy to eat, as it's better than simple bread. Time spent making that could be saved to later make something actually worthwhile.

That said, I wouldn't mind some homemade sauce from you.

I don't understand, how is the image connected to the thread?

mune pettan

>lol, i'm so crazy and randumb about japaneze anime!
I could believe that if it wasn't for the fact that he does make videos about it.

Depends on the definition of 'ironic weeb'. I'm pretty sure he's weeb through and through.

Open a book once in a while.

He's right. The sugar would be used almost immediately.

It wouldn't be stored at all. Did you faggots even pass highschool biology?

So basically Amerifats believe they can eat as much sugar as they want.
Holy shit I've just solved the obesity epidemic.

Where would it go then?

Did you even read the first post in the chain? Are you an actual idiot or just pretending?

Sent to cells and converted into energy immediately.

Good post, not just for Japanese sweets but anything with nuanced flavours like extremely dark chocolate.

I pity americans that have to deal with their shit waxy rotten milk chocolate. They've been so acclimated to spoiled milk in their chocolate they think the real stuff tastes weird.

You're not wrong. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate specifically because it tastes too bitter. If I want some chocolate it's usually white chocolate which the chocolate is replaced mostly with refined sugar. I do have a Japanese snack subscription though to try out foods I've never experienced before and I quite enjoy them even though a good chunk of them are variations on our sugary cereals with just less sugar.

>file deleted.

Don't know if I should be mad or thankful that I didn't get to see it.

Could always look it up in the archive. Someone in this thread even did it for you.

I thought melonpan was supposed to have cookie dough cooked over it?

For me, it's nopan. Melonpan doesn't taste like melon and it's not as good as anime makes it seem

Obviously nopan, melon pan doesn't even taste like melon.

user, I've got some news for you.

Why not both?

Japan Sweets: pussy tier
US Sweets: middling tier
Italian Sweets: god tier

Neither