Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

What they really like is that BWW (BigWhiteWallet).

That is a very point you raise.

Are there any black women Sup Forums who would be able to answer the OP's question?

everyone likes white guys, they get the highest replies on all the hookup sites from all races

Blacks girls have always flirted with me. Much like "racist" white women, they crave what is taboo.

>oildriller
kek

This thread again. Remember to sage

You know when you pull the pigtails of the girl you like in elementary school?

It's basically the same principal

its just sour grapes

Ghetto black women (even if they somehow make it to college) won't date white men because "white people be racist n sheeeiiit." Rural black women will because there aren't enough blacks around and they think/act like white people, anyway, since they were raised around them (they still tend to be dumber on average). inb4 ur a nigger. Nope. I just live in a rural town with a small population of black people but have met urban blacks when I attended university.

Fucking braaaaaaaaap ..

>had a nigress at work go bananas over me, the first time in my life I actually had to repeatedly tell a female to go away and I'm not interested
>I personally like latinas
>Can't fuck or settle with any of them for fear of creating goblino

this is the true white man's burden

Bad self-esteem

There's nothing pretend about it, any black woman will gleefully torture any white man to death if she gets the chance, and brag to her friends about it afterward.

Black women are brainwashed to hate white people from birth, and will invent excuses to kill them if they can't even think of a reason to. It's like how Palestinian children are trained to hate Israel from birth.

> mommy, I stubbed my toe
> That is not what you say! *slap*
> m-mommy, I stubbed my toe on a rock
> NO! *slap* Try again!
> *sob* mommy, an Israeli made me stub my toe on a rock
> Good. Now mommy can kiss it and make it better.

I think you mean wanting to fuck white boys over black males is a sign of good self esteem

This.

Black women will suck a white dick in an instance, but it's only to get access to what's in his wallet.

>mommy, I stubbed my toe
>That is not what you say! *slap*
>m-mommy, I stubbed my toe on a rock
>NO! *slap* Try again!
>*sob* mommy, an Israeli made me stub my toe on a rock
>Good. Now mommy can kiss it and make it better.

This isn't much different from Sup Forumstards, to be honest. Just substitute Israeli for JOOZ or THE MURRICAN MUTTS and it's the same shit.

>them crackas be racist n shiet

Women are attracted to strong men. Even if they see us as this great ominous unstoppable evil, they inevitably will also want to be pinned down and fucked by us.

WEEOOOO WEEOOO
THOT PATROL
THOT PATROL
REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC POSTING THOTPOSTING FAGGOTS

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

That they hate on Whites is bad self-esteem. So yes you kinda understood me correctly. If a White shows interest they are overjoyed cause they never thought anyone could love an ape like them

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

they're tsundere

Black women date white men because black men will not give them a second's attention. Black men today are totally unwilling to settle for black women, they all have to have the white girl; the better black girls are then paired off with the white guys who would otherwise be single and alone.