THREE student witnesses saying multiple shooters

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
youtu.be/UzdATrU7ynE
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=x5rl366Z6b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bumping

nonsense
kys

Look at the time, time to sleep

kinda weird some sophomore would know about Cruz being in JROTC. Last year he'd be a freshman NOBODY

Are (((they))) going to be exposed this time?!

IM THE HEAD OF THE CLASS

BUMPU

ITS THE SHILL!

kys cia

Witnesses aren't always reliable. They could've just panicked and thought there were more.

Bumping for more Info we need proof

The irony,
Terry Davis sends his regards

you really shouldn't be posting here kids, its not worth it, you're not le epic cool memers fighting the ebil joos, you're just putting yourself on a watchlist.

Some blonde dummy had an interview saying she was next to cruz and talking to him after shots were fired. She said she made a joke to him saying i thought you would be the one to shoot this school up

bump

BUMP

>Kids don't know how echos work
Color me shocked

Source or die cunt

meh bump

saw this last night as well. will hunt down the link

With jews, you lose.

Why do conspiritards always insist there are additional shooters with no evidence? Every since JFK you guys have pulled this shit. Never any evidence.

i got that cunt

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

its a video

This happens literally every time.

>le early reports suggest something that wasn't in the official story!!!111

This is always going to be a thing. Conspiracy theorists are retarded and don't seem to understand that people aren't clairvoyant and often don't clearly or correctly remember details of a high stress situation, or that they can make assumptions that turn out to be wrong.

In Columbine, they initially reported that there may be as many as 8 shooters in early news reports, or anywhere from 4-8. Students couldn't get straight what they actually said during the shooting. Some claimed that they committed suicide at the same time(shouting ONE TWO THREE, and then firing), even though later forensics proved that Eric killed himself a few minutes before Dylan did, and that neither of them shouted anything and Eric was likely to have killed himself abruptly.

See, people get details wrong all over the fucking place, and high school students are not experts on anything. No, they didn't get the number of shooters wrong. No, you are not some smart badass who knows the REAL story. You're just some stupid dipshit with no skepticism.

BAMP

oh boy its a real life expert who knows everything

youtu.be/UzdATrU7ynE
Here you go

it is a video.. you can rip the mp4 link if you really want from twitter

>in a tense moment of terror, fear and disorder, some students report of multiple shooters

No way!!!

I know more than dumb fucks like you. Know enough not to care about early reports getting details wrong. Know enough not to take different student witness testimony as evidence that there's a coverup or conspiracy.

It's not my fault the majority of you are legitimately retarded or underage.

you could say that about every single poster here

>Students panicking think they hear multiple shooters when it's really just an echo

If you believe this narcissistic roastie you're too dumb even for a Laotian tantric sex forum

she can't even hold back her glee in lying her ass off to the camera

>Retards ducking for their lives say they saw shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM

another narcissistic roastie?

I do feel like this stupid ho is just trying to get herself seen. None of it seems genuine in any way

Why has there been so many shootings since Trump was elected? Why so many of them have victims claiming there were more than one shooter? Why has the media ignored these claims?

listen in particular to the first girl, the pigfaced latina. Her account is very clear and detailed and she insists there was at least two shooters. The young boy names Cruz and also claims multiple shooters. This thread will attract the usual disinfo shills but if you combine this with the fake pro-trump instagram account they were planning to use and all the other anomalous details, it's pretty clear this event was planned.

Incel detected

Another confused teenager making assumptions. Notice she claims there were 3 shooters, but never actually saw a second or third shooter. She saw 1 person, and assumed there were 3 based on the movements of other students within the school.

Think for 5 fucking seconds. It's weird to me that you guys disparage these braindead iPhone kids every day of the year, but you trust them implicitly to accurately detail the events of a high stress situation accurately.

Robot post. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Because panicked students get stuff wrong all the time. Like that time that Pajeet grad student murderer his professor but everyone was reporting that there were multiple shooters on campus.

Shit liar
Not even gonna pretend this is kikery

well sometimes I like to shitpost with my smug luke busey picture

Alex Jones showed it, easy to find.

Because that girl witness said she walked in the hallway with the "suspect" I think she even did air quotes.

>witnesses arent always reliable
Witness testimony under panicked or high stress conditions is reliably BAD. People will consistently misreport simple facts in such situations, so much so that there is serious discussion about the validity of eye witness reports as legal evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5rl366Z6b8

starts at 1:40

>lying

All the eyewitnesses are lying. You know who always tells the truth? The (((FBI))). Just another "Lone Gunman". Nothing to see here, goy.

This blonde girl is very relaxed, it's a lot later at night.

If true what difference does it makes that there were three or five or ten shooters?, that there was people helping him?, that there was (((someone))) behind planing this shooting?. If that's the case then they're doing a piss poor job because other than being a field day for the media, it has only desensitized the public to this kind of acts, what does the left gains from banning the use of guns in America anyways, it will obviously backfire in the long run by opening a black market and proving that forbidding guns won't reduce crime nor violence, i don't get it.

>being legitimately retarded
What matters is the conditions at the time of the incident, you fucking dipshit

3 more victims found suicided, with bullet wounds in the backs of their heads! Up next, Ban all guns!