Better vote November AR loving fat neckbeards. If the Democrats flip the House which they likely will...

Better vote November AR loving fat neckbeards. If the Democrats flip the House which they likely will, your ARs will be melted down to build KIA's. There will be a ban on AR-15's as well as all other rifles that can be branded assault rifles. There will be a mandatory surrender program of said rifles with noncompliance incurring prison terms.
What say you Sup Forums about the all but certain assault rifle ban?

What are you doing to do?

"Sorry, but my AR isn't illegal. It's undocumented."

If it didn’t happen after sandy hook it ain’t happening now. Give it up.

I love America

>your ARs will be melted down
"Come and take it."

Come and take it

Current polls are showing Republicans ahead in the congressional election this year. If the polls are showing us up, that means we're REALLY far up once you correct for bias. I cannot wait for liberal election tears v2, I am literally giddy with excitement

Confiscation won't happen. Just fuck off already.

You are the reason the world hates burgers. You know polls are fucking bullshit

>libs hate gun violence
>libs gave to use threat of gun violence to try and take guns
>not enough, they'll have to actually be violent with guns
>libs become what they hate
it's a win/win situation for us, retard

Jews use events like the FLORIDA SCHOOL SHOOTING to flip the Senate at election day. It's not 1776 America anymore :(

sorry, lost mine in a boating accident.

Just give up all your guns yanks, try it for a while. Once you see the benefits of citizens solving everything with their fists instead of bullets you might like it. Really seperates the wheat from the chaff, any fucking debil can buy a gun, takes salt and skill to fight fisticuffs.

lol ok I'll bite on this faggotry OP posted.

if they do somehow manage to ban guns, then they will have to find soldiers who are willing to go house to house to confiscate said weapons of mass distrust ion. do you honestly think there are people who aren't foreign, that would put themselves in the way of certain death? I know plenty of people that would love to die for their guns and be done with this shit hole world progressives have made for us. working class whites, mexicans, and niggers, will never give up their guns. the only people who want guns banned are faggots, cucks, and feminist, neither one of them having a place in this world, so they ruin ours.

found the worried liberal

Lying to the authorities is a federal crime

says the man who's never been in a fight

found the northeast faggot who doesn't own any firearms

Dont be a daft nigger, you know polls are bullshit so do not base any claims on them.

This. We need to shill hard on normie platforms like we did for trump