Shooting Suspect

I can't take it anymore. Sup Forums, I have knowledge that connects the shooter Cruz and the Republic of Florida to Russia. Should I tell the media about it? If I let anyone know, a war could start between two nuclear superpowers.

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2018/02/15/florida-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-linked-to-white-supremacy-group
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont tell the media tell us

Psssst, we're here for you user

Let's hear it

Okay. The ROF are funded and backed by Russian operatives working directly for the Kremlin. The leader, Jordan Jereb, specifically participated in the radicalization of Cruz on the Kremlin's dollar.

Lmfao you’re such a retard

proof

I've had dealings with the ROF before. I've even been in close contact with Jereb, and he spoke highly of the extremely nationalist Russian Government.

Ok No.1 Any True Trump supporter won't go dressed as Antifa taking pictures or shooting up a school we ever did something so stupid we wouldn't hide our face and we wouldn't do it at school's but at anti trump rallies

but we have jobs so we can't be doin this shit..!!!.

Intel coming in now that this all directly connected to..

DRUUUUUMF!!!!!!

ignore my ID

nerd "Trump" he says ugh, pfshh ha punk stop riding him.

Sage kike threads. Journalist scum

The RoF has been taking donations from a Russian oligarch, and some of that donation money was used to purchase the assault rifle and ammunition used in the shooting.

I only have my word that I know for certain he dealt with them. I didn't keep anything on record or on wire, but I know Jordan's workings with certain Russian agents to induce chaos in America and distract from ongoing corruption scandals.

Nope.

Post the evidence or quit larping.

>I only have my word
No evidence, gotcha.

I look forward to the news for pushing this since its hilariously fake

Yet another shit post

Nah.

This exact same thread has been spammed before. This clearly a shill or troll sage and move on.

>>Is comrade and helped break in to police evidence locker to steal spent ammunition, melt down into matryoshka doll

so what? he's over 18. It's entirely his fault and his alone. ok well maybe we can blame uncle teddy just a little.

Here's a picture of me and friends with Jordan. Faces have been blurred for privacy reasons

whoops, forgot image

Except he was an aloha snackbar

...and the mods deleted every thread yesterday that contained this image
Not just letting it die, they 404’d them all within 20 seconds

it's gonna come out eventually so you might as well let them know what you know. you cant hide anything from the media these days.

>Okay. The ROF are funded and backed by Russian operatives working directly for the Kremlin. The leader, Jordan Jereb, specifically participated in the radicalization of Cruz on the Kremlin's dollar.
Retard

Hilarious troll 10/10

Now E-mail Clinton News Network

Hes muslim becuase he googled searched what allah akbar meant?

yeah i'd email your superior at the FBI pronto
pete

euronews.com/2018/02/15/florida-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-linked-to-white-supremacy-group

t. Hillary

>deep state creating a narrative right in front of our eyes

NO DON'T DO IT.

You can't let them know about the plan. They will stop you if you try.

Stop posting this shopped shit. His text next to that phone shot of the definition has him saying "So thats what those sand durkas are saying" its conveniently shopped out now.

Hi this is Tisha from ABC news, is there any way we could speak privately? Possible through email or on the phone? If so I'd love to get some more information from you.

Thank you so much.

Tisha Smith, ABC integrity journalist.

Ha, seems they haven't caught up yet

lul

>Posting your email or phone in Sup Forums
>Being this retarded/new

Don't do it, Sup Forums.

Also, do you know if the shooter(s) are white?

Sure. anonymous1(at)send22u (dot) info should do it. Its a temporary email, so if you could email me soon that would be great. I don't have much time and I really would like privacy.

>yet another proxy