Why are manlets so much more likely to go on school shootings?

why are manlets so much more likely to go on school shootings?

Weather most school shootings are perpetrated by people of less than average hight or not doesn't matter because there are more important things to discuss. I think it's time to start talking about giving up some of our civil liberties in the name of protecting the children. Why do people need to have access to assault weapons? Why aren't people detained for mental evaluations if they're posting hate speech on social media? We live in a country that is no longer safe. Safety should be a right of everybody regardless of your race, religion, or the gender of your spouse. People shouldn't have to live in fear of another taking shots at them literally or verbally. Seriously, we need to have discussions on limits to the first and second amendment.

Manlets seem to hate Jews. It is a question for the ages.

>>"Click To Enlarge"
>>my.sides

Sure, user. Not a word on Pic Related. If you are not rallying for hanging him and his pedocriminal friends from a rope, you don't care about the children at all. Preferably in turn because there is no sense in wasting too many pieces of rope. Take your argument back to CNN. Maybe Zain Jaffer (Pic Related) will back you up.

>race: white
POL BTFO

>507 inches
That's pretty fucking tall though

>Race W
lol

Its 5, 7.

Stop huffing that petrol.

Lack of friends/women

I prefer not to discuss an ongoing case. He's innocent until proven guilty user.

Fucking kiwis need to be sliced and diced and fed to emu's.

Holy shit 130. He's gunna be a white dudes prison bitch.

>B-but I'm white user.
Whatever gomez, it's cruz, just suck my dick garcia.

That's American inches. They're like our millimetres.

amazing boomer/commie-mom speach

That's all it takes though, just a bit of kindness could have turned him around.

Yuup, just look at Eddie Routh

why are manlets more likely to get made fun of? Why is it easier for varsity chad to smash manlets against lockers? Why do manlets experience a disproportionate amount of female rejection? This visious cycle either leads to a zombified medicated manlet, or....cafeteria range practice where the manlet gets his imagined revenge at every demographic thats ever treated him like garbage

Need to set height and weight restrictions on firearm ownership in addition to a general fitness test.

Calm down Ahmed.

Isn't he also 19 years old still going to high school? He is short, under weight, and must be dumb as shit. Maybe he should have offed himself.

youre describing a very interesting cultural dialectic. the solution would be to increase the amount of school-shooters until stacies learn to go to bed with incels and chads learn to respect them for their explosive capability for destruction.Once people have learned to respect violent incels there will be incel-messiahs on every highscool, essentially the incel with the most guns, who herds his flock of incel to the stacies. thanks to the master incel. The incels need to keep on their toes though. if the chads smell that they are less sure in their shootings, they will start asserting dominance again, and the dulled instincts of the incels, for whom school shootings are now a thing way in the past, now dont lead them to violence. They will once again learn the humiliation of no gf, accumulate the pain, until the fire rises once again. maybe there were previous times of incel domination that are now forgotten knowledge?

>white

la creatura...

most great leaders in history were manlets too, also men commit the vast majority of murders, guess we better ban men

I want highway men everywhere. Interstates to become jungles

Based manlets.

the same reason dark aboriginal hunter-gatherer and Mediterranean Neolithic types were grossly disproportionately involved in every mob convulsion and communist revolt in European history: because they are expressing the genes and bearing the soul of non- and pre-Indo-European races.

violence is always the result of strain between distinct dispositions, which is the constant abrasion modern lippy minorities call “microaggression” (they have a point – every instant of existence in a society made for and ruled by people who are racially alien is experienced as a kind of violence), and it aims at harmonization through extermination, the victory of one type over the other

>Race: W
Right.

all the lifes is a circle

Smaller stature makes them better at dodging counter-fire from police

You mean whether

He'll never see general population. Straight into solitary until he's executed.

Pic related, your kind

how do white people even survive in your prisons? Do they tag team with hispanics against niggers?

underrated

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

first and foremost this kid was a fucking orphan which im sure is much more likely to influence his behavior as opposed to being 5'7 considering globally the average height for a male is 5'8...fucking britbongs you niggas are weaksauce and have no bantz

we invented bantz, amerimutt

lol he was caught in the act molesting his 3 year old, on police body cam footage, and then tried to fight the officers.

>Race:W

Global average IQ is 85, literally used to be considered retarded. White standards be racist.

>average height for a male is 5'8
>male
*goblino

>muh children!

They bring it on themselves every fucking time this happens. Every shooting happens because someone was designated as the school's punching bag. Fuck you and fuck everyone that still acts surprised when this shit happens / blames guns and not insecure little faggots needing someone to pick on.

>>Race:W
is that W for Whatever?

5'8 here, can confirm.

I was 5'10" at his age
SAD

state issued gf's when?