Shieldbro chapter 35!

It's that time of the month guys! Time for another shieldbro chapter to grace us it it's glory.

Im posting on phone so uploads will be a bit slower than normal

Also be sure to go thank the scanlation team for the release, they actually care.

bunp

I forgot to mention, i changed a few things from the release to fit the changes in the LN

dubs bro returns

Youre gonna be seeing a lot of kiddo here

>Smugfumi
Nice.

Why are the other heroes so fucking lame? Holy shit!

Sword hero is the only one that doesn't completely suck.

Theyll only get worse before they get better

Why is L'arc so best boi

Last page. Do remember itsuki is a consolepleb so he doesnt know proper etiquette

Remember to thank the guys at otscans for the release.
I'll post a few edits in a bit

>bow being a shit yet again

Wait isn't near this part of the story where Raph tries to get Shield-bro's attention by stripping naked in front of him and fails miserably?

>Shieldfag

People still read this edgy shit? I though it was over whenever people got over the SAO edge.

That is three LN volumes behind. Dont worry though, hes seeing her less of a daughter recently

In othrer news, lion mask is re-starting the spear hero spinoff trsnslations so you might as well go check that out. You have to read the WN forst to make most sense ofnit however.

The spinoff is where spear hero keeps getting stuck in timeloops and "what if" scenarios right?

I mean read d the original shieldbro WN

Yeah. And it's getting an LN and manga version soon enough

> It's true.
I wanted to forget this series. Now the horrors are coming back.

This is the future the japs choose.
You can only weep for the untainted ones that shall be exposed to it's insanity

Adventures of the bitter fag and his loli tanuki thread? Cool

>loli tanuki

God I hate "you can't be HIM" situations that can easily be solved.

Where do I start with this series? Should I read the WN, LN or Manga? I'd like to read up before the anime starts

You'll know in due time why this had to happen.
Manga, read up to chapter 8, that covers LN1. IF you like it then keep going to Ch 32 which should cover up to LN4. And that's where the anime will surely end. IF you want some more info or like to listen to Naofumi's monologues, read up the LN.

She's 10 you lolilover.

Good to know there's a reason for it, but that queasy sensation still remains

I mean yeah, but i found the banter at that part in the LN quite funny.

Sword, lance and bow are so stupid that is not even funny.

Appreciate the dump. Actually just read it on another site, thought I'd check here for some discussion.

Never read the LN, curious about the foreign adventurers. Do the other heroes actually become semi-competent, or are they always going to be stupid douchebags so that the MC remains the MC.

After each hero gets its own volume they get better.

Who the hell are these two adventurers?
They didn't appear at all when I read the series.

They're your new best friends. L'Arc even more so.

Yeah they do get better, itsuki even more so since he gets his own redemption arc in vol 17 apparently

More specifically, it's an LN change

>LN change
Now I'm not so sure which medium to follow anymore

Just read the manga and then the ln

So are they permanent companions?

You'll find out soon enough....

>soon enough
You mean a month from now.

Or about 4 or 5

I'm not gay but I want to tease L'arc's cock until he shoots his load in my mouth.Therese has to watch.

Me too

>She's 10

She's a solid 10, that's for sure.

stfu Motoyasu, you giant prick. no loli 4u

you made me chuckle there

Thanks for the dump.

No problem

>Killstealing
kys itsuki

he clearly got the first and last hit, technically his kill.

I read the entire WN and now I can only look back at the series with bitter disgust. "That" twist and also Tact's needlessly cruel death were fucking retarded.
I know it's better now it has an editor but I just can't. The entire mad scientist arc was just to give a few characters some bullshit powerups too.

>Tact's death
>needlessly cruel
Did you forget what he did?

Killed a few characters that came back to life. Every single one of them.
There was also the fact that he was being manipulated by Bitch, who can basically get one over on every character at least once before they wise up to her shit

Honestly the sheer incompetence of everyone else in the series pisses me off. ,l why is Mao fumi the only person capable of thinking rationally and understanding the malleability of the world's now that all the heroes have been confronted with the very different ways in which they level up. Hell, why are the other three Heroes so stupid when it comes to managing their own parties? Why are they so dumb in general? I can believe one of them is an asshole but not all three.

You forgot kizuna though.

WN is pure, unadulterated isekai. This is usually bad, since those are fanfiction tier. LN changes many things in these cases and often improves (imo, LN editors are fucking warriors), so it depends on your tastes. Of course, the manga is pretty and what people start with, since you can cover a lot of content and simply not read the text versions if they didn't like it.

Today I saw a grown man shout at the doctor's secretary because his papers had a typo and she couldn't take them due to risk of getting into trouble with the healthcare service. He didn't understand this and kept saying "my mother had to take the medicine last friday! Why do you do this to me?"
Eventually his mother just gave up and took him away.
tl;dr don't underestimate stupidity

You forgot the spear hero chapters which are pure unadulterated insanity. Unfortunately you have read the main WN first.