Why did the entire political spectrum radicalize in less than a decade?

Why did the entire political spectrum radicalize in less than a decade?

What killed the centre left and centre right?

Obama pushed everyone to the extremes.

It's more fun to be edgy.

Thanks, Obama.

Media bias.

"Jews" is always the right answer to these questions.
Its always them.

Internet echo chambers

Pretty much the Media. They wanted to make up camps, tension fill the reports for the ratings and gee who'd thunk that if you radicalize the views people see they also radicalize.

This is why I fully expect to see a Civil War in the US should the dollar ever tank.

It's called Trump Syndrome.

Wealth inequality and worsening quality of life, and the center's ineffectiveness in dealing with it.

>Obama
>Gay propaganda
>Fun to be edgy
>Media
>Jews
>Internet
>Trump
>Wealth inequality

Uh so what's the real answer

Blame Canada

>Why did the entire political spectrum radicalize in less than a decade?
It didn't. Radicals always existed on both sides. Media is just constantly placing the spotlight on the radical now.
If you think fake news and social media bots are all there is, go try talking to more people face to face.

>what's the real answer
chemtrails

>So what's the real answer
People are fucking retards...

Meme magic. Check em

Reroll

Antifa started the LARP, everyone else joined in

What do you wanna bet Biden fucked all of those kids that night?

t. newfag

Cant wait for the massive shitstorm that will come once the bull market falls

this. i honestly just feel better now. you have 1 fucking life dont spend it on being a centrist, push your ideology to its limits

>t. abu bakr al-bahgdadi

Universities

the worlds coming to a fucking end, might as well drag down as many spics, nigs, kikes and fags down with you ala Waco

So did Trump. Well actually Trump just gave people the ability to speak out, just enough to face extreme backlash from the establishment causing even more radicalization.

This.

(((Canada)))

This

Tell me where the far right that is divine right of kings monarchy and christian theocratism is today?

I gotchu senpai

Demographic shift, rise of SJWs, blm, internet and media the spotlight on radicals

the nigger, in other words the nigger party
they have decided it's all they live for

The media will be why there's a civil war. Without a doubt.

Leftists don't have firm principles, they exist in an endless cycle of pushing further left. Deconstruct everything, redistribute everything, invent new historical injustices that can never be fixed. Righties just got more extreme because conservatives aren't willing to fight.

>talk to my daughter afterwards if you want to be in the film

-t. biden to a 13 year old

The unchallenged growth of the extreme left, everything else it a reaction to it.

this right here
and it all started with occupy movement,if i remember correctly

but my ideology is a mix of left and right principles.

What do you mean?

you forgot one.

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

It's 2018!

I just want to vivisect leftists.

He was still a (((Dreemurr))).

Obama.

honestly youtube

>he
EAT SHIT NIGLET
STAWP POASTING

I would not describe it as having radicalized; I would describe it as having becoming more extremist
>What killed the centre left and centre right?
The destruction of a belief in democracy and that the other side should have votes at all. It's all part of the shift toward authoritarianism as relativism was completely undermined by Trump (and one could say that Obama initiated it by pushing relativism too far)