Why is he called imperfect when he's clearly superior than his other forms?

Why is he called imperfect when he's clearly superior than his other forms?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13604557
strawpoll.me/13596136
strawpoll.com/axfy24be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Editor is a fucking hack

Why is he called cell when he's a multicellular organism

they failed english

Complacency is an op weakness

His body is made up of cells. Hence the name Cell.

My body is made up of cells but I'm not named Cell.

Oh, like I'm made up of atoms and my name is Adam?

Prove it

Just by absorbing humans, he went from being on par with piccolo to stomp android 16 and 17.
Had he kept travelling to different timelines and then absorbed billions of ningens, he would have been way stronger than his perfect form

Hi Adam

Perfect Cell still had his tail, he just never used it outside of GT. I think he believed that by absorbing more than the androids it would show he's not perfect. Just goes to show that pride was his downfall and Imperfect Cell probably have fucked around as much.

actually what he should have done was travel through space for Freeza soldiers. They would have given him far more power than earth ever could.

why didn't he absorb all the people defeated? When he mopped piccolo he just threw him into the ocean.

If he told them he's made from Frieza's DNA he could've reunited Frieza's empire under him.

Probably he was designed by Gero to not absorb anymore, hence why his tail retracted into his body
I think it's safe to assume that GT is not canon

>absorbs 17
>jobs to tien

Does he look like any of the species he's composed of in this form? He's imperfect because the computer couldn't properly synthesize all those species properly. He needed the androids to bring out the more important traits.

This, his tail was for reproduction in the final stage.

There might've been an upper limit to what he could get through absorbtion alone.

Absorbtion is the only way he powered up, minus Super Perfect Cell in which he either got a zenkai boost or went fucking super saiyan due to his saiyan cells (some say he absorbed Goku's cell post the explosion to power up, then Super Perfect Cell is another absobtion-based form)
In-universe it would be that Gero was smart enough to create a warrior stronger than the emperor of the galaxy, even modify two humans to be stronger than him, but did not realise that Cell could have kept just absorbing everything
Out of universe: Tori realised that too late during the publishing of the manga and so gave the purpose to absorb his enemies to boo

>that part where the souls of all his victims surround him instead of a normal glowing aura

beta logic

Polls for the Lulz Guys!

strawpoll.me/13604557
strawpoll.me/13596136
strawpoll.com/axfy24be