Sup Forums asked for a CIA user to do an AMA

Hello. We all here admire you. You all make washroom time fun.
Ask away.

Not very convincing. What even is this

Fake and gay post more cia nigger shit.
Also fuck off

This is an AMA

Do you glow in the dark?

How much BBC do you faggots take

Why do none of you have common sense, let alone Central intelligence?

What's the most egregious invasion of privacy you've encountered that the general American public doesn't know about?

What do you think happens after you die?

> washroom
The only person that I know that says washroom instead of bathroom
Is a britanon I met during the chanolagy days.
/proxy thread

This isnt reddit faggot.
Nobody does an ama.

why do you watch me? me specifically? I know you do. or at least someone does.

Canuks say it, also when I was in england and said it, the english had no idea what the fuck i was talking about

Terry Davis is a schizophrenic who had traumatic sexual abuse growing up. Very bright, but he never broke out of his self-deprecation. In an attempt to cope, he blames our agency for all of his plight. I've watched Mr. Metokur's video on him before.

did Q predict this?

when r space aleiums reaveal

Are there Pyramids in the Antarctic?

when will it be over?

fake and gay LARP.

If not: give me a job. I'm more intelligent and American than most of the continual failures.

post moar sassy-cats, asking for a friend

post actual proof, cia nigger

To make sure you are drinking your tap water

>You all make washroom time fun.
Which board is more fun than Sup Forums?

Why your tradecraft so bad tho?

Nobody is watching you. However, that doesn't mean that what is said online isn't logged.
Nobody is exempt or excluded.

>You all make washroom time fun.
fag

Q predicted this

why won't you guys do something about the jews? I think most Americans would have no issues with a caste system in an American run United States with some degree of class mobility.

Why does your agency hate Donald Trump?

Yeah Hi

Are we all gonna be cavity searched now that you realized the poor bastard posted here?

where are you holding dr pavel?

>Hello. We all here admire you. You all make washroom time fun.
No you don't, you're just a larp.

are (((they))) pulling the strings?

How involved was the CIA with the Russia investigation?

Is Russia blowing wind into the sails of the alt-right, alt-left, or both?

How do you stop the bot army. This is out of control.

I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

thank you for your service to this great country

what languages should i learn?

Those fbi teenage texts were embarrassing to regular Americans, please don’t do that.

What's the fate of organized religion? In how long?

Does the CIA assist any European political parties somehow? If so, has this changed under Trump?

How corrupt are you/your agency and why?

You didn't answer the question.

post butthole and badge

How does CIA plan to deal w the fentanyl uptick in the us ?

fake news stop trying to control the internet shlomo

Hello OP.

Can you answer this for me?

>washroom

Going to have to speed up my replies.

/lit/
Half / half. Half of the agency does, half doesn't. Either way, we're under stress trying to weather out his presidency.
He's a big guy
Yes
Stop believing that everything is because of AI.
Spanish
You'll see very shortly.
And I believe that whatever you believe to be the truth will happen to you after death. You'll create your own ending. Kind of like LOST.
What does "glow in the dark" even mean?

>poor unfocused camera shot
Must have been taken by an NRO reece bird.

What's my IP?

>washroom
Confirmed for non-american

>AMA
You want the website with the alien. Its down the hall and far to the left.

Big if huge.

Obviously B. Anyone that says otherwise should be culled.

Why does every one say that? It's normal, interchangeable parlance in my area but usually refers to a waste disposal room with sanitation devices but no shower.

>look mom! i printed out a CIA logo!

>son, stop using all the fucking colored ink

>BUT MOOOOMMM!

kys larpnigger

Anything to keep an eye on in England bong brother?

Is Q legit?
Is Craig Wright part of 3301?

Nice larping faggot

What is the CIA up to? Also I make memes in case you guys need someone for memetic warfare just hit me up

OP printed out image from the internet

are ayys real?

do you really glow in the dark and are we really allowed to run you dumb niggers over

Why is the CIA all about drugs and secret societies? Also, how did the false flag in Florida go? As planned, or are you going to have trouble with the Sheriff letting the Feds "do their job?" Did CNN follow the narrative well?

fentanyl isn't significantly more dangerous than any other opioid. the problem lies in drug dealers being incompetent niggers who cant cut right. this leaves hotspot in the powder which are lethal doses.

>self-deprecation
self-depreciating boomer detected, you probably don't even realize the lexicological psyops being deployed every few decades in order to differentiate generations by their writing

If you are the Central Intelligence Agency, is there a left and right intelligence agency?... I’m guessing the fbi is the liberal lefties... who is the conservative right agency ?

>tfw actual HUMINT irl
>tfw people always do these LARP AMA's and spread fake information that isn't even close to how HUMINT works
NO WE DON'T WATCH YOU
THAT'S NOT HOW HUMINT WORKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you implying the CIA don't know where the Aliens are?

>culled
Not a burger.

That's not CIA handwriting. Looks middle/highschool-ish to me.

they sell these at the local army surplus store

What happened yesterday morning at the NSA

People didn't make their own endings in lost you retard.
They went to limbo, waited till all their friends finally died and then they went to heaven.

>Half / half. Half of the agency does, half doesn't. Either way, we're under stress trying to weather out his presidency.
Is the half that hates Trump more powerful is that half that likes him more powerful?

would it be a red flag for an applicant to be on Sup Forums frequently?

So there are different sorts of Intel agencies. The main ones being the CIA, DIA, NSA, and the one the State Dept has that I can't remember the name of. Also the Military has their various intel agencies.

The FBI isn't an intel agency, it works an entirely different way and falls under the DOJ.

CIA and DIA are largely the same with differing missions though.

When are y'all gonna ramp up the uighur ops in russia and China? Waiting.

so... are ayys real?

What clearance do you have? What the hell happened at the NSA headquarters yesterday? If I shove pic related up my ass will i died

>Big if huge.

hablo espanol, gracias

And what do you think of what happened at the NSA with the van?

Well both you and I know this. But if we get a government agency to verify it, we can start the purge

Post further verification.

Just in case you didn’t know, the fbi requires print manufacturers to add a secret yellow dot pattern on all color printers. The fbi knows who printed it.

>tfw you go to pol to look at shitposts but you get to hang out with CIA user instead

I doubt it, but Intel is compartmentalized anyways.
Even if they were real, I wouldn't know jack shit about it because my mission has jack shit to do with it.

emergency

Deal with it? Brown brothers Harriman group (who found Scull and Bones, who founded CIA) RAN opium you retard. Drugs is how they set up their soft money funds and topple governments/ fuck up American rights. They are the biggest drug pushers in history.

Do you think that there's a way to peacefully defuse the growing divide between Right and Left in America (and Europe), and reunite the country without a catastrophic event like a world war?

why is there a 3rdMARDIV patch on your emblem?

Screenshot everything. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

If u didn't create facebook, would you have anyway??

Because in america it's usually called a restroom, or in some cases a bathroom. Also with as many ex-military as there are employed in the CIA, alot of people would even call it a "head".
You ousted yourself, nigel

>/lit/

Nobody thinks /lit/ is fun, you lying LARPing turbo nigger.

sage for being false and homosexual.

What do you mean weather it out? Seems like he’s doing pretty well despite you cia niggers trying to fuck everything up

#
>You'll see very shortly
Is it MSM Russia related?

How do you feel about the unprecedented reassignment of assets to the Korean theater?

fake and gay and aids and sage

It was a loaded question dick

do you deal with reddit bugmen on the job?