Teacher's should be armed

With proper training, all willing and able teachers should be allowed to carry a concealed weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The issue is, and I'm willing to bet, many teachers probably hate the kids enough, giving them a gun might end up very badly if just one should flip their shit a little too much

Honestly, with how irritating kids are these days, more children would end up shot in schools.

That's what they said about allowing weapons to be carried by individuals. Look at the numbers. It's way safer.

My wife is a teacher and I am a cop. I woukd trust her with a gun to stop any school shooting. Some teachers get mad enough but they would never do it

AHAHA top cracker idea

Teachers aren't much more responsible than students. Trust me, I married one.

So the solution is giving underpaid, over stressed teachers the ability to shoot and kill children as the means to stop children shooting children.

That's a reasonable and well rounded approach.

A lot of people outside the US might argue that making it harder for the children to murder other children might hold more validity but not me. I say put the child down and everyone wins.

That's a bigger problem than school shootings.

Deputies the teachers. Problem solved.

duh, that's why the kids need guns also

Everything you guys are saying is the same shit they said about concealed carry. It's bullshit

Literally
>we'll fix the problem we have with the proliferation of guns and ammo and the ease with which people can get them by giving MORE people MORE guns...

all students should be allowed to carry concealed weapons.

Not to mention, what happens when a feral pack of nogs disarm a few of these boomers and soy sisters. Bad stuff, that’s what.

no make it an option, more money or tax refund if armed

All he needed was a blowjob to get his mind right. These hoors are balling the wrong kids.

'cause a classroom full of students is the perfect place for a close combat.

All signs point to yes

our schools should not be soft targets

Dont you think there'll be a situation where the teacher goes on a killing spree?
Suicidal, tired of kids shit, doesn't get paid shit, realizes the government will give teachers guns but not new textbooks, and little Jimmy is being a little fuck and calling you a loser.
Some teachers have had enough as it is, lets give them a gun and have some fun

>Look at the numbers.
Give me the numbers, dont just say look at them like thats a valid statement. I could say all mexicans hate burgers, look at the numbers and some people would believe me
Oh shit wait, im on Sup Forums

Would you prefer a perfect place for a rampage?

Can someone find that old picture of a student armed with a shotgun sitting with a teach at the school's front door because some dangerous guy was on the loose?

In the rare event a teacher carrying a gun might go crazy. One of the other teachers would shoot them. Problem solved. End of the lone gunman killing spree.

What's stopping them from doing that now?

This thread can't be real. Thanks Moot, seriously, thank you very much to have created this despicable crap hole, the perfect home to sociopaths and mass murders

The local laws, but a lot are waking up.

Just ask Chris Kyle how well the whole "good guy with a gun" thing works out OP, you fucking retard

You could say that about anyone, anywhere.

Pefectly heard in Randy’s voice. Well done.

Yes. That's the only thing that could ever work. It's a fact that well-armed areas have much less crime. People know they'll get put down pretty quickly if they try anything. Disarmament means white genocide. The biggest pushers of gun control are Jews for a reason.

No, This is bad-naughty.

So what? Anyone, anywhere, can go on a killing spree at any time. The only thing you can do is be prepared to limit the amount of damage they can do by defending yourself and others.

1. hang around mentally ill vet for good boy points
2. subtly talk shit about retard behind his back with your friend hoping to get this over with as soon as possible
3. get shot in the back of the head

So he would've somehow been in a better position if he were unarmed?

I got my tactical rape whistle, I will be all ok.

>implying teachers will play along with this

Phillip your robot ass with this. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Because nigger and spics.
That's all.

Bots you say

>average deaths without a shooting rampage
>0
>Implying "prohibition" is the same as restricting sales
>Implying the majority of mass shooters don't commit suicide afterwards anyways
>Implying most of them aren't out to deliberately kill people and vindicate their own self-hatred.
>Implying the choice to eat yourself to death is the same as someone's choice to shoot you using a gun
They do. You just don't listen because somehow you've managed not to hear the arguments about buying guns second hand, taking them over state lines, etc.

God bless Burgerland. It'll be funny to see Amerimutts steadily become more and more backwards in the next couple decades as they scramble for relevancy and being "MUH NUMBERO UNO".

Wonder when the triple A rating on the dollar goes.

American's are not bots. Im sick of this shit. Realease the Memo was not a bot. Trump didnt win because of bots, and people being pro second amendment are not ficking bots. The left is the one using bots.

>be Australian
>look at abos
>separate social security payment, separate study grants, separate govt. backed and funded leases and loans
>literally have money thrown at them
>poorest demographic, highest incidence of child abuse, biggest sector of population below the poverty line...

Yeah, nah. Sometimes less is more m8.

Of course, step one of this plan has to be to fire every teacher you wouldn't trust with a gun, which would be far higher standards than we currently have.

>UK
>School shooting deaths in the past 10 years: 0
Woah gun control tards btfo

also, surviving teachers who were unarmed or refused to do their duties should then be considered accomplices of the shooting

shut your ass, pedro

how many deaths from stabbings?
trucks of peace?
other weapons?

You can always fire them and get new ones who will...

I have no idea of the actual stats but
>how many deaths from stabbings?
Hardly ever hear about people getting stabbed, each year there's probably about 2 chavs getting stabbed late at night that makes the local news
>trucks of peace?
Not even a concern, only seems like a lot of them happen because every single incident gets worldwide coverage. There's barriers of peace up in every major public area now so they're basically impossible to carry out.
>other weapons?
If someone over here wants to fuck someone else up they use a knife, there's not really any need for anything else.

The point is though that there are no forms of school massacres at all. You'd literally be less armed than the kitchen staff if you tried to carry one out.

>teachers are armed
>some cheeky student makes fun of teacher
>"School shooting in america: Suspect teacher's actions condemned impeach blumpf"
Amerimutts never learn

this idea would actually give some kids access to guns at school.
think about it, all a school shooter would have to do is to wrestle the teacher to the ground and take the gun.
then shoot everyone.
not really a good idea.

That's fake.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

It fits neatly. The image says "through June 15". All of the numbers are for half a year. Your link is for full years.

Half of 2016: 5,276 (his source)
All of 2016: 11,004 (your source)
Good fit. The gun murder rate picked up about 9% in the second half of the year.

Mmmm, didn't read that part.

>half a million deaths from abortion in one year
Am I reading this wrong?

Nope, and to liberals abortion isn't murder.

>people are simply one hair trigger (heh) away from committing murder and simply not having a gun is the only thing stopping them
OK

Maybe like 3 or 4 in 10 years ?

Leaf you’re a faggot and you know that.

Make it mandatory and all the liberal teachers will quit. :^)

>let's arm leftists and teach them to shoot

The path to being conservative starts with gun rights. They'll come around.

>only seems like a lot of them happen because every single incident gets worldwide coverage
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>only seems like a lot of them happen because every single incident gets worldwide coverage
i'd like to take this opportunity to say that schools are statistically some of the safest places in america

He can't, he had a burrito earlier...

two words: metal detector.

I’d rather let them get shot or beat up by their black students.

Have you met American teachers?

They'd shoot the white kids.

>Israel population: 9M
>USA population: 300M

8/9 = 0.89 per million
323/300 = 1.08 per million

well, there is a difference, but its not large