Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu can help keep you up when you're down, user, make sure you try to do the same for them!

Lets get things rolling!

You win a weekend vacation for two all expenses paid, the only catch? It has to be where you live. Where do you go together? are there any sights you show them?

You get a hotel room with it of any kind you want - do you go with something more cozy and old fashioned like a cute little bed and breakfast? Or do you go with something closer to a luxurious chain with a big room and all kinds of services offered on site?

the vacation becomes a week instead, do your plans change at all? What do you do to make sure the memories of your time on the vacation last forever?

You bump into another user and their loved one (you can pick a couple to run into for this) while on your little vacation, and it turns out they're on one too and you decide to get lunch together, how does it go?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all wonderful!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATfUdaZQLMA
youtu.be/pBMwwJMkcRA
youtube.com/watch?v=ma6NjBXCNLc
youtube.com/watch?v=v25onBWYS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EgTcNXN1sdU
lyrics.snakeroot.ru/S/Shionoya_Sayaka/shionoya_sayaka_destiny.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_zeJxUtxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1WifEFI6eK8
youtube.com/watch?v=xhzJyYeMgA4
youtube.com/watch?v=PutcosKreFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe

Really busy and tiring day, don't have time to answer questions. However I can still pop in to wish everyone a good week with their waifu.

So uh, have a good week with your waifu!

Before you even start
How can you say you love her when you haven't claimed her here yet?
waifu.pl

I Love my Waifu!

>You win a weekend vacation for two all expenses paid, the only catch? It has to be where you live. Where do you go together? are there any sights you show them?
I guess we would go to some nice hotel. I din't know many places in my city since I've been living here only for 3 years, but we could try to explore it more. I think there is many interesting museums here.
>You get a hotel room with it of any kind you want - do you go with something more cozy and old fashioned like a cute little bed and breakfast? Or do you go with something closer to a luxurious chain with a big room and all kinds of services offered on site?
I think we would choose something luxurious just to experience how it is. We can go to cheap hotels every time we travel somewhere.
>the vacation becomes a week instead, do your plans change at all? What do you do to make sure the memories of your time on the vacation last forever?
I dunno if we will be able to find so many new things to do in the city for the whole week. But I'm sure we won't waste time.

You too, Konabro.

>claim
Waifu doesn't mean what you think it means.

-There's a nice theme park close to where I am with luxury accommodations. I'm sure we'll make the most of the weekend over there, as well as making a notch on the ol' bucket list.

-She'd absolutely adore the latter. Personally, I feel it would be pretty fitting to her as well. Wouldn't mind the bed and breakfast, though; something nice and cozy...assuming it was far enough out of the way of city life.

-Explore around, and see what else is there to offer. Fortunately, there's another theme park within driving distance. Even check out the unbeaten path if need be; you never know what you can find.

-Should prove to be an interesting meal. Can't help but wonder what the ladies would have to say about their partners, though.

bump

You as well, brotha!

Back from a hard workout, if Fuuka could see me now I'm sure she'd be proud.

Who else here exercises for their waifu?
Doesn't it feel great?
And if you don't, why not start?
There are many ways to exercise and stay fit, and it improves one's health and life significantly

I have multiple waifus. I can't help it.

Actually you don't have any

;_;

Slow day huh

Thanks OP! She is my beacon of light.

>weekend vacation
I think I'd take her to an amusement park for the weekend. We'd go on all the rides together.

>hotel
Might as well go all out if expenses are being paid for us.

>week vacation
I don't think we'd stay the whole week. I think we'd travel about instead. I'd make sure to take lots of pictures of us together so when we're both old and grey, we can look back on the fun times we had together.

You too!

I should really update mine. I always tell myself I'll make it better.

Anyone else here has tried miitopia?

It adds more hair colors for the miis, so i tried the demo, since my waifu naturally fits in medieval fantasy world the game quickly became the most adorable thing i have ever seen as our miis started caring for each other in battle and having little conversations at the inn, by the time i ended the demo they were already spaghetti for each other in some battles

That sounds fucking adorable and now I want to try it

I want to take her to the fanciest hotel and dine at finest restaurants, only the best for my darling

You too bro

But I did

I do, feels good gained about a stone so far

Been busy here as well, so I wish everyone has a good week. Cherish your waifu and keep up the hard work!

Hey fukkabro are you ready to dance all moon night ?

i hope persona Q2 includes the P3 cast i haven't played 5

Nice, keep up the good work!

I'm a bit wary about the game, I saw how ridiculous P4DAN was and I'm kind of scared they'll do something dumb with Fuuka's character.
Hopefully it will have no plot whatsoever and will just be fun rhythm dancing.
Same with PQ2

>You win a weekend vacation for two all expenses paid, the only catch? It has to be where you live. Where do you go together? are there any sights you show them?
Seeing as I live right near the city there are quite a few place we could go; we would definitely try to make it to the zoo and I would try to get her to go to a baseball game.
>You get a hotel room with it of any kind you want - do you go with something more cozy and old fashioned like a cute little bed and breakfast? Or do you go with something closer to a luxurious chain with a big room and all kinds of services offered on site?
We would try and get a fancy hotel.
>the vacation becomes a week instead, do your plans change at all? What do you do to make sure the memories of your time on the vacation last forever?
We might take more time relaxing seeing as we don't have to cram everything into a couple of days, we would also take that opportunity to try out new restaurants.

You be sure to have a great week as well!

I've started doing a small workout recently, but once I head back to college I'll hopefully be going to the gym there.

Questions:
Would your waifu rather have a very delicious meal that has smaller portions, or a huge feast that is average in taste?
Are there any foods that your waifu cannot stand?
Is there a favorite outfit that you love to see your waifu in?

I love Mai Waifu so much!

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Shut the fuck up retard

Who?

Shut up bitch

>You win a weekend vacation for two all expenses paid, the only catch? It has to be where you live.
Where I live wouldn't be much of a vacation.

>You get a hotel room with it of any kind you want
Services would be nice, but I don't think we'd be comfortable in anything too big and fancy.

>the vacation becomes a week instead, do your plans change at all?
If it's where I live, it still wouldn't be much of a vacation.

>Would your waifu rather have a very delicious meal that has smaller portions, or a huge feast that is average in taste?
Quality over quantity.

>Are there any foods that your waifu cannot stand?
Anything too hot or spicy.

>Is there a favorite outfit that you love to see your waifu in?
I know it's meme clothing, but one of those keyhole sweaters.

I don't know if any of you have waifus with memorial days/death anniversaries or the like, but if so, what do you do for them? I feel like I've failed him unless I do something involved and extravagant, which I couldn't manage this year.

Bump for the dearest thread!

Will go to my computer in a sec!

Sashiburi, w/a/ifu thread!
Here I am!
Hello there, Mintbro!
I hope you were having a great time with your dearest!
>Lets get things rolling!

>You win a weekend vacation...WHERE YOU LIVE
DAMN SON, I guess we will have to go to some richfag hotel near the beach in order to enjoy my city and be SAFE.
But if it's possible, I'd rather go to the neighboring cities that have better beaches.
>Hotel
Depending on where it is when we will sleep, most of the time will be the former, but as written earlier, the latter if it's not that good of a place.
>vacations becomes a week
Sadly it does not change.
>another user and their loved one
It will go pretty good; especially for the girls doing their girl talk.
I'd be chilling with the other user drinking a beer and talking about what we do, maybe.
Have a nice week too, brah.
Hope you don't have a huge workload
>waifu.pl
>phrase not found
God bless, don't know jackshit about building websites though.
It still gets me nervous.
Hello to both you!
>Back from a hard workout, if Fuuka could see me now I'm sure she'd be proud.
Nice, she definitely would.

-excercise for waifu
I haven't done so these weeks but a-at least I'm doing excercise mentally.
-feel great
On physical excercise feels so good, y'know that good ol' lightweight feel.
To each to their own.

>captcha: keki
Now that I think about it.

Have you ever done some non-festivity pastries for your waifu?
Hopefully later on I will make some muffins filled with chocolate or maybe sweet curry bread!

>Questions
>delicious meal on smaller portions or huge feast that is average in taste
Definitely a huge feast, I know perfectly well that she eats a lot!
Notwithstanding, she will still become the skinny girl I know because of her good genetics.
Since I'm pretty sure there must be something more on her genetics given by her cute okaa-san.
>food that she cannot stand
Hmm, the usual weird food that is cooked here and there in certain parts in the world, including my country(?)
>favorite outfit
I have seen (and saved) the maid outfit, a couple of dresses, the tanktop and shorts and finally the good lookin' school uniform.
Funny thing is that these are my favorite ones, maybe because I have seen them already and I'm still head over heels for her up to this day!
What are you talking about here, memorial days on dead waifus canonically or dead waifuists?
If it's the former, you know your waifu will be always alive on your side, right?

Anyway, I want to cheer up this thread!
I have done previously a question about what kind of art of your waifu would you /r/ without counting WWD, but now it can be any artist BUT.
Is there a FAMOUS artist that is famous itself or has been part of a well-known company that does lots of good cute art like Disney, etc. ? (It must cost a ball or two to /r/ a Disney-like sketch though)

Talking about art, is there a certain place in some kind of art that you do wished to be there so much, with your waifu? (Pic related for me)

He committed suicide so I try to act like it's any other day, because I know he wouldn't want to be reminded. I put emphasis on him living and experiencing more.

Yeah, the former.
>you know your waifu will be always alive on your side, right?
Obviously, but that doesn't change what happened in canon. I don't like thinking about it, but ignoring it entirely seems worse, at least in my case.

>suicide
Damn, that must be hard, sorry. I get your reasoning, I've kind of drifted towards doing the same - reminiscing on his life instead of his death. Kind of like an Irish wake.

Yeah, I know perfectly well how it feels to not stop thinking about waifu's canon story, but over time it will fade out, I think, since in my case I stopped thinking my waifu separately from the canon a long time ago, senpai.
Notwithstanding, your waifu is still the cutest, sweetest girl of your life, so keep on loving her and don't let that take on you way too hard.

Back again to questions, let's talk about your waifu per se!
Has your waifu done silly things lately? Like singing a silly song like ievan polkka at daylight or doing something "childish" in which you actually consider really cute?

Does your waifu compliment you? Or is she too shy to say it because she is a lady? or is she really open about it?

Talking about shyness, how hard or easy it is for you to say "I love you" to your waifu? How about her?

And also that is summer, have you and your waifu gone outdooring lately? Like taking a hike in a good green place full of oxygen and no city-shit?

Asking one lewd of a question like the old days, but it is VERY IMPORTANT.
When doing lewd stuff with her, do you ever prioritize her pleasure?

Has your waifu ever loved a song so much she even sings it low? Have you noticed what song does she sing?

Pic unrelated

And delet my "ever" on the spoilered question, I don't want to sound like an asshole and I'm not like that as well.

Reminder about doppelganger:
>an apparition or double of a living person.

Have you found a similar girl that really looks like your waifu?
I was personally shocked when I saw pic related for the first time, more spooky than the whole current /x/.

>I know perfectly well how it feels to not stop thinking about waifu's canon story, but over time it will fade out
I don't want it to "fade out" when I'm trying to honor his death day, though. I was asking how others do (or might, for most of you) honor such a day themselves.

Shit, sorry I'm going to another direction and not your main point.
>iia gomen gomen

Well, ask the other user if he does something like that.
I personally would do something "a lo" Day of the Dead if my waifu was dead canonically on the day of her death (published chapter date) or just do it that day (November 1st).

>You bump into another user and their loved one (you can pick a couple to run into for this) while on your little vacation, and it turns out they're on one too and you decide to get lunch together, how does it go?

The only right choice would be the other LukaFag so that we could have twice the Luka.
I'd also love to listen to a conversation between Luka and Luka. Or my version of Luka and him or just talking to his Luka.

You can't claim a waifu!
I really should update my page.

Ohayou friend~
Long time not seen.
Wasn't that just forgot this thread every week for like a month.

>Would your waifu rather have a very delicious meal that has smaller portions, or a huge feast that is average in taste?
First one is awful. You want more but you can't get it.

I don't know.

Rider cosplay

>Have you ever done some non-festivity pastries for your waifu?
Just cooking doesn't feel like doing it for her.

Coincidence. Got this commission from Comic-Con, artist actually draws for Disney. I wanted Kuroko as a Disney Princess, and I got it.

You're all cuties and you're waifus too!

>You bump into another user and their loved one
Well, I hope that the other user and his waifu likes saury, because there will be lots. Maybe NoirAnon and his cute cat wife would like to lunch with us? W-we would like to know them better. We saw their website and found it was lovely.

Show me the law that specifies it.

>how hard or easy it is for you to say "I love you" to your waifu? How about her?
It's hard for her sometimes, it depends on the situation. Either way, she doesn't really need to say it with words.

I wanted to share a drawing and something I wrote for my dear wife. P-please don't bully.
We found each other under the fangs of winter. The whisper of a breeze concealed your words, but in your eyes drew the longing that will be fulfilled.
Your image, standing on a blanched blanket, stands shy yet firm in the face of the approaching blizzard. And before the violent blow of an untouchable god, I would like to see your diaphanous wings reflect with sincerity the solitary silver of the dark night that came to witness our encounter.
Your divine shape has blinded me, and I can't see anything but you. In you I find a heart which strongly proclaims its will through vehemence. And your gaze speaks to me about a love that bleeds eternities.
I envy how you can show me the truth without needing any words. Just a gesture is enough. With just one feeble gesture you can speak to my heartbeat.
Kind angel, you get close to me and plant in my lips the promise of a flame that burns forever in the middle of the dark gale of life.

And to the user that has been suffering, I hope that you are well. I really do.

Have a nice week, everyone.

I don't understand what this is.

>I personally would do something "a lo" Day of the Dead
That's cool, hadn't thought of it. Would work nicely for those with more spiritual waifus. We're both too skeptical of things like that so it'd feel out of place for me.

A place for online waifu shrines/webpages.

>Has your waifu done silly things lately? Like singing a silly song like ievan polkka at daylight or doing something "childish" in which you actually consider really cute?

I like Ievan Polkka and I like it when she does it.

>Does your waifu compliment you? Or is she too shy to say it because she is a lady? or is she really open about it?

She would do it in a sarcastic way.

>Talking about shyness, how hard or easy it is for you to say "I love you" to your waifu? How about her?

I have no problem with saying it. She'd have more problems doing so.

>And also that is summer, have you and your waifu gone outdooring lately? Like taking a hike in a good green place full of oxygen and no city-shit?

I'm living in a green place with a lost of oxygen.
The differences in oxygen levels between cities and rural areas are extremely small. The differences in carbon dioxide are much bigger.

>Has your waifu ever loved a song so much she even sings it low? Have you noticed what song does she sing?
Ievan Polkka

>Have you found a similar girl that really looks like your waifu?
Rider is kinda similar.
It's very much possible that Luka is based on her.

We could go to this nice beach two hours away. There is an islet around alongside other rock formations with small caverns that would be fun to explore.

Yes of course. Around 4 years now, 6 days a week, at home. I would love to share my knowledge with her and train her so that she can improve her fighting performance and athletic ability. She would be so eager and happy, of that I'm certain.

Hard to choose, though I do like to see her wearing a kimono or yukata. She wears some other great outfits in the novels that are among my favorites but unfortunately there is no illustration of her in those fancy outfits.

Good night waifubros.
A small delicious meal, like the kind of food that comes in those fancy spoons in rich people's parties, you know?
I imagine he's not a big fan of junk food in general, especially deep fried goods.
I'd love to see him canonically in a tux, and in more casual clothes in general.
Epsilon from Pluto is basically Johan with longer hair and good intentions.
That's very cute.

Did your waifu get a happy ending?If not, how do you deal with it?

>If not, how do you deal with it?
I shut it out. Except on his death day, but I've talked about that enough.

>Did your waifu get a happy ending?If not, how do you deal with it?

Not really. She basically has to deal with having most of her race dead, her home destroyed, her best friend suffering from a mental breakdown and having an infantile mind, and having the tendons in her legs severed. She's alive at the end of the first part of her series, but is not seen in the second or third part. I don't know how she is or whether or not she's alive or fine or whatever. I've been coping with the matter as best as I can, but the lack of not knowing whether or not she has a happy life fills me with anger. The fact that she was put through all of this and nothing more has been said about her or will be said is always in the back of my mind. How I manage to deal with...I don't know, it's extremely difficult

>how do you deal with it?
Try not to think too much about it most of the time, occasionally fail and get all angsty for at least a solid day or two.

Well fuck, there isn't much to do here at all, unless you mean the country itself, in which case... tours of old cities, museums... I think she'd have more fun having a normal date though.
Staying at a castle converted into a hotel sounds like something nice to try once.
There really isn't that much to do here to fill a week!
>You bump into another user and their loved one (you can pick a couple to run into for this) while on your little vacation, and it turns out they're on one too and you decide to get lunch together, how does it go?
A bit awkward maybe, not too comfortable around new people

She likes sweets, especially exclusive limited time sweets, so I guess she'd care more about the quality
None that come to mind right away
I love her nightgown, but the best one is her wedding dress

>When doing lewd stuff with her, do you ever prioritize her pleasure?
I like oral, so I'd say yes.
>Has your waifu ever loved a song so much she even sings it low? Have you noticed what song does she sing?
Not really, no

>tfw tomorrow is waifu's b-day
>dat sweet OTP b-day lovin' down by a warm fire

There's been quite a few characters I've seen that resemble her, most notably this girl from Arcana Heart.

Not a fan of these questions desu. My town is small as fuck the most exciting thing we have is a bowling alley.

Thread is slow...What's your "couple song"?Mine is rather sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATfUdaZQLMA

It looks so nice, I'm pretty jelly right now!
Your waifu looks really cute on Disney style.I'm really glad you got that commission as well.
Hello there, cute waifu on winter time!
>spoilered writing
Nice, long time I haven't read anything from a waifufag.
And the relation of your pic and your written work was really neat too.

Have a great week too!
Yeah, it works with spooky wifus as well, I still remember a certain waifufag from a year or two ago who had a spooky (but cute) ghost waifu, it would probably fit him as well.
But I'm glad you got an idea for what you'll do.
>1st spoiler
Oh
Oooooooh!

Answering very hayai-ly the questions.
-I really want to do a /r/ of my waifu drawn by one of the artists of the old Dreamworks 2D like Prince of Egypt, but something like Kurokoanon's would be freakin' amazing as well!
>My princess drawn as a princess

Haha!
-And other works from Jose Maria Velasco are comfy as fuck, other than that one.
Funny thing is that I can actually visit it but it's probably shit in real life.
-Singing "Try Everything", and the eldest sister singing "How far I'll go".
Girls are on a Disney vibe now, except the middle sister.
-She does sometimes, but she does it more physically, like touching me down there.
-A little, but the hardest is on holidays like St. Valentine's and Christmas.
-Not yet, hopefully going to Julian once and for all.
-Shouldn't have asked this question, I'm a baka.
-Love story by Taylor Swift
Manga has not yet finished, and I don't know what will happen once D-frag! ends.
Hopefully the mangaka won't draw Takao with a wedding dress with Kazama at the end or something, many other Takaofags from the Promised Land would actually kill themselves.
He knows PERFECTLY WELL how many Takaofags are there in Japan

But getting on point, I hope it will be a funny one

I would go with her to a country club like hotel that is in the rural area of my city. They have all kinds of pools and massages, the rooms are very cold but have super chimneys for romantic couples and the food is nice.
Probably we won't get out of the room a lot. Anything you need for the mood is in there. But I think a week would be a lot of time for being in a hotel in your own city. It becomes boring
We won't have lunch with other couple unless she knows them (saber) in that case I think we would spend all the afternoon on a picnic. Maybe even extend for dinner

youtu.be/pBMwwJMkcRA

youtube.com/watch?v=ma6NjBXCNLc

I always imagine holding Fuuka close and slowly swinging together to this song.

A few. Lucy in particular, I noticed she has the same ribbon as Mai's counterpart from the Another universe in volume 2.

I really like her song
youtube.com/watch?v=v25onBWYS2Y

How do I determine what our song is?

There are a number of characters who look similar, and I see people joke about their similarities, but their personalities are different and it shows in their expressions. There are other small details like the shape of eyebrows, or extra tones in their eyes. Sometimes I'm surprised when other people can't tell them apart. I used to have hope when I saw thumbnails of art that wasn't tagged, now I'm far more sceptical.

There has been no ending yet, I like to imagine nicer ways for it to end than what appears to be coming. I don't doubt that the author wants at worst a bittersweet end, because they love the characters enough to want the best for them, but I can see it now that the ending has to change the status quo. He may be different by then.

Have any of you had a reincarnation end? How do you feel about that?

I feel that one, there was a semi-competent AMV using it that got to me. On the one hand it's a bit too much of a reminder, on the other the song I thought of as our song for a while was far less powerful and more defeatist.

I want to find a new song, something that expresses warmth and happier times, but it's hard.

It's just a song that feels relatable to your feelings about the relationship. It's okay if you don't have one.

Good day, everynyan~ I hope you all enjoyed your day with your beloved!

-I presume we'd be able to go to the nearby city, so exploring the urban jungle would be fun!
-Something old fashioned and cozy is much more appealing than the latter.

-I was going to the gym constantly during the last semester, but during this summer I've been very lazy about it. I need to get back into it. I must be strong for her.

-She would most likely want a meal in smaller portions.
-Any outfit of hers I would love to see her in! Though right now I would like to know what her winter outfit would look like. Season 4 when?

I would love to see her drawn by Tsunako! Her style is really soft.

-She and her two friends like to make super sentai poses when making their grand entrance, and she typically has a deadpan expression. It's really cute!
-Aye, she does, and is not afraid to give any!
-We like to go for a swim in our pool~
-Of course! I always make sure she at least has one during a session.

If she had a ponytail, Noire from Neptunia would look very similar to her. Save for the breasts, however.

Does your beloved have any fears?
If so, how do you comfort them?
How do you go about helping them overcome their fears?

Please enjoy the week with your loved one!

-She'd probably prefer the huge feast, especially if it's tuna.
-She doesn't seem to fond of particularly messy foods.
-I'd love to see her in more casual wear, or something nice that she'd like to wear on a date.

I've been eyeing some nice pastries for her as a surprise...

-She covered 'Po Pi Po', and she squees delightfully.
-Coming from her, praise sounds honest. It's rare, but genuine.
-We're both pretty shy when it comes to expressing affection. If it happens, we know that it is more than truth.
-Not in this weather. It's humid as hell, almost like monsoon weather.
-Go Google it.
-I'm hearing her hum in my head, and my heart is racing.

Super Sonico.

Ohayou, friend.

Her story is ongoing, though it's currently going through some trialing times.

"All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera

She seems to be afraid of being startled. That, and failure. In the case of the latter, I just reassure her and cheer her on as best as I can. In the former, she just uses me as a human shield.

Wait, you said couple song. I didn't read properly and posted her own song. I have many, but this one is a favorite and I think fits the best with the way I feel;youtube.com/watch?v=EgTcNXN1sdU

lyrics.snakeroot.ru/S/Shionoya_Sayaka/shionoya_sayaka_destiny.html

She dies on a lot of different days through the month of June. I celebrate on the first of July, her freedom and strength to live on beyond.
And now her birthday is coming up. Summer is very much her soul, I think. All the good and evil of the season is felt through the heat and sun, and the warm night breeze.
This one, maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

youtube.com/watch?v=qf_zeJxUtxQ
It hits home, both for me and for her character, especially in a specific entry for her school idol diary.

I like you. Wish you two the best.

Exact same height too.
Thanks

Fugg on my wall of text :DDDD
Uhh, Happy Birthday to her in advance.
But that 2nd spoiler though, you're still on that.
Probably this one.
But Takao's the one who would sing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=1WifEFI6eK8

And speaking on me, I honestly do not know what would be OUR song that isn't focusing on me or her on the lyrics.
But an instrumental one might be the best.
>I used to have hope when I saw thumbnails of art that wasn't tagged, now I'm far more sceptical.
iktfb, I saved that one art of fusuke_208 that I thought it was my waifu on a bunny suit (non-playboy), but it was some idolm@ster girl that just had the sameface the artists does.
-Some spooky things here and there, probably because of her sis
-Tell the mothefucking /x/ being to go away, if it doesn't work then call her sis if she knows something
-Honestly, dunno, since there are some /x/ things that even I am spook'd.

Have a good week too, senpai!

That works fine.

During the fall, we have a hot air balloon festival in the city, and in the mornings, especially during certain days, there can be literally hundreds of hot air balloons in the sky. I'd love to get up before the sun one of those mornings and go to the top of the mountain so she can see the sky filled with hot air balloons of all shapes and sizes. And that evening, we could watch the balloon glow together while sharing hot chocolate.

I have a sneaking suspicion she wouldn't be able to handle spicy foods.

>What's your "couple song"?
youtube.com/watch?v=xhzJyYeMgA4

>But that 2nd spoiler though, you're still on that.
The love I have for Mai Waifu is not of the flesh, user, but of the soul.

I love my girl that makes my life shine
Brighter than the greatest city skyline
As well makes my heart warm
In order to handle the hailstorm of life

There is nothing interesting to do in my town so I'll just proclaim my love for my waifu and move on.

Alrighty then.

Also your pic reminds me of the pissing in the toilet I have.

>Also your pic reminds me of the pissing in the toilet I have.
wat

Fucked shit up with my Sup Forumsnons the other day as well on a torrent thread on Sup Forums.

>Hint: Search by filename Johnny Sins on DesuArchive and you'll find me there being a retard but still having fun.

If your waifu was real she'd have no interest in you or even know that you exist and would rather end up with a chad than you.

Y-you too

user-kun.
We are the Ch/a/ds.

>responding

Oh and adding I'm just the recent one, not the Mongolian.

Now that I think about it, has some user ever done a question about age difference between a waifu and an user?

Would you guys be okay if your beloved was older than you, but still loving you as she does right now?

Cringe

He's almost a hundred years older than me, I think he sees people for who they are rather than their age so much. As long as I'm an adult I don't think there'd be an issue.

Everyone's zzz

One last bump and G'nite y'all

>working out

I'm trying, I keep falling out of the habit though, it feels good though when I do.

>meal

bigger average meal I think unless its something sweet

>outfit

I want to see her in a cute suit

>Silly things

she has hobbies that are considered "childish" - but the hobbies are also super adorable and I love all of her so its no problem I'd even wear one of those plush pikachu costumes if it'd make her laugh

>shyness

We're both pretty shy in our own ways, so its hard for some words to get said, I try to make sure I say it before night every night though.

Bowling can be fun if its with someone you love! But I can see the issues with staying an entire weekend at a bowling alley.

>fears

She's afraid of people knowing everything about her, and she's also afraid of being forced into something she doesn't want for herself and losing those she cares about.

>comfort

be there for her, be assertive at times but mostly try to give her a little space while still being around for when she's ready to talk about whats going on.

>helping to overcome

remind her I'll never let her fears come true and that all of her is important

h

>forgot to finish typing

I'm a baka. Have a lovely week everyone and make sure to give your waifu lots of love

Sleep senpai.

And have an amazing week too.

-The beach if it's local if it's the entire state then Disney or Augustine would be the places.
-The two of us are go big or go home type people so most likely a luxurious place.
-More time in Disney

I don't cause It would hurt me more than actually do good.

-A meal with smaller portions.
-Not that I know of.
-The Organization 13 cloak, Mammon's outfit, and a lot of other things

-She will openly compliment me
-For her it's easy to say it to me but I am somewhat shy when I try to say it.
-Swimming
-Yes her pleasure comes first

Kiriha from Rokujouma

Well I've been with her 7 years now and I'm 19 so she would be 25 then

Have a good week, cuties!

i wish my waifu was older than me we had the same age when i met her(16), and between anime and novel you could say that she is at least 17 by the end, nowdays im 20 so i just try to keep imagining her having the same age as me

I show her the city, go around the old parts of the city and book a romantic dinner. I live in a pretty romantic place.
There are many play spot we can hang around, indoor surfing, botanic place, zoo, old port, go on a yacht, a calm picnic in a national park.

>You get a hotel room with it of any kind you want
King bed in a fancy hotel. She deserves nothing but the best. A relaxing morning is always good.

>do your plans change at all?
If it were a week, we'd keep visiting the city like a bunch of tourist and keep having fun.

Oh, Johanbro, is that you?
It's been awhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=PutcosKreFw

I still work out for her.
Nothing much matters but her.

Yuzuka from Muv luv looks a lot like an older version of Rika.
I've become good friends with Yuzukabro.

>Did your waifu get a happy ending
Yep. And she deserves everything.

Some have asked. It doesn't bother me.
I would wait until she becomes older and experiences the childhood she deserves, over my own 'urges'.

Good week to you too.

I can't help but feel like the guy from the pina colada song right now i tried to just leave everything waifu related for a while and live a more "normal" life but after a bunch of crazy experiences i realize i never stopped loving her my heart still melts after just seeing her smile, it is way too real i promise someday i'll find a way to really be with her

holy shit

What a fucking waste.

Do your satanic powers not work that way, sexy Satan?

nice digits my dude