TRUMP ONE OF WORST MODERN PRESIDENTS, OBAMA ONE OF BEST, AMERICANS SAY IN NEW POLL

>B L A C K E D
>L
>A
>C
>K
>E
>D

newsweek.com/trump-obama-worst-best-poll-808238

Anyone else feeling stupid for being on the wrong side of history?

Shilsl BTFO

Doesn't Trump have higher approval ratings than literally all the leaders of Europe?

Know what I always say when someone blurts out this nonsense?
"If Obama were a good President, Trump would not have been elected. In fact, he wouldn't even have run."

They never have a response for that.

Because Newsweek is hone...

WTF I TRUST NEWSWEEK NOW

Yes and Trudeau

Well, yeah, you SHOULD feel embarrassed for being liberal, true. BTW that's a white supremacist meme soooo

Most Americans can't name more than 10 US presidents

This is it. Trump is done for.

honestly I gotta hand it to you retards, I'm a dem who felt Obama was kind of disappointing after all the hype, but Trump's utter incompetence has really made me appreciate what we had

the more Trump fucks up the better Obama will be remembered in retrospect, even if it is somewhat undeserved

I've never been polled for any poll ever in my entire life

More like jewsweek

>Polls said Clinton would win with 99.99999% certainty
>Trusting polls ever again

>trusting anything the media says about Trump

Can confirm.

This. Any pole that relies on people's feelings is probably retarded.

Fight back. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Guess his religion, guys.

I can’t find out why people like Obama’s but hate GEORGE bush.

There literally is no difference between raegan ,bush dynasty, the clintons , and the Obama’s ... they literally all did the same thing and followed each others footsteps

newsweak is true! i mean it says news in the title, it has to be true

NXVIM or whatever?

hes black dude

Oh shit, now they're going to impeach Trump.

*our polling data was drawn from: 85% mother jones subscribers, 14 percent bernie bros, a few independents, and of course Trump racists are not allowed to participate in society or polling or we'd be supporting Hitler. *

ps - We are not as fake news as orange fuckheads hair

hmmmmm i wonder why they only go back to the 50s

(((Newsweek))) is worse then enquire at this point, lol.

>literally had a poll with 47/47 approval ratings
Fake news

You know its wierd, not one major news organization endorsed trump.

Even though he won the white male vote, the majority of the country, by almost a supermajority!

he was portrayed as a hated candidate who had no chance even on the night he won.

Its almost like the media is controlled by a group of elitist foreign nationals or something....

Must be a coincidence.

Question 1
>Would you call Trump the best president?
Question 2
>Would you call Obama the worst president?

Then just take the contrapositive and make an slimily-worded headline out of it.

It had a margin of error of 3.5 percentage points. error known using the population of 1004. This, however, does not account for location of those asked, knowledge and anything else

>trump
>average rating: 4.20

trump is literally a meme president

Obama will go down as the worst Presidents ever.
Just look at Libya, and what that means for Europe.

Jew thread. Move on

big fat orange Sup Forums jew pedos BTFO. nobody voted for this skank. obama
might have been gay but this is prolly what stopped any pedo shit of him or any large scandals. whereas youve had them daily for 30 years with this fat ogre puppet

>"If Obama were a good President, Trump would not have been elected. In fact, he wouldn't even have run."

this statement makes no sense. the obama economy was fantastic, and is currently carrying trump (it is literally the only good thing trump has going for him right now). and trump did not run for president because he thought he could do a better job than obama. he ran out of spite - obama made fun of him at the 2011 white house correspondents dinner.

no one voted for trump because they thought things were bad under obama.

>Let me tell you fellow goy, I mean white, I've got very comfortable political opinions that only a fringe looney would disagree with...

Everyone, point at the retard and laugh!

Newsweak will be closed soon!
Who would read an article from them ever?

The Fake Inquirer was never this bad!

IT WAS HER TURN

>cannot argue against the truth
>"w-w-we are laughing at you! XD"

the truth does not change just because you choose not to accept it

Trump beats Clinton...again.

Respondents were also asked whom they would want to serve as president today. Obama ranked highest, at 31 percent, followed by Reagan at 22 percent and Kennedy at 16 percent. Trump was fourth with 9 percent, beating out Clinton (5 percent), George W. Bush, Dwight Eisenhower and Carter (all three at 2 percent).

THE POLLS
H
E

P
O
L
L
S
TRUST THEM GOY
99.9% CHANCE OF LOSING GOY

Youre not gunna make it being this out of touch with reality my man. Living in Candyland will catch up to you eventually. Reality is a very scary concept when you finally feel it

The truth doesn't change by making shit up either.

unlike you, i actually live in the real world. i have a job and a home. i have to make decisions based on facts and logic (liberalism), not feelings and emotion (conservatism).

any objective observation of the election and the world today would prove what i said to be true. your denial does not change the truth. it only weakens you.

>(((newsweak)))
How is this pathetic joke of a publication still in operation?

Like half of those fagitz know a thing about any president before Dubya.

(((polls)))

I know fucking Millennials who don't even know who the fuck Ronald Reagan was, this poll is garbage and so is the source. Normies are retarded.

>90% chance Hillary will win
>still believing polls

>be leftist propaganda machine
>decide we need some more stats to impress upon the public how completely alone they are should they not agree with our views
>poll our viewers - the same viewers who keep this commie machine churning with their fervent hatred for all things American

(((echochamber polls)))

>we polled only in liberal sanctuary city shitholes and they don't like trump so see!!!!!

>hahah drone strikes on US citizens, massive government spying, the IRS attacking political rivals, strongarming the country into a broken doomed to fail healthcare scam, and selling guns to mexican cartels are all good because HEH at least he didn't make mean tweets

DAS RITE

Can any American answer me, if the blowout of the elections. Were all of the polls were rigged, finally awoken american people to the propaganda machine to not believe that abosulute bs ?

The unironic truth is that Trump will honestly be remembered as the best Republican since Regan (who conservatives meme), and leftist tards wont be able to remember one thing about Obamas tenure.

If they say "m-muh healthcare," then ask them to briefly explain the law. Watch them flounder

>Obama best Trump worst says pool conducted by never trump, obama voting democrats

Who woulda thunk