The Promised Neverland ch 50!?

Spoilers are out

On the 5th day of walking through the forest they finally reach the end, and stay a night to rest underground.
When Sonju witnessed the children efficiently setting up for dinner, he agrees that they are indeed a Higher Grade.
After eating, they start to plan what will they do next. When discussing matters, Sonju (not sure if it's him) stated that in contrary to what Sister Krone said, there are unlikely to be any Human Societies in the Demon World.
When asked about the farms he said there are plenty of them but very few of the are as High Tier as Grace Fields.
Most of them are Mass Production (Battery) farms where children are mechanically bred without being able to move. Those humans are not given a name. And they don't intend to escape.
There are around 100 Battery Farms but only 4 High End "Organic" ones.
Something about people being stolen from the high end farms (not sure 100% but sounds like this).
There's something about a specific demon that attacks those high end farms and possibly has something to do with the disappearances. (Not 100% sure about this part. Kanji is hard to read.)
Musica is worried about Emma. Emma promises to do her best to save her family.
They start talking about their memories. Emma talked about Norman and the way she convinced him to come up with a plan to save her siblings.
Emma tells Musica that she doesn't seem like other demons at all, then apologizes.
She then asks about demons appearances.
Musica says that they've been changing (evolving) throughout the last 1000 years.
She says that this is the first time she has ever seen a Human, and tells Emma that she is happy that they were able to become friends.
On the 6th day, Ray enters a password into the pen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

>shipping

no that's what ruined bleach

what ruined bleach was the shit writing

>Most of them are Mass Production (Battery) farms where children are mechanically bred without being able to move. Those humans are not given a name.
Go retrieve numbers 02164, 33164, and 86049 from their cages for gupna

That is terrible. I hope we get to see it.

bumping with phil

Fuck off.

So, is Minerva the "demon" robbing those kids of the good farms?

>giving the shitposter replies
you know better than this

Bumpig to the 2ND rank in shonen jump weekly

I thought it ranked 1st?

But it was first.

Shut the fuck up retard

at least I'm not the faggot spamming his crack ship and ruining threads.

Fuck off delusional shippers.
Onto the actual spoilers, someone actually brought something like this up in a threaad months ago where children would be literally treated like cattle, good call. Really fucked up though, what the hell are they supposed to even do about this? They probably are some level of retarded and can't really be "saved" or inserted into a normal society. If anything, even if it sounds cruel, they should focus on saving the kids of the four good farms.

>yfw there's probably 1 male to 100 females, but the males would never see any of them
>yfw each male probably has sired 400+ children and never once touched a female post puberty
Unless a doctor, which I would assume would be most of the males on top of being scientists.

I thought the spoilers were implying kids actually got bred normally in shit conditions? I doubt they care about artiicially inseminating cattle that can't even speak, that sounds like it'd be reserved for good farms, right? And they can't control how many males/females are born afterall.

I don't think even shit cattle farms risk the females being harmed by the males.

I say it's probably easier to demand donations or draw semen directly out of male and turkey baste the female than have them come together.

Harm? Well, I guess they are retarded afterall. I actually prefer the idea that they're being inseminated though, the idea of small kids fucking like animals in cages right in front of each other is not really pleasant.

I hope there's lots of Emma panels again this week. My wife is cute.

too dark m8

>mfw he's half-demon

I don't want to see the battery farms

Now I want Ray to get a spear.

>bandages around arms

NANI

That's why we never see his face, his eyes are fucked up and he probably has horns.

Maybe he tried to kill himself. AGAIN.

>literally just making him Sung-Joo 2.0
Just let him cook in peace, he didn't ask for this shit.

Happy birthday.

I don't get why most of the art I've been finding lately is just shipping.

And thus, Neverland was revealed to be propaganda against inhumane cattle and avian farm practices all along.

>1 year
>still no naked Ray in a jar

>Just let him cook in peace
He tried that, but Emma caught the match.

fucking kek

Give up, user.

>Musica says that they've been changing (evolving) throughout the last 1000 years.
That's not how evolution works.

the nips are as desperate as us

too bad we don't have those super convenient bloodletting plants irl

>he never played soul reaver

youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM

Alot of the America fanart im finding seems to exclude norman

that's because he's dead jim

There's barely any non nip art. 95% of my folder is from them.

Well, the official art does it too because he is """dead"""

>implying Norman could beat anyone up
He was made to be manhandled.

you don't see nips excluding him from art very often though

>american

please no

>lewding Emma
STOP

When will Peter Pan show up?

That's tumblr nigger tier.

He lives in Emma.

but that's exactly where most non nip art is.

>took a peek at dumblr to see the art
>first thing I see is this

For sure, but there's always some exceptions.

When the anime hits we will have lot of nigger emmas, shitty nose rays and anorexic normans

gay

Emma is a strong independent ginger nigger trying to escape white oppression,

If you are making homo at least try to make it not ooc.

At least the nip art makes it clear they just find it hot.
Kind of regret saving this shitty picture just to make this post.

>shipping art
>not a single NE or Sung-Joo/Musica piece
you're failing me, faggots

You get that every single thread anyway, variety is nice too even if it's gay

Here you go.

Here's some gay variety then.