Sup Forums has been really shit lately. How can we improve our beloved board?

Sup Forums has been really shit lately. How can we improve our beloved board?

by banning Brazilians

ban phone posting

Remove /r/the_donald acolytes aka 50% of Sup Forums from this board

This board only went to shit after the 2016 elections. Before that it was great. Trump niggers literally killed this board.

i need to see her tay tays

Remove user-selectable flags

Too many shills and repeated threads

More Zizek and Syria threads

It cant be fixed. Too many redditors bumping slide and shit threads to the top and letting important things slide.

this would be a great start
when they brought these back people were saying naaah man posters wont use them for more than a week or two
they are absolutely fucking terrible and against the spirit of the board

The problem is the moderation. There are constant spam bots posting the same shit here all day long and they are not deleted. Meanwhile, quality posts are frequently pruned.

More pregnant and feet threads for sure.

Enforcement. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

more anime pics

she's spoken for

fucking Portuguese wannabes

mods need to delete left wing shill threads they only come here to disrupt discussion and spread fake news.

taytay was a goddess. too bad she is fat and disgusting like her mom now.

shut it down

Replace captcha with a 3d face scan, banning all niggers and Mongols from posting.

more taytay threads

fpbp

Have more Jews instead of the typical wh*te subhuman.

one of us

FPBP

Fucking hate Brazilians

topkek. that's, uh... likely how things might have gone in a parallel timeline... or something

BRAIN: YOU SHUT UP NOW

Pipe down, Herschel. We’re sending your aid soon.

>ywn come up behind her, lift her skirt and sniff her butthole
kill me now

What do you think the biggest cock she's ever had is?

Get rid of the SJW hotpockets.

We're here to stay, jackass.

(You) farming is your productive limit.

And I'm here to make your stay intolerable. Keep eating my shit.

Long term, non-shitposter here. You want to improve Sup Forums? Learn to not reply to bait, slide and shill threads. If you can’t keep your retardation in check and you absolutely must reply to a shit thread, use Sage. And try starting your own quality threads once in a while, as well as engaging in authentic debate on worthy threads.

IT IS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD.

There are people out there that want us shut down, but can’t do it. Instead they are making us shut ourselves down with low quality shit threads.

Do you have any idea how much glee they derive from sowing dissent amongst us and watching us fragment and work at cross purposes? Don’t give them the satisfaction.

just fyi this picture has esoteric mysticism elements in it

too many retards thinking this site is anything less than a joke

We're going to shill your board until you like it, white man

We're going to annoy the fuck out of you racists

And then we're going to win

This

Thread needs more taytay

This

We could be a little more racist i guess

damn. you people of color sure got us this time! whatever shall do without our containment board which was certainly not meant for low quality posts! white nationalism will surely die now without its constant slide threads and >cruz wuz white

This

You and I both know that shit won't happen. They can't even stop replying to bait threads on the other boards. They haven't before and won't stop now

Or better yet, pregnant feet threads. Pic related

>thinking that by becoming hotpockets that you can control us instead of just being Damien's lame babysitter
Set or setting, guest or host doesn't matter, we're raiding your minds either way.

You think too highly of yourself.

By realizing the lifecycle of boards and moving to the actual Sup Forums(hidden) and not this larper faggotry... or maybe had you niggers followed rules 1&2 instead of kiking for fake fucking internet gibs and glorifying faggot YouTube whores the memes and OC could have flown in peace. Faggots like OP are to blame along with boomers and mommy bloggers and other fags who can’t fuckig meme. kys sage

That tay is too cute

Based.

more shootings NOW

Fuck yeah fight on!

These people are far too lonely and weak to make a substantial splash in history.

I made a gift for you mommy, go clean it up.

Not my job.

You can't keep from shitting yourself, then you clean it up.

Roast more fuckin libtards

It's your wally world, mommy, I don't have to do anything. I'm gg play in the ball pit, have fun being a janitor.

Let me get in there with you. There are people who take care of that sort of thing, let's be together. Just the two of us!

Thank you, best friend.

this board has been totally subverted. It's gone to shit. the plebbit invasion is excusable because it leads to some red pilling of the normies. What is fucked is that paid shills found tactics that actually work. Instead of trying to meme Hillary and be anti-Trump , they figured out they can spam low quality bait all day and have the board become retarded over it.

>Mods do your job
>Start fucking saging slide and bait threads.
>start making posts with a linked good source on a specific topic.

kick out the alt-right dumb asses. better yet, offer them scholarships so they can actually acquire an education. even the Russians know they're a bunch of easily controlled dumb fucks.

nothing, the board is chaos, full of people in different states of consciousness thinking they've achieved enlightenment after watching one or two jordan peterson videos

You know, I love blonde girls. A whole helluva lot. But Taylor Swift is a freaking skeleton with a big head and monkey arms. I mean I'd rail her, but she's not on my celebrities I want to bang list at all. I just don't see the appeal.

Nar its not the trump niggers
Its the result of Trump winning
Gaining the attention of all the SJWs, Faggots, and Shills, to come try destroy the place that had such an impact

Bring back /mlpol/ but add /trash/ into the mix as well for an extra dose of disgust.

Allow us to choose the Maryland flag as an option.

eso

Fuck this bot. It's creator is pushing the Russian narrative and talking about a bizarre form of internet identification. Fuck that shit.

What is your view on pedogate. I can guess your answer.

>t. losing the culture war kike detected

The huge and negative infulance the kikes have over the US and world is obvious and undeniable.

>implying this board has ever been anything other than shit

shut it down. it's the only option. maybe then we can get on with our lives.

on second thought, forget it. what lives?

Ban memeflags.

The only real solution.

People die every day

Another great idea by the fbi.

>being worried about the content of a shithole board while ww3 is around the corner...

sweetie...

This would get a lot of normies out, since they cant figure out a desktop.

Daily reminder that Taylor Swift is a thot

t. Impotent rage.

Cultures change when small groups of people come together for the purpose of making those changes. Frankfurt school, the founding fathers, the nazis, the SPLC, all of these groups have started small yet had effects that have changed the course of nations. We can be part of the ground swell that steers Western civilization in a direction we wish to see... but not if we allow ourselves to be distracted by irrelevancies.

You don’t need to fight the Jew, the feminist, the antifa, the social justice warrior. All you need to do is facilitate the growth of your emerging culture. It’s like a plant: give it light and water and shield it from pests and disease and it will grow on its own.

Don’t engage with them. Seek out and contribute to quality threads. Start quality threads of your own. Ignore bait. All it would take here would be ten people on at all times, dedicated to quality, and people would notice a change in board culture very quickly.

It’s clear that this board has massive potential. It’s also why certain groups spend time and money stifling that potential under piles of shit. You can be on the side of the shit, or you can help the seeds of a new and better culture grow through the shit and into the light. Make your choice, and stand by it.

based af

All of them fit for the wheat fields.

>Murdoch-chan
That's all I need to know, fuck off normie.

I doubt that tweet is real.

become /fit

Shill posts are abundant now because of the "shooting" and the fact that the shooter was hispanic. All shill posts are lies and since Sup Forums's strenth is about truth the lies will subside.

Once indictments come through, which will be soon, shit posting will cease. Have fun for now shills your heroes are gonna hang!! (lol)

fpbp

part
and
parcel

Fck would be nice if this happened. But then it’d be censorship. We could instead bring back the cp and pony posters. That’d scare off most /r/Donald from coming here.

It says a lot about the level of shills and disinfo on this board that even in this thread we see irrelevancy and copious shitposting to try and bury good ideas for improvement.

STOP.
THINK.
WHO WANTS YOU WEAK?
WHO WANTS US DIVIDED?
WHO WANTS YOU DISTRACTED?
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GRANT THEIR WISH TO SEE YOU MUZZLED?

Board robots. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

I'm with OP!

Inshahalla of course

Create a seperate Sup Forums that region blocks Americans

>
>We're going to shill your board until you like it, white man
>
>We're going to annoy the fuck out of you racists
>
>And then we're going to win

What?