Mob Psycho S2 confirmed

>Last weekend, the studio behind popular anime from Full Metal Achemist: Brotherhood to My Hero Academia was the subject of film screening event Shin Bungeiza × Anime Style Selection Vol 95:. Bones Night 'Akushon Anime' wa Iizo! Producer/presenter Masahiko Minami and director Masahiro Ando were on hand with moderator Yuichiro Oguchi for screenings of 35mm prints of Cowboy Bebop: Knockin on Heaven's Door, Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquer Of Shamballa and Ando's Sword of the Stranger.

>News out of the event included that progress is being made on a further anime adaptation of ONE's Mob Psycho 100 anime - the 2012 web manga was previously adapted into a summer 2016 TV anime - and that September 29th 10th anniversary of Sword of the Stranger might see some news from that title.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/01-1/progress-mentioned-on-new-mob-psycho-100-anime

>We're going to see Mogami's arc animated in our lifetime

I'm fucking ready.

Today is a good day.

good

i loved the dub

Nice.

trash normie tier anime
>i loved the dub
proof

Wrong opinions

Maybe 2017 isnt so bad.

Why does Saitama have hair?

The narrator always made me laugh. Something about the way he delivered his lines was great

same goes for Reigen

proof that he loved the dub?

Fuck yes. Mob is love, life, and everything in between.

>normie
>no capitalization or punctuation
Nice moral ground you have there.

Kill yourself.

Tome > Mezato > Emi > Tsubomi > Shit > Minori

Are the BDs subbed yet? It's been almost a fucking year now.

>tfw we prob won't get the brocolli arc
I've accepted it. Mogami arc was cool too

good. first season was just ok.

It's not confirmed you fucking retards who can't even read the source.
Some twitterfag said BONES is doing a project related to Mob Psycho which means it's not a season 2 because if it is they would have said they were doing season 2. It's probably an event or pachinko shit.

Shut up faggot

Did it really flop? It seemed to me to be a very accessible anime. Mainstream, one might say.

Please be 2-cour.

lmao jebaited by crunchyroll. I guess the twitch partnership teach them how to Jebait people.

It needs to happen, I MUST see Mogami arc animated.

>this whole post
This this is the quality of Sup Forums's posts.

>lmao
Die.

The live threads were the most fun I've ever had on Sup Forums. I hope to relive them again with you guys. Hopefully the drawfag returns too.

Shut the fuck up retard

>This this is the quality of Sup Forums's posts.
This this this is the quality of Sup Forumsutist's post

Hyped as fuck for my boys

cant wait to crack a cold one with them

clickbait by CR. learn to read sheeple

what an overrated show.

I am not ready for all that suffering.

You guys think Mobu is gonna kill Tsubomi when he arrives?

>and that September 29th 10th anniversary of Sword of the Stranger might see some news from that title.

More excited for this.

It was worth it because we got the best 100% of all.

tough day at the orphanage huh faggot?

Disgusting.

Seems fitting since the MP100 manga is going to be over by 2018.

Literal neanderthal.

Today is a good day

Tsubomi should be number one, stop falling for memes

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I really wanted to read the manga after finishing the anime, but I usually don't read non-finished stuff. Can't wait for S2 now.

I want to believe but I need proof

It could be a mogami arc ova, that way season 2 could have better pacing without being too long

Agree. I have very fond memories from last summer.

They were pretty much a cheap version of the MA. Only the blind dude was entertaining. Kinda funny that the hypest part was Mogami appearing again.

based

hail satan

what? I thought Mob didn't sell that well

yep, check the nyaa

Fuck yes