Florida Shooter wore MAGA hat, was Trump supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz &src=typd
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump because I’m tired of the people denying their side doing this shit.

He also wore a US Army hat.

So, the guy that shot GOP senators at a park was a liberal and Obama voter.

He wasn't the fucking shooter.

THERE ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE SAYING THERE WERE MULTIPLE SHOOTERS.

FUCK OFF YOU ADL PIECE OF SHIT.

Just stop.

Too bad leftists still beat righties by far in massive shooting killcounts. Try again faggot flag. I'll be glad with this shooter business is over so you shills can fuck off with your piss poor arguments.

its fake you retard

FUCK OFF. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FALSE FLAG YOU FAGGOTS SPAM A PATSY'S FACE ALL OVER Sup Forums

I really can't tell if you are that dumb or that crazy to believe this shit.

Not only that, but he apparently had ties to Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

So why does this all scream to me to be set up. It hits every single check mark for what you would want if you were to stage a person's life as a typical right wing, hick, nut job.

> Guns
> "Tacticool Upgraded Gear"
> Gore
> Old Country Road
> Christmas
> Dogs
> Army

I 100% believe the kid shot those kids. I don't believe he is who we think he is based on these images.

Was Dylan Roof fake too? Go fuck your self

Let me help

False Flag

Well his real instagram was deleted and the one with the MAGA hat on (with his entire face conveniently covered up) is fake and made after the shooting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Every fucking time.

This. Plus he is a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT!!

>instantly believe that shooter is republican
>ignore when dozens of other shooters were liberals

It's almost like there's an agenda at play

I would wish somebody would start shooting all these fucking nazis if I didn’t think it would help fuel their stupid victim narrative.

Registered Democrat... just like you

P.S. - This is public info that you fake news faggots are too lazy to look up.

Someone had the "gore" picture and its caption.

His dog ate a poison toad and died, so he went killing them in revenge, taking a picture of it is odd, but not school shooter nutter odd

No, you niggers need to fuck off. Literally every mass shooting is a conspiracy. Literally every mass shooting leads to swarms of imbeciles like you screaming MULTIPLE SHOOTINGS and MUH INCONSISTENCIES without understanding that the very nature of real time news and police work is going to be messy, inaccurate, and biased, especially when relying on real time "witness" testimony.

You mongrels need to learn to differentiate between plausibility and fact. Until then, stop shitting up my board.

I usually always assume a conspiracy. I still think there was something very strange with the Las Vegas shooting. But this seems like one of those clear-cut cases. He posted pics of tortured lizards on his account, he was obsessed with guns and posted on YT that he wanted to become a school shooter.

We need to start memeing this since florida is still in the news cycle.

No he wasn't. He is a registered Democrat

pls, back to Lefty/pol

are ((( they ))) behind this? twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz &src=typd

>killing a toad
REEEEE

Holy fuck idiots are fun.

That poor toad. What did he do to the lizard?

he also had a LEGALLY OWNED ar-15, an assault fucking rifle.

this guy seems insufferable

the instagram is fake you retard

those images aren't from the same account
>memeflag
sage in all fields

probably got it from the russians, they support our 2nd amendment btw

Looks nothing like the real shooter. Different eyes, different hair, different chin.

How is tacticool gear a proof that this is a set up?

Are you claiming there's no fetishization of military gear and tactics among these kinds of people? Spend an hour on /k/.

Yeah no shit but it's the same person dumbass.

Hi Antifa,
How is it going trying to cover up the fact he was one of yours?

season well and send to hell

ive never seen Sup Forums this desperate trying to debunk this image

JROTC BOOOOOY

This is usually how the republican response goes:

school shooting? Must have been black or muslim!"

white guy? Must have been a liberal

wearing a maga hat? This is fake news! And a conspiracy! 9/11 SandyHook!

Plenty of registered Democrats voted for Trump, myself included.

9/11 and sandy hook are both conspiracies and they were committed by israel

>registered dem
>spic
>trump supporter
Things that make you go "I really want to toss a commie out of a helicopter at 20,000 feet"

Hello Ivan,
You will not be receiving your rubles for this poor quality shill. Please stick to the assigned talking points from your supervisor Mr. Epstein.

EL DIABLO DE LAS AMERICAS

2nd (to the freedom of speech) in usa
no such thing (of either) in Russia
hmmmm

lmao calling people dumb hiding behind a meme flag
and prove they're the same person dumb faggot. keep hiding

This is how the response is because it is the truth. There was a thread about the second shooter in Texas, and no one fucking cares.

>gaslighting this poorly
sage

actually they aren't the same account you actual niggerfaggot web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas

No. Assault rifles are full automatic.

What about ALL of the other shooters? Democrats the lot of them. Piss off with political motives.

Plenty of them also commited the majority of mass shootings to date, as well as owned 90% of the slave trade.

Keep spreading the fake news faggot. There’s clear video of him wearing a MAGA hat in his backyard. Stay delusional.

>calls someone a fag
>unironically is namefag
so easy to spot go back to your leftypol containment or reddit

Nice tactic, attack credibilty by projecting your own bias. Clever, but it gets old, you know?

Texas Vegas and Florida

The shills are doing the same shit on Sup Forums. They flood the board with pictures of a patsys face and force everyone to only talk about the kid that was used as a fall guy.

FUCKING THIS
user seriously start a thread on multiple shooters to combine evidence

I know it's crazy but I know for a fact 100% there was a second Texas shooter. They were even sloppy enough to mention the second county on live News. Guadalupe Co. instead of Wilson County.

YES AND HE WAS DRIVING AN AK 47

no he stole that hat from a trump rally, posted pics of him wearing it to show antifag buddies.

explain

I just figured something out that ties all these people together.

proof pls?

yes and cruz was an elsa kid

user PLEASE make this it's own thread. link here and i'll keep it bumped from shills. PLEASE. pedo connection is real. i was just talking about this in a vegas thread a few days ago.
THE PEDO CONNECTION IS REAL.

ever played dress up retard? Bet you have

No he isnt.

What's is more likely, he is a democrat because he is a registered democrat or he is a white supremacist because he was seen wearing a maga hat.

and how many normies could say his name? hell i dont even know his name. why do you think that is? the event was completely glossed over by the media, how convenient

But he isn't a registered dem.

Im gonna make a thread I'm compiling evidence and photoshopping some shit. Just keep this thread alive so that I can crosspost

>Dead Frog
>Trump supporter

Nice try, Shlomo

bump

literally three words later, you can read "Hispanic". Pure magic

lmao

pic related it's the shooter

A lot of cucks in this thread apparently are living through their first mass shooting as an adult. It's okay faggots, this shit is quite normal for the rest of us.

bump

and you know this how