Is Chidori one of the greatest anime gals ever animated?

Is Chidori one of the greatest anime gals ever animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1vKwhQ6qP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Testarossa is better

Yes she is.
You are ignorant and a fool.
A bit but Chidori is super cute.

Yes and she'd be the greatest if not for pic-related

She is up there.

Yeah.
I say we write an e-mail to Kyoanus and ask them to make another season of FMP.

>testarossa
>white hair

Is this ever explained?

Mother was a whore, who knows who the father is

Classic

she is white IIRC. a lot of caucasian anime characters have white hair

>Chidori
>gal
No, but that's a nice idea. She and Tessa both need to be better-ornamented and made up. Yukana from HnG or Galko could do that. The result would be interesting, I'd imagine.

Sure, if you like NTR in non-hentai.

Yeah, her family is American, but her mother used to sleep around while the husband was on submarines, so again, who knows what the mother was up to

what? haven't watched fumoffu personally, only the original and the second coming, I don't remember anything like that.

She's like a Revy who didn't have her life fucked from childhood. So she's pretty up there.

Look dude, I like ganguro girls but don't force it on already perfect girls, okay?

She goes on a date with her senpai but turns him down because she's in love with SAGARA SOUSUKE.

I'm not talking ganguro, I'm talking gyaru. There's a difference.

And I don't want either on my Chidori, stop that!

That fits pretty well actually.

No, it'd be interesting to see Chidori and Tessa as gyarus.

But we're already getting a new season.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1vKwhQ6qP8

I mean, you are right but you are also pissing me off. She's perfect already and I don't feel like she needs to wear shitty ass socks and dress like a slut HOWEVER I do agree with you and think it'd be interesting and most likely arousing.
Fuck you though.

>"*my* Chidori"
>while he simultaneously posts about his hardness for Shinmai Maou's Maria in the other thread

Look dude, I'm a complex man with rich tastes. I do not have a closed mind and I'm up for all sorts of experiences. My above the average knowledge allows me to partake in different opinions about many subjects.

Besides, Chidori is a pure girl with a nice personality while Maria is just a loli succubi who really wants some dick.
>Not SoL-Comedy
I'm not going to complain but I feel frustrated.