Fuck you, the guns are going BYE BYE!

Sweetie, you DO realize Americans are stampeding toward gun control in record breaking numbers...right?

Sandy Hook, Vegas, and now Florida changed a lot of hearts and minds.

There, there.

I know it'll hurt like hell to say goodbye to your dead white slaveholder rapebaby called the Second Amendment.

But it won't hurt half as bad as when we take a giant dump on the First, and gag every gun-loving skinhead conservafuck with hate speech laws that'll make Lenin's corpse sit up and clap with glee.

The Big Blue Wave is coming.

You have less than nine months.

Your guns will be gone. Your speech will gone. Your sick orange cunt of a President will be gone, gone, GONE!

SHALL

Robot post again. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

That’s a lot of effort for a hired shill

>mfw gun sales will go through the roof and save Remington

NOT

Funny, they just had to target conservative concert goers first, before they could swing it.

That's quite a break with the trend.. I'd like to look at the sampling.

retard alert.

>because fat hillbillys with shotguns can tackle the full military hahhahahahaha

False flag. Millions will die if a gun grab is attempted

A bunch of sand niggers do it with surplus junk they got from Obama and McCain.

Don't have to fight the army, just their wives

Dream on, faggot.

call me sweety again

>changed a lot of hearts and minds.
Tell me when they have the required 38 State legislators behind this as well. I'll wait.

>semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles
Stupid Gallup niggers don't even bother to find out what terms mean before doing their (((survey))). Assault rifles are by definition fully automatic.

oh

blue wave. kek. might get a squirt of piss.

>gallup

Shall not be infringed. No exceptions.

>Sweety
>Honey
>Baby
What does 'Grandfathered' mean?

100% oversampling of urban gays and niggers probably

Remington makes shit guns, it's their own fault.

You tried, you failed. The progressive liberal agenda is dead.

Fuck you I'll start buying and selling guns illegally. i barely respect the laws we have now what makes you think I'm going to fucking comply with gun laws

Ok, sounds good! Will you personally be coming to take them or will it be some other unlucky bastard?

600 000 people die every year from heart-related diseases in USA, due to fatty diet.

If you wanna save lives, ban french fries.

300 000 people die every from secondary infection they get while at a hospital, due to bad hygiene and bad cleaning routines of the hospitals, so better sanitizers would save a lot of live.

30 000 die every year from drowning in their own pool.
Ban pools.

Semi-autos or """"""""""ASSAULT weapons"""""""""" arent used for more than 1% of shootings. And murder by a gun is done 85% by gang criminals shooting other gang criminals.

I would like to see that statistics of the benefits of guns, how much crime it stops, and how many millions of dollars of crimes are being prevented due to guns, guns are actually a very good economic reason to have!
Taking away private gun ownership solves absolutely nothing.

Sweden Rape capital of the world, you think the girls would like guns? What would like if you were a girl growing up in Sweden?

Yeah dude,you are absolutely correct

The guns will NEVER be gone. There are almost as many guns as there are cell phones in this country. Now the ammo is another story.

You'll see Hillary hanging by the neck first faggot. We have all the evidence already. Head of FBI Counter-Intel has been an asset for 10 months.

This will be the scandal that ends the Democrats and leftism in the U.S. for 100 years.

P.S. - We're kicking out all the fucking beaners too. toodles

This is a warning. Keep sliding down from 56% and this is what you'll actually have legislated in your capital--Niggers, spics and other retards won't give a second thought to sending the military after you in your homes. Yes, the military will likely fail but the current white majority has been electing to avoid this bloodshed so far. Don't count on browns to be prudent and restrained like that.

I support this.

>semi auto guns known as assault rifles
It was her turn too.

>Semi-Automatic guns known as Assault Rifles
Clearly an idiot created and reported on the so called "poll."

you sound like you have major issues.

I wonder if there's really this many Americans supporting gun bans in real life. How are you supposed to protect your burgers then?

Come get em cunt

I would prefer mass stabbings anyway. Its kinda up close and personal like.

> We have all the evidence already. Head of FBI Counter-Intel has been an asset for 10 months.

Proof? This is more interesting than this gay bait.

Ah yes the ebil assault rifles, so black and scary

>shotguns

you mean AR 15s ?

Wait a second what was that star for 2017. A single point off with pro gun going back up, get outta here you kike

>"hundreds of millions of firearms are now illegal"
pro-tip: you can't
can't even properly rule against tens of millions of illegal aliens. all governments are paper tigers

This makes my piss boil every time I see it. RIP old man :(

>The Big Blue Wave is coming.
haha

You do realize the Taliban is still in Afghanistan despite us being there for over a decade right?

The military will defect you utter retard. All threats foreign and DOMESTIC

weak bait

This is true. Whites have morals, the animals only try to until they don't have appeal anymore.

Mass stabbings are much cheaper to clean up after

>it was HER TURN

Flag checks out

Forecast predicts it's gonna be a small wave.

Fuck you cunt. Buying more ammo. My gun stocks will go up 18%. I would love you to come and take mine.

are you fucking stupid? what difference will it make?

They wont in D.C.

This argument has been had. We can't help that you are too ignorant to know history.
Vietnam was a war fought against small arms fire. I consider that war a loss over all as well.

You are short sighted.
Prohibition doesn't work you'll create another black market.
Gun proliferation there's no way to get them all. Only outlaws will have guns and you won't have a chance.
Ethics ten commandments and the shit media pushing crap needs to be addressed.

>celebrating wars one 300 years ago because they haven't been involved in a reasonable one since 1945

>kek

>sweetie
sage

That makes me insanely proud

>people willfully buying Remshit when they can buy Glocks and S&Ws

We legitimately need to start institutionalizing you people.

Gun control is dead. Retards like you killed it.

BE

There is far more of us than there are of them.

the VC were victorious due to the terrain and knowledge of the land, and lack of the Americans knowledge of it, not applicable in us army vs us citizens scenario bud

>war that gained them independence
I think i can hear a paki raping your mother, faggot.

polls have been sooooooo accurate the past couple of years

Why does that white trash have her fingers on both triggers? Why does that methhead have the hammer cocked on the DA? No wonder gun owners have a bad reputation.

>1 post by this ID

INFRINGED

>due to the terrain and knowledge of the land, and lack of the Americans knowledge of it,
Right, there was no shooting involved. kys

says the german? hahahahahhahahah

Wake me up when theres a serious mass shooting thats not an obvious hoax. And just because the impotent leftists want gun control doesnt mean it will ever be a possibility. Within 5 years we, the South and like-minded conservatives, will have more fire arms than any 10 nations on earth. And it will take more time than that to execute any meaningful gun control. Their only recourse then would be to go door to doorconfiscating and that will never be a viable option. Theres no good way to implement that secretly and if they try it openly itll be the world's fastest coup

>Sweetie
Stopped reading. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>who makes a majority of the military
COULD IT BE?
HILLBILLY!??!

you are seriously mentally challenged buddy, if that is how you interpreted my comment then you need help

Useful idiot.

It was on Judge Jeanine the other night.

A very, VERY small wave indeed.

Hey dipshit. It's an ammendment. It can only be repealed by another ammendment, which would require a 2/3 majority in both houses of congress and approval from 3/4 of the states to be ratified. Go eat a dick.

if we don't have guns we'd have to use non stick spray for our burgers! oh no!

Are you claiming that rural Americans don't know their own land either? If that knowledge is more effective than 1st world military technology then I have nothing to worry about as far as drones.

You are a faggot in so many ways. I think this is a record of sorts.

This

In an actual full on gun ban scenario I'll quit my shitty job and start dealing guns

Niggers are #1 demographic killed by guns. It’s worth it. Also OP is clearly a nigger.

>Assault Weapons
All weapons are assault weapons

Yeah, but it'd be interesting to see them try!

THIS IS SPARTA, beeeotch!!!

Is that the best you can do. You even fail at worthless distraction using derogatory language. So, care to tell us how any right minded gun owner would condone taking that picture? The only person who would revel in such imagery is a juvenile who should not own weapons. You undermine your own self interests with that attitude.

the fact still stands. what makes the military so powerful is not necessarily their expensive equipment, its their organisation and efficiency. Ever heard the expression 'military precision' mate? how likely could it be that a group of fucking resistance fighters from the most obese nation in the world could seriously compete with any military. because they have machine guns? SO DOES THE FUCKING ARMY, and their entire purpose is to be trained to engage combatants and kill them. too many movies buddy, an uprising is something straight out of the films, in reality the times it works is often when those oppressed are a hardy, gritty nation (eg the VC), not modern americans who enjoy TV and 'soda' too often.

Slide sage glowing cia nigger kike

The only record is how many semi auto rifles are going to fly off shelves in anticipation of any gun control.

You are obviously too retarded to grasp the main concept of asymmetric warfare, faggot.
You don't win by knowing every bush, but by attrition. Try to run an army on shitwater and hardtack.

>not applicable in us army vs us citizens scenario bud

Florida native here. Guns aren't going anywhere. Guns are here to stay. We're also going to get Open Carry soon. There's nothing you can do about it.

Good thing the AR 15 isn't an assault rifle.

your grandparents generation was obviously too retarded to learn not to invade Russia in wintertime too i guess? :>

i guess none of us are perfect.

Those were "police actions" , dumbass!

The second amendment is the only thing keeping Antifa in check.