Sup Forums BTFO

Oh look...Nikolas Cruz out shooting in his Trump hat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8UFIYGkROII
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a860d74e4b004fc3190630c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAKE NEWS

>hispanic + caucasian
>joins white separatist movement

lol

This is what happens when Sup Forums breaks people.

Why is this neighbor filming an autistic teen in his underwear?

Because he was firing a gun?

>The October 2017 video shows Cruz on a back patio, wearing only boxers and a red baseball cap. He is brandishing a pistol, which appears to be a type of BB gun called an air soft pistol.
>The neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said he often saw Cruz in the backyard “acting weird.”
>“My wife watched him doing this exact same thing over and over again for a couple of days," the neighbor said. "She got scared. I got scared. Sometimes he was pointing towards my window. He sometimes shot towards our window. He shot bottles, can, buckets, was doing target practice.

The real question is why weren't the police called? I don't know of any places in America where you can live that close to your neighbors and shoot guns in your backyard.

>Shooting a pistol one handed

He's Mexican though.

F-f-f-f-fake news

pellet gun

It's an airsoft gun.

just looks like he's pointing it to me.

tons of kids shoot airsoft pistols at cans in their backyards

>joins white separatist movement
Oh, is that a real thing now? I thought it was established that some moron claimed he had the guy in his group to troll the media and gain publicity for it.

Hat is shoooooooooooooped

So what? Who cares?

>inb4 it's actually a Buccaneers hat

Hope you losers know nobody outside of here and Infowars believes this dipshit wasn’t a Trump supporter

this could be literally any other red hat

>implying

Everyone in Florida is a Cowboys fan. Nobody would root for the Busc unironically.

Deep Fake? Deep Fake.

could be, his jrotc shirt is basically an eagles shirt.

Blatant plagiarism aside, Norse-user might be right.

you stewpid KIKE cruz is a registered demonRAT

They could have prevented it

he's not hispanic, he's adopted.

he’s a Slav adoptee

>ADL
says
>cruz
is
>white
you dont have to be white to be able to figure out cruz isnt a white name.

and nobody outside of here or infowars is going to be talking about this in 4 days.

>That stance

Pathetic.

MAGA hat

>I had this video of my young neighbor in his boxers for years

There are few leftie streamers that "ironically" wear MAGA hat for streams

I've seen it in election reaction compilations, they especially said they wear them to troll people

>they just showed his texts claiming he was going to kill Antifa
>pic related: you

BAN THE GUNS
BAN THE GUNS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what kind of stupid spics do you floridians have to be to not report shots being fired within city limits

Saved.

>17 kills

Looks like his training worked out

>calling the cops over a pellet gun

The fuck?

>Ted Cruz isn’t white
>This board calls Shaun King white because he looks white
>Denies white looking man is white because it hurts your cause

This is absolutely transparent and only the most retarded boomers and alt-right/light people will even entertain the notion of what you are saying.

I say we release the bloke to purge other roasties and soy goys

can't see his face

Clearly says make antifa great again.

>nobody outside of here or infowars is going to be talking about this in 4 days.
A nigger shooting up a white church killing 30 Christians and stopped by an NRA gun owner only got maybe 8hrs of coverage.

Shaun King was born to two white people and had white siblings I believe. Who the fuck knows who this idiot's parents are?

shaun kings parents are white, his whole family is white there are pictures of him as a white kid

That sure doesn't look like the TRAILER PARK Cruz lived in...

lol remind me of the Manchester bomber neighbor footage of him taking out garbage in the wizard robes

Whether Shaun King is or isn’t white, this place smears anyone white found doing something bad as non-white or a false flag. Some of this is people innocently believing this, and some is nazi propagandists distancing their movement from bad PR.

All one would have to do to verify that CNN is lying is peak into his back yard and confirm it does not have yellow walls with that particular white window frame. You don't have the critical thinking skills to distinguish between falsifiable and unfalsifiable claims so every claim made by the media is just equivalent to you. As a result, you're crippled and stupid person.

>fatty trumpkin fantasies

>this place smears anyone white found doing something bad as non-white or a false flag

You mean when it's not celebrating them?

False flag psyops to discredit the right. It's an old trick.

but it's not
>mfw he was probably on here bragging about his hat like a retard last year

ted cruz is cuban > spanish > moorish, are you even trying?
also
shareblue killed their boomer meme like 2 weeks ago, try harder faggot.

It's so easy to false flag things these days.

bb gun

All those students are Mossad agents. Obviously no one was actually killed. Blood doesn't even look like that. Can't believe that person. They aren't even really crying- total hack acting. Obviously trying to demonize us trum supporters. Impossible for a loser orphan with dead adopted parents and an obsession with violence and trouble with girls to go on a Valentine's Day shooting at the school who expelled him and reported him multiple times and had a reputation for violence and gun obsession, and was reported to the FBI and interviewed t the FBI and local law enforcement. Fucking impossible. Obviously trying to make us look bad.

Yes, there are people doing both. The ones doing the denial are more prominent and PJW and other major media figures follow suit.

That's Ben Kenobi you retard

People who think 17 deaths is high, in a school of 3000, with an assault rifle and students being funneled in a hallway, have no idea the power of those rifles and what reality would produce. This is so fake it hurts. Just like vegas.

oh look... a totally legit patsy setup. I wonder how bight the guy with the camera glows

>he's never heard of MKUltra

>he’s so retarded he thinks MK Ultra produced remote control assassins

Stop posting any time

What's this supposed to be

a body, probably

Nigger you have obviously never read anything about MKultra. It's not magic. It's not a movie.

Any course of action can be suggested to an individual under MKUltra influence. So yeah, it's kinda like that.

EL GOBLINO

No idea. Second shooter maybe, or the only shooter.

Yacob Cruz is the MK ultra patsy.

Only if this is theme song

youtu.be/8UFIYGkROII

>I just took this random video of a kid shooting a pellet gun, I'm totally not the weird one
lol

>tales mk ultra meds
>does mk ultra things
are they related? nah no way that's conspiracy talk.

FACELESS SHAPE-SHIFTING CIA NIGGER

probably the guy's backpack. had ammo n shiet in it

Bullshit you nigger lover
t. TB bucs fan since days of white and orange. john lynch mike alstott legends for life
TB lightningfan, 14(kunitz)88(vasilevskiy)

And your story changes go figure

>ur in good hands with Alstott

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a860d74e4b004fc3190630c

That wasn't a black guy, it was a white fedora atheist.

Huffington Post of all places...

They have been getting better lately, still propaganda but not the worst anymore.

The best thing I saw all day on the news today was a "survivor" / witness on CNN, Addison Jost, recalling the events live on air.

>BALDWIN: I want to read something that you told one of my producers, because I wanted to ask you about it.

>You said, "I don't know what is going on in the world, but I just wish this would stop, but it won't."

>Why did you say that?

>JOST: I mean, I don't understand why everyone has started to become so vulgar and why the pop culture is becoming so much more explicit and why things like these are not a surprise.

>I was not surprised that this happened, because I know things happen. There have been other shootings. This is not the first. And even after all this happened, I was in the car listening to music with my friends, and it was so surprising that almost every single song that came on, every popular song at the moment that we enjoy and listen to at home was something that kind of hit hard to us, because it would talk about death, and there was a lot of explicit things.

Anyone starting to think that this is all too nicely wrapped up with a bow on it? Something is really fucky here...

how convenient.

one of the CNN employee's probably used his son as a stand in.

so was it a joke or not

oh yes i can clearly see what this hat is from those 10 pixels

White supremacist shit was a meme, they are starting to admit it now. They were so desperate for him to be full blown american history x they ran with more bullshit

>program intended to study the effects of lsd on the mind with the intention to find ways to make large populations more complacent somehow produces highly accurate and effective individual brain triggering mechanisms that work 50 years later.

This is like if they interviewed a child that was on a ferris wheel that fell down about the proper maintenance procedures.

I dont know if it was a joke started here or what but they got b8ed by someone because they talked to a guy who told them all this shit. They played the phone recording on cnn this morning and it smelled like a troll big time.

Haha this shit is so fake.

Seems like she got redpilled on the degeneracy of black culture and music though

Is that Adam Lanza

I appreciate the critique but is a top 40 station really talking about death a lot? I have no idea because I don't listen to it.

how many cops did it take to carry it and he carried it himself?

Yeah thats what it sounds like to me too. Nigger music is violent and always pushes the message you gotta take our your enemies. Thats why i dont listen to DMX when im mad. God bless DMX.