Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fuckingniggers/comments/7xearn/oh_my_god/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVhn_tdF3eo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So...

The ROF dindu nuffin or they just backed up when they realized the fuck up?

The ROF is either a honeypot or just full blown autists. It's hard to tell these days. But the phone call was a larp

the ADL are a complete joke anyway

WE are the media now. Bow before us, Jews.

>go to a lebanese crossstitching board to spy on racist subversives.
>get subverted in a racial way.
these guys are fuckin retarded lol

Jokes on you I was a Jew the entire time

Everyone say hi to your masters! They are watching us right now.

We are all just a bunch of stupid fucking goys. Never forget.

you don't fuck with the republic

>just now realizing that the kikes are here to spread their lies and subversion
user I don't know if there's hope for you.

From the og thread. Look at the last 2 comments
Best timeline

>winecat is her real name

Checked

Big fucking hairy deal, rape the bots. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

>Sup Forums false flags themselves

genius

lmfao

thank god based Pitcavage added a trigger warning. I would have sperged out and cutt myself if I tragically learned that the it wasn't zyklon b that asphyxiated this cunt

Wreck the lugenpresse

He was saying he didn't say that, he was tired, bla bla, now his twitter is shut down LOOOOOOL

the ADL classifies every group as a hate group

We get blamed for everything already might as well enjoy ourselves

>the ADL is lurking Sup Forums
>they're quoting LARPers and trolls to the news
this is a new fucking low lol

Oh shit did anyone tell the ADL about Rick Wilson's secret account here? We wouldn't want them figuring out that Rick Wilson is actually the leader of the Alt-Right.

To be honest, we are usually on top of shit when it comes to happenings. So I'm not surprised when fake news does it homework here, pity they still don't understand the concept of shitposting. But perhaps that could be considered a blessing :3

We currently hold the power to bring great nations to heel and alter the very nature of our reality.

and according to this, they amplify our black propaganda. Does this make them complicit?
rofl

That's what they get for browsing here, fucking kikes.

Digits confirm. Who honestly takes the ADL seriously other than those who you can't seriously.

>a unmoderated
I don't know what's worse, lies, or poor grammar.

>unmoderated

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

they seem to find this cute in their 30's, not realizing how obviously pathetic it is just a few short years down the road... they probably should drink less wine, lol.

Been at work all day. Wtf did we do?

reddit.com/r/fuckingniggers/comments/7xearn/oh_my_god/

confirmed

>reddit.com/r/fuckingniggers/comments/7xearn/oh_my_god/

>an unmoderated online forum
>unmoderated
MODS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>They don't just do it for free they don't exist

>> unmoderated

I fucking wish. I hope these mods get raped by a pack of niggers

Is it me or is there a massive influx of false info on this board the last couple of days? Is that the new shilling method? Drown it out?

We are now shilling and disinfo'ing ourselves. the utility of the board will decline for normie faggots and they will leave. Do your part and post constant bullshit threads.

The adl is so stupid I'm amazed they can even run a website. One thing about likes is that although they are very sneaky and without honor, they're actually pretty darn dumb. They only get away with their shenanigans because of blackmail and an almost unlimited supply of shekels from the kike higher ups.

Many such cases. Sad!

Goyim, don't raise above your cattle station.

We should endorse democrats next election & claim it's an attempt to bring back the democratic slave party

Can one of you ADL kikes tell me (without lying or using fallacies) why you people have been kicked out of every single country you've ever resided in since the dawn of time?

Pic related

It's very surreal. What is their problem? Were people always this gullible?

Hmm really makes one contemplate...

>Unmoderated
Mods are gone?

The anti-American, communist kike media is in this thread right now.

Post holohoax red pills.

Here's the scoop on this poop guys
>Sup Forums trolls everyone again

Do they feel in control?

>no surprise
JUST AS I SUSPECTED ALL ALONG
Can't fool ME Sup Forums, up to your old dirty tricks, AS ALWAYS!
Hai-yah!
>a fifty year old adult man

Attention: all kikes in this thread
>we are smarter than you
>we are stronger than you
>we are on to you
>we will expose you
>we will ruin you
>we will redpill our fellow goyim
>when they wake up you will pay
Soon...

Jews and their intelligence agent pets are gearing up for war with pro white advocates and whites in general. A curious move, considering they will almost certainly lose, and probably be tortured to death once people start realizing how much they have been raping and murdering innocent kids for their fucked up experiments and occult rituals.

They're probably wondering why you would use information from 9gag before checking their sources.

really makes you think....

>unmoderated
If only

>holohoax redpills
REDPILLS AWAY BOYS
LET THEM HAVE IT
REDPILL THE KIKES
REDPILL THE GOOD GOYS
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Post sinks

Also posobiec is a scumbag

We need to kick it into overdrive. More BLACKED, more racist shit, more gore vids, more black hate. We really need to show them how awful and vile we are and how much it influences the youth. Get the LARP into 5th gear.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO!

"Typical Tricks, Shlomo!"

being this fucking new.

Media kikes are so stupid, they don't even realize that Sup Forums is moderated, even though it's the first thing you see when it says, "Janitor approvals are being sent out soon." Couldn't they have figured out "Janitor" = "Moderator".

How can you ever expect them to figure out anything above a 4th grade level when they couldn't even figure out that "janitor" means "moderator" on 4-chan?

I think we can win against them, if they are really this stupid.

Paraphrased, "Once authorities catch this hacker known as Sup Forums, he's going to be in some very deep shit with the FBI"

That's CNN's Technology Analysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVhn_tdF3eo

I just want to say this is all amazing and I love you faggots. We truly are the /nujews/

waz it ever in doubt, raids are commonplace here

I thought janitors cleaned the server room

Remember once you are here, you are here forever.

More proof the ADL is a Jewish sham

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been on the radar since 2013

god so many fucking newfags here, it hurts. I want gen Z to fuck off forever.

>we’re being watched
Sup Forums has been fucked since the election.

Make Sup Forums great again

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Because they typically a minority group in Christian countries? Would you expect a minority group to kick out a majority group?

Sup Forums literally conned the CIA, Dems and RINOs with the Pepe Dossier.

It's hilarious how much power user autists have.

There's plenty of minority groups that haven't been kicked out when the Jews were, user.

There's a reason, and said reason repeats i.tself time after time

The ADL is the JIDF

I'd love to know what they make of my drunken ramblings at 3am.

implying pol hasn't been the jew all along

holy fuck put me in the screencap. 570 PA represent

kike spotted
Damn you kikes are so stupid it hurts my brain.

No, idiot, the ADL lied about Sup Forums.... Used Sup Forums to create a false source

I didn't mean to quote that second post.

But who is watching the Watchmen

OH NONONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Exactly

me desu

Theyre not larpers theyre JIDF and leftypol

Who do you think all these faggots larping as "redpilled but I hate Trump" or "I voted for Trump but now I hate him"? Sure mostly shareblue but I'm sure these ADL fucks love to leave a bait post when they lurk.

Remember yids, there is always a bigger fish in the tank

delete this. Now.

ADLJIDFWTFBBQ

I'm feelin' mighty M. Bison right now.

ADL AND SPLC ARE ANTI WHITE HATE GROUPS THAT WANT TO REPLACE THOSE OF WHITE EUROPEAN ETHNICITY AND TO DESTROY THEIR HERITAGE AND CULTURE. IT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo

>hand caressing

Yesssssss

Fuck user. Nobody is was supposed to find out about Rick Wilson, Secrete Leader of the Alt Right Nation.

Code Farrakhan
Code Farrakhan
Code Farrakhan
Code Farrakhan