He was adopted by an old hispanic couple

>He was adopted by an old hispanic couple

How does it feel to find out he's fucking WHITE?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting/florida-community-seeks-answers-after-17-killed-in-school-rampage-idUSKCN1FZ15J
youtu.be/4uhWXRXgTb0
time.com/5159134/who-is-the-florida-shooter-parkland-nicolas-cruz/
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-cruz-20180214-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks pretty aryan to me

lol
>The Republican-controlled Congress last year revoked Obama-era regulations meant to make it harder for those with severe mental illness to pass FBI background checks for guns, saying the rule deprived the mentally ill of their gun rights.

>no source
Sage

>fuck due process lol

>Slavs
>White

this is incorrect.

>adapoted
>mutt features
>Must be 100% white

sage all fields for the memeflager

Whites aren't Aryans you larping faggot

no idea how that feels because he isn't

he isnt white outside of the us but in muttland he is def white. literal 56%er

he’s Slavic semimongoloid

When ever there's a white shooter people are a lot nicer to me in everyday life. I never disavow this beyond the usual "man these are crazy times we live in hope it doesn't happen again." It's good for the invading savages to know what whites are capable of doing. Keeps them respectful and timid until this stuff is memory holed.

Fnd

>making shit up on the internet
lol

reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting/florida-community-seeks-answers-after-17-killed-in-school-rampage-idUSKCN1FZ15J

Sup Forums decides who is white. Not you.

>OP getting this btfo
SAY IT WITH ME OP
DE JESUS CRUZ

Indiferrent? Why give a shit?

>semi
no its full on mongol

I’ll just leave this here, enjoy youtu.be/4uhWXRXgTb0

De Jesus the white nationalist kek. More like la creatura.

>Cruz had recently moved in with another family after his mother’s death in November,
That's not adopted, sage

FUCK YOU you retarded faggot. Those regulations were to immediately revoke all rights of ANY military serviceman if they suffered from PTSD or EVER suffered from PTSD. Their rights to own firearms would then be permanently revoked for life if they were to leave the military under medical conditions/draw disability

time.com/5159134/who-is-the-florida-shooter-parkland-nicolas-cruz/

>his mother and her husband, who died years ago, according to the paper, had adopted Cruz and his biological brother. The two boys had then moved in with a family friend, an attorney for the family told the Associated Press.

wow, qt and composed
>tfw no gf

Why is his original name not in there if he changed it?

Can we just ban adoptions already?

Y E L L O W E Y E S

no one with brown eyes is white, asshole.

The source for the info is his adopted moms family, not adoption records. I highly doubt they know what his original name is.

Are you fucking braindead or something? Have you ever heard of people adopting kids and having them keep their original last names? Do you even know what percentage of adopted kids actually KNOW their real last name?

Why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid?

>Do you even know what percentage of adopted kids actually KNOW their real last name?
It happened in the last couple of years you fucking zika baby

>adopted at birth

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-cruz-20180214-story.html

fucking moron

>highly doubt they know what his original name is.
This happened recently. It wouldn't be that hard to find

Hispanics are white when it suits the narrative

Wrong you illiterate dipshit. Him and his brother were adopted as children. What happened recently is his adoptive father, Roger Cruz, died a few years ago and his adoptive mother, Lynda Cruz, died last November. They were adopted as children.

Dumb Sup Forumstard can't even fucking read.

His eyes are Hazel, not brown, you blind dipshit.

Irrelevant. Spics only adopt spics

Maisie Williams in a blond wig is a first rate crisis actor

>there were adopted therefore they are white
Race doesn't work that way

>Cruz
>lived near Miami
>white

He was adopted by hispanics after being born to hispanics.

>WHITE
basically this

Read the article.

The adoptive mom is a slav. Her sister in law's last name is Kumbatovich, meaning her maiden name must be Kumbatovich

>Nikolas
>Hispanic first name

lulz

>get called out on retardation
>make up random bullshit to try to draw attention away from your idiocy

Not going to work. You are stupid and you should leave. At the very least, apologize and admit you're too stupid to read.

rekt and checked

I never said that anywhere, idiot. Also,

>An adopted kid's last name is Cruz, therefore he is hispanic

Top fucking kek. This board is so filled with idiots that it's almost like intentional comedy.

LA ABOMINACIÓN

>Kumbatovich
What does his adoptive moms maiden name have to do with it? Let me know when you have his 23&me results

you just said spics adopt spics but his adoptive mom ain't a spic, and she's the one who named him with a slav name. Therefore he must be...

Slav. Also non white

It's funny they're trying to pass this guy off as white

CUIDADO! LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO!

>Racist doesn't understand the importance of the maiden last name
>Spics only adopt spics
>Anyone with a certain last name is a certain race

Jesus fucking christ I'm laughing my ass off. The mental gymnastics you guys try to pull are just too much.

Hey, check out this Irish motherfucker. Dajuan McDaniel. We know he's Irish as shit because his last name!

Brown eyes aryan hahahhaha

And just as you can tell that he's non white by looking at him, we can tell that nick is non white by looking at him

You play smash bro

>Anyone with a certain last name is a certain race
Either yes, or they're a race mixer, which is even worse

He is Russian you faggot

Brown eyes Russian with dark features?
Seems legit,

He's definitely some kind of spic

You can't tell jack fucking shit, bitch. Your feelings don't matter. "But I don'T FEEEEL like he's white!". Nobody cares. He was adopted. His last name is not indicative of his race, and your guess that he isn't white does not mean he is not white. You are not a scientist or a biologist. You are a dumb basement dwelling fuck.

I feel nothing. Idgaf about the kids or the people that died. It's just another false flag, memeflag shill. The EU is a meme how do you feel about that? This is a political board. Not a board for your feels. Sage

Eyes are hazel you blind retard. Zoom in on them.

>hazel
>tainted Green
>literally impure

>C R U Z
>R
>U
>Z

Look at this white girl, you can tell she's white on account of her blue eyes

You guys can't stop taking these L's,
I commend you , if I kept getting fucked I would just pack it up but you guys are persistent

you don’t know how much uralic genetics are floating around in rasha

I'm Egyptian and I wouldn't consider him 'European White', maybe 'South American White' but that's no the fucking point.

The guy THOUGHT he was fucking white, half of you probably look like him just because you aren't 'European White' doesn't mean you can't be a white supremacist. They're just cucks for European Whites, trust me there's plenty of these faggots still. I know fucking Arabs that thing Europeans are what we should aspire to be. Idiots.

That’s a jew

Doesn't matter he's still not white, people wouldn't take him for white either

I'm not even sure what your point is. Someone said his eyes are brown. They are not. You posted a random black person that happens to have blue eyes. Which is weird since what you posted would moreso damage the argument you seem to be trying to defend(he's not white guys, his eyes are brown!!) than it would damage my claim that...his eyes aren't brown, which they aren't.

Also top kek at declaring yourself winning an argument in your first response.

>You can't tell jack fucking shit, bitch.
His FUCKING SKIN is not FUCKING WHITE.
>You are not a scientist or a biologist.
EAT ME, FAGGOT

you faggots need to get your facts checked
sage

He's about as white as your dildo.

Anti-White much Self-Hating Yuropoor?

He looks like a Slav-Goblino hybrid and his brother looks like a Goblino-Slav hybrid.

Genuinely does not matter what you think. He thought he was white, most modern people would consider him white, and your insistance that he isn't just so you can try some form of damage control isn't convincing anybody but other people that want to be in denial(Sup Forumstards). So not sure who you think you're fooling.

If he's not white and you have such a strict subjective definition of the type of people who meet the white criteria in your mind, then they're such a minority that they basically don't matter.

This. Goddamn two faced rat fucks and their kike bullshit.

pic related was literally me just now, top kek.

And you're a mad little bitch that probably came when he heard about another school shooting.

Holy shit lol

Uh, that doesn't mean you're a scientist or a biologist, idiot. It means you graduated from UTHealth, which tells me nothing except that you're likely, just an unemployed graduate of dentistry.

Do you ever get tired of getting your shit pushed in, give it up and go back to your gay black transgender bathroom safespace

It doesn't matter if he's white. If anything it just shows that just like niggers and pit bulls, even a white kid can turn into a killer when raised incorrectly

kikes are not white

It's actually pretty simple to find out who's white on Sup Forums
>did something I agree with = white
>did something I disagree with = mutt/jew

I dunno, I'd have to get my shit pushed in first to know, and only a bitchass faggot like you knows that feeling.

I'm laughing my ass off at your responses, because you're essentially making the argument that nobody is white unless you say so, because rare genetic deviations like albinism exist. Which is, funnily enough, the same argument that SJWs make to declare that there are more than two genders/sexes due to chromosome errors.

This. Remember Travon?

mad canukmutt

CELLS
E
L
L
S

Yes, being white is also a standard

I feel like there are a lot of tryhards trying really hard to make this guy not white. As if White people arent known for taking out their faggy frustrations by buying their assault weapons and truck loads of ammo and shooting other entitled white people while taking out some minorities so their true goal of eradicating their own milky race isn't revealed to their slaver vile peers.

Just accept that your white pride is only validated when you kill a ton of people and you'll feel a lot better before you kill yourself.

>Uh
>UH UH UH
>UHHHHHHHHH

I'm convinced there is an in built instinct in white people to just kill mercilessly just like how they were able to colonise countries previously inhabited by niggers and shitskins.

what a mad jewess lol. hes a mutt calm it

Look at this fucking piece of shit white supremacist.

Just give it up dude, you're getting it worse than the Jews got it in the ovens

>My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial.. can you say the same?

How does it feel being responsible by supporting a female centric society, you fucking idiot? Every shooter has no father figure just as the case with niggers who join gangs.

KYS.