WMAF LOVE

It's in white men's best interest to import beautiful Japanese, Chinese and South Korean women. White women do it all the time, they advocate for mass immigration of stinky niggers and greasy mexicans to increase their market value. Enough is enough. I welcome the huge influx of Asian women in my community, if you are a honest white man you should too. The most important thing you have to remember is unlike white women these superior women from Asia don't like niggers, think they are subhumans. They are easy to redpill on JQ as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/single-white-women-more-opposed-to-a-wall-than-mexicans/
archive.is/4EIMa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Single White Women More Opposed to a Wall Than Mexicans:
dailystormer.com/single-white-women-more-opposed-to-a-wall-than-mexicans/
archive.is/4EIMa

they dont even have eyebrows
i lived with an asian girlfriend for a while and she would come out the shower wanting to fuck and it was like a demon from hell was attacking me
ASIAN WOMEN ARE A PRODUCT OF COSMETICS
do not DO NOT breed with them

why stop at asians
literally every race of women is better than white womenz

do what you want, fuck who you want, dont let angry incel white nationalists on this board stop you

>muh asians 3DPD women
You clearly don't know anything about this place. You'd have better luck posting 2D girls instead.

Neck yourself antifa shill. Loving Asian women doesn't mean I'm not a white nationalist. See my flag.

Don't you want master race children like this, user? You're missing out

yeah, they can come here and get dumb over time with us. nothing is going to stop the dysgenic trend.

"someone that's against white supremacists and a white enthostate is a shill" nice logic 300 pound virginbro

God. I will never forget the day I titty fucked a double-d'ed hapa. It was one of the best moments of my life. Japanese hybrid cross = instant pants bust

this is your brain on liberalisim

I'm a white nationalist I would rather marry a japanese woman or a castiza over a slutty white woman

That's the result of toxic AMWF.

anarchists hate liberals retard

Destroy the white race. Breed with asians now

that's a Russian

>tfw fucking a half korean, quarter jap, quarter german waifu
no white sloots ever again

>Liberal getting triggered

Thank you for destroying the white race

T. White Shinji

Who is Elliot Rodger?

Thank you for killing and making non white offsprings

woohooo

He is the future of America

FUCK YEAH

>Tfw can only get asians and negresses to match on Tinder

Like, I matched with a few qt blondes but they always stop replying. The azns are basically stalkers once they get any information out of you. I refuse to be held responsible for the yellow womans white fever.

la creatura...

I have asian fever out the ass, but for the love of god, I want white kids. Planning to dump buckets of cum into SEA this summer, hopefully I'm cured of this and can just settle with some irish becky from my hometown

omg

White aussies are a minority MATE

GET IN HERE GUYS!!! "ASIAN CHICK EXCHANGES FAMILY SWORD FOR WHITE MAN'S FLESH SWORD"!!!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:232999839f0b6018e5bc16631363b5e970050706&dn=XXXPawn%20-%20Tiffany%20Rain%20(Asian%20Chick%20Exchanges%20Family%20Sword%20For%20White%20Man%27s%20Flesh%20Sword)%2002.18.17

No need to thank God. Thank Buddha and Shang Ti

As a Hapa, i am loving the future

You're welcome. We'll replace white women with asian women who will vote Republican and probably genetically sterilize niggers when they take over.

name?

And this is them

>these superior women from Asia don't like niggers, think they are subhumans. They are easy to redpill on JQ as well.
This is a FACT.

Suck my hapa cock and I will tell you

why are white women so degenerate bros

Ugly
Manhands

I want an asian with big juicy titties

She's incredibly racist which is nice. Likes my large penor as well.

Stop being picky

This pic is your futurr

More like thank you for breeding Asians out of existence. Let's face it, if it were to come down to a race war, the Asians would be our biggest allies.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

fucking christcucks