Raildex

Touma's getting metal. I can't wait for NT19

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HKW57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I refuse to let the Taco thread be the one that survives.

Maybe it can be the decoy for Mobileposter/Mikotofag

Sure. Go right ahead

Imagine breaker sound got stolen, everyone.
In Borutoshonenshit recent episode.

They actually did. I'll be damned.

I want to wake up to Hime's soft whispers of Yo-hoo.

So is Touma just indenial that he loves fighting and violence? How do you guys think he would react if he went a month with out fighting

Did this start picking up again? I dropped it when the novels turned to shit around NT13.

Pleb

NT17 was Touma Rip and Tearing his way through some sluts, NT18 was Mr. Crowley.

Kuroko a qt

He'd probably go to the fighting like a homing instinct.

Finally a non Misaka thread.

mobile-kun

Shut the fuck up retard

Fukou da

Since we seem to actually have a chance of holding a decent discussion in this thread. Where do you guys expect NT 19 to go? Do you reckon it'll focus on the AC escape or jump straight to the rest of the world and the fate of AC will be left a mystery until later?

Based on everything that just transpired along with the teaser at the end of NT18, I'd say this is the perfect time for a good old Accel/Shiageluck volume. Now is the time where the Misaka network, Fremea, Aneri, and Takitsubo can finally be used to their full potential.
We can catch up with Touma's party when they go to England or wherever they flee to.

Nice bait, but guess I will bite with pleasure.

I'm thinking it will be Aleister taking off with Touma to do something and the volume following the fallout of Laura's takeover with Accel and co.

>I'd say this is the perfect time for a good old Accel/Shiageluck volume.

I hop so, It's been way to long since this has happened.

What would happen if Kamijou's hand met Kanzaki's saint breasts?

Cup size would get smaller

This thread is nice, I'll go to the other one to keep the peace

Why didn't people like NT13? I really liked HP and really wanna see Touma's bike stunts animated.

Nothing wrong with NT13. Some people just thought the Magic Gods were actually going to be fought.

This is an light novel, it's not supposed to be fun. Probably what said. Betrayed expectations made most of them angry.

>spic thread gets deleted

spic got deported

Touma has to be involved, based on Aleister's comments. It sounds like he wants to take Aiwass' core and fuck off ASAP.

The superior thread lived. Mods have earned a little more respect from me today

Reminder.

>the WB is left wide open for unleashed Kiharas to salvage shit from it
Oh boy.

Dont bully the cuck any further

buenas noches motherfucker

Kakine and Misaka look like they could be brothers

I laughed, mostly cause its true.

So IT can be easily defeated with infinite superstrength?

Two being used only that to defeat it.

>tfw mikoto won't accept your love letter

Othinus only stopped it because of her 50/50.

But Aiwass is beyond things like super strength, so it had no chance against him. So maybe IT in OT could be beaten that way, but I don't think so in NT.

>Mikoto hacked into Sup Forums to delete the thread

Kakikoto confirmed

Kakine would never cheat on his wife.

There was a bit about him not being able to sit still anymore in the latest volume.

I had a thought recently. Kamachi writes several LNs, as does Kawakami, but how many other LN authors, particularly ones with popular works, write other LNs? I know SaO and AW are by the same guy, ZnT and KnS had their authors die, but I've never heard of anything written by the same person who wrote Shana.

What usually happens when an author dies before his LNs are completed? Does it just end at the last released volume? Does another author take over? Do they atleast leave something behind to tell us how the story would have ended?

A lot may just get content with a quiet life after a hit. Although Kamachi and Kawakami seem hellbent on writing until they drop.

Speaking of LN authors, is Black Bullet's author still on hiatus?

ZnT was concluded after the author died via notes if I remember correctly.

Yeah, the guy who writes Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance apparently was a gigantic fan and got the honor of finishing the series.

Kaze no Stigma author died as well. I think the LN just stopped altogether, right?

Usually it's just left unfinished forever. is an exception because the Zero no Tsukaima author was a single volume away from finishing the series before he died and I'm pretty sure he had the general outline of the volume done already.

I think it was 2 or 3 more volumes that got released though.

Oh, true, it was 2 volumes. But the point stands, it was the author's original plan to finish it in 22 volumes and after he discovered he had cancer he left the company with notes of how the plot was supposed to go if he died before finishing it.

The Shana author did start another series. It's been on hiatus for 2 years now, though. He's contracted to Miki's company too.

Misaka is a shit sweetie.

ded

Reki (SAO/AW author) also has at least one other LN series, though I don't know if that's still ongoing.

He has 4 series, all ongoing. SAO, Accel World, SAO Progressive and Zettai Naru Isolator. Although SAO is just rewriting what he had on the webnovel from a decade ago and SAO Progressive is (or used to be) a yearly release every December, but there wasn't one last year.

Etzali did nothing wrong

Was the accelerator manga just the one arc?

user, the first chapter of the new arc came out last month.

What does this mean? I have read to chapter 37.

Came out in June, technically. There was no chapter last month.

>it's August
Shit that's right

There's a magazine this month, right? Sometimes shipping means early photos, although that hasn't been the case the past few issues. Perhaps we'll get October's novel info few days thanks to early shipping. If not we should get the info around the 9th EST

What the fuck is this shit

Top fucking Kek

>hola senorita

New feature from 4chanX

>Etzali thread dies
>We die
What did you mean by this?

Those wide vacant eyes

If 4chanx can track new IPs, then can't it allow us to highlight IPs

El poder de los grimorios

It's been there forever now

It's just a guess based on how the IP count changes at the time of updates. If multiple posts happen between updates it can get confused if only some were from new people.

>New

Mikoto murdered the spics

Railgun SS fucking when?

> Railgun SS
Will this be the name for Railgun S3?

It's an upcoming light novel.

No, it will be the name for the Awaki spinoff.

What? Where stalks little boys and convinces them to go to her apartment?

Accelerator's Stand: One Direction

No date set 'yet', but news probably this month DBM N°57 (August 9 to 10, 2017)

more about DBM N°56:
imgur.com/a/HKW57

Fuck you.

Season 3 BDs

Touma: DragonForce
Naru: Papercut Massacre
Kakine: The Beatles
Misaki: The Heavy

Do we even have a summary on what it's about?

She's pretty cute, isn't she?

Fucked up, didnt mean to reply