Does the left really care about gun violence?

Pic related. Why is the BQ such a taboo subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/
ssristories.net/school-shootings/
heyjackass.com/
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
wvgazettemail.com/news/cops_and_courts/report-west-virginia-has-more-gun-related-crime-than-most/article_ef0a281a-b2de-5181-8c5c-c7d236ee2ceb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they don't. They want to confiscate guns from legal gun owners (white, generally conservative). Those with illegal arms won't be affected.

At least these nogs have trigger discipline.

i'm a lefty. i want to take their guns away. kinda ruins your narrative doesn't it?

>the BQ
just say niggers. goddamn it reddit gtfo

>Anecdote
"""""""""Argument"""""""""" discarded

>i'm a lefty. i want to take their guns away. kinda ruins your narrative doesn't it?
This. Also, I don't want retards and angry autists having guns. I've had a gun pointed at my head before. I acknowledge the America has a gun problem and we have to do something about it to make our country safe again.

start memeing that white liberals only care when white kids are killed and ignore when blacks get shot everyday.
Turn the negros on their masters.

The establishment relies on the blacks as a moral shield from criticism. Any attempt to remove their shield is met with force and drives of virtue signaling retards

No you won't get the illegal guns only law abiding citizen will comply and you will leave them completely defenseless. Proliferation think it through yeah Florida shooting sucks but think long term and outside the box.

Can someone turn this into a black panther movie poster

Show me statistics that prove your claim that gun violence is at an all time high or that we have a gun violence epidemic. All the statistics I've read show a steady decline from 1990-2017

statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/

These graphs show violent crime, rape, and murders have decreased, and that the narrative that semi-auto rifles are the most commonly used firearm used in mass shootings is false. Even if semi-autos were banned people would just use pump action shotguns. I'd rather be shot with an AR than 00 buckshot.

Nobody cares about black on black violence. Not even black people. They've been cucked so hard they only care when white people get shot.

>Show me statistics that prove your claim that gun violence is at an all time high or that we have a gun violence epidemic. All the statistics I've read show a steady decline from 1990-2017
Massacres are increasing massively, especially at schools. At this rate, there will be no Americans left by about 2300. And Sup Forums is incredibly in denial about this. You even seem to be in denial.

no one cares about gun violence. no one cares about their neighbors. no one cares about America.

nope, only narrative, because it + democrat and liberal modus operandi

Only when it's whites doing the shooting

If someone walked into that room and killed every single one of them, the Left would just turn a blind eye.

The left cares about disarming their perceived political opponents.
What their allies do doesn't concern them much because it is assumed that anyone who votes the same is a well intentioned generally caring person.

ssristories.net/school-shootings/

Definitely guns and not people losing their minds from big Pharma doping everyone up.

heyjackass.com/
Chicago gun violence tracker. Just check back every day and you should 1-2 added.

you people seemed to lack the understanding that black people commit crimes BECAUSE OF POVERTY

POVERTY = Crime

poor black and poor whites committ the equal ammount of crime!!
"Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000)."
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Pol doesn't care about facts. they just gonna say "they are niggers" or "they have low iq". they completely ignore the economics factors making blacks commit crimes

in other worlds if america cared about black they would give them GOOD JOBS. instead they just put more police in blakc areas

fuck whtie supremacy capitalism

Liberals want sensible gun control laws, like background checks, waiting periods, and gun registrations.

>Show me statistics that prove your claim that gun violence is at an all time high or that we have a gun violence epidemic.
>get shown stats ()
>m-m-muh SSRIs (>160648930)

Most of the mass shootings in America have been commited using legally obtained guns.

Just saying, they were legally owned firearms that killed hundreds.

>Liberals want sensible gun control laws.

No the fuck they do not. They want confiscation, but they will take any infringement that they can get.

Really? So how much violent crime is being committed in highly impoverished West Virginia? Not much, if any at all- and do you you know why? Because its nearly all white.

Truth hurts faggot. Cry more.

Also show your flag jew.

>we have to allow mentally ill people to own firearms because muh slippery slope

>At this rate, there will be no Americans left by about 2300

60 in a decade. Literally have better odds of getting hit by lightning or eaten by a bear or mountain lion.

Nice try, Rabbi. You want my guns come try to get them.

>Report: West Virginia has more gun-related crime than most states
wvgazettemail.com/news/cops_and_courts/report-west-virginia-has-more-gun-related-crime-than-most/article_ef0a281a-b2de-5181-8c5c-c7d236ee2ceb.html

No idiot, Stupidity = crime, being stupid just makes people poor, if you commie faggots din't come up with cultural marxism the world would be way better.

Why don't more black people utilize the plethora of affirmative action, scholarships, and other social services that cater to them specifically solely due to their skin color? Why is it that every dumb nigger would rather CHOOSE to live a life of crime selling drugs, murdering each other, and instead of choosing to continue their education, if they even graduate from highschool, and instead try to pursue the nigger dream of becoming a rapper?

Poverty is responsible for an entire race of people wasting their lives with all the opportunities that are presented to black people just for being black? There's less black people these days and more niggers.

>That foregrip

Freedom of speech allows me to say nigger, so here I go...

Why don't you utilize being a young white man and take the world by storm, instead of decaying in your parents' home and spending all your time online complaining about women and opposing political views?

You come up with excuses (women are evil, blacked.com, Jews, Liberal conspiracies etc) just like the nig-nogs do. You want something for nothing and when the world didn't cater to your lazy, juvenile demands, you externalized your problems. Just like the nig-nogs do.

No, its about control. Banning guns is but a small segment of that.

Good to hear now tell everyone else so they stay the fuck out

Most liberals do want to take their guns away, too. It's just that no matter how much they pretend to care, they don't give a shit about black on black violence, since the mean streets are pretty far from suburbia.

It's when gun violence comes to their lily white neighborhoods they get concerned.

Why are guns an issue now when we could order military grade machine guns from a catalog 60 years ago?

The left promotes niggers.

But user they are not allowed. See question 11 f on atf form 4473

Jew job?

brilliant

You don’t understand. Whites are inherently barbaric and violent, they’ve been pillaging, murdering and raping since they first crawled out of the caves and hills of Europe. Blacks commit violence SOLELY because they are pushed into socioeconomic conditions by white oppression systemic racism and have no other choice but to attempt to survive by any means necessary.

You're supposed to make him think that poor whites aren't crippled by addictions to heroin and meth, and that they don't engage in the same sort of behavior they degrade black people for.

It's almost like most of Sup Forums is full of upper middle class families whose parents sent them to college so they never actually had to deal with a poor person.

I tried to start my own group using Bitcoin over 4 years ago and the government showed up at my door, what have you done? what the system wants, like everyone else? I don't support Bitcoin anymore but that's not the point of this argument, plus I was threatened, beat up and tortured by government agents then mocked for it by the USA, and I told the government I would not write code for them, I gave them Thier money back in public so Thier agents could see, I browse pol because of boredom

I have a house at 24 with zero debt :^) Also I'm not "white" I'm only third generation American from Irish/Mexican immigrants. Sell your white privilege elsewhere you faggot leaf. Fuck niggers.

Thankfully a lot of nogs are woke to this

>Delusions of grandeur and persecution, escapism, and sour grapes defense mechanisms get me through the dreary days and lonely nights
Well, everyone needs a hobby.

>Mexican
Sorry to hear.

We already have background checks and waiting periods don't do shit.Gun registrations are illegal at the federal level and are ignored at the state level. I've yet to see any sensible gun control put forward recently.

dat trigger discipline tho

that mp 44

try getting a job when your name is "jamall johnson" and the employer jsut throws your resume away because he's a racist.

fuck off you don't understand the black struggle

Fuck off leftypol. Your kind will be sent to the ovens soon enough.

Ooga booga nigger