Its august. Where is my overlord chapter?

Its august. Where is my overlord chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4047348457/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5
twitter.com/over_lord_anime/status/840412059447701504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in my butthole

September 30th is the new release date, meaning 2 more months.

Same place where Albedo' decency, Sebass' loyalty and Shalltear' smarts are.

at least it will be AOG vs notdemiurge

bullshit

What are your proofs?

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4047348457/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5

Reminder

This was not supposed to happen

Sasuga, but I died a bit inside.

The 12th volume, where justice is confounded. Featuring the attack of the heinous Demon Emperor, Jaldabaoth.

The Holy Kingdom, which takes great pride in its long peace and which is defended by a great wall, is assaulted by an allied army of demihumans.

The supreme commander of the allied forces is the Demon Emperor Jaldabaoth.

The Holy Kingdom faces destruction at the hands of the cruel and merciless Demon Emperor.

The liberating army that seeks to aid the suffering citizens requests aid from the Sorcerous Kingdom, a nation of the undead that are the mortal enemy of the Holy Kingdom

Led by the Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown, the Holy Kingdom sets out to destroy the Demon Emperor Jaldabaoth.

>allied army of demihumans, Demon Emperor Jaldabaoth
>either the demons conquered the demihumans living around that area or...
>the breeding pens have actually produced results

It is Einz Wool Gowun everyone. His name just changed.

This is it. This is what we've been waiting for. A death match pitting the peerless Sorcerer King against the merciless Demon Emperor.

>410 pages for ~$10

Heh, overlord is pretty damn cheap actually since a page count that big would would sell at $20-30.

Enri is a General not a summoner, the NW generals are just for show, the wars were just a sideshow.

And that comes with So Bin s beatiful art.

単行本: 410ページ
>410 pages
is this the longest so far?

So vol12 and vol13 coming out month apart was bullshit after all?
Can we expect S2 getting announced before then to boost LN sells?

>S2 getting announced
Already is, user.

Where?
There's no date, no promo, no cover on chart resources.
Everything we heard comes from Movie screenings, there's no hard proof.

twitter.com/over_lord_anime/status/840412059447701504

I'm pretty sure there was a manga chapter about season 2.

Hm, a bunch of nip runes.
Seems legit.

Not a fan of "Demon Emperor". Looks silly in English and is still pronounced Maou in Japanese.

I much prefer Evileye's 魔神王

That's not what you promised me Sup Forums.

There was, an omake. I'd find it but I'm lazy.

At least it's only 2 months. The last delay was worse.
>It's still the previous year in my heart so it isn't late
>...I'm truly sorry
Sasuga Murayama

God DAMMIT

Serves you right for misplacing your trust.

It was sensei words!

I am recapping LN and I've got questions
>Vol1 Carne Village Battle
>Last SB left goes to a village to save one group of humies by fucking up another
>Airtight security perimeter established around the village
>500+ troops lay in ambush
How the fuck did Gazef approached the village undetected to backup troops?
I assume that he did cuz nobody contacted Ainz or Albedo, some villager ran to village chief house instead.
Plot hole?

>Yggdrasil had mana for both casters spells and warriors skills
>MA uses "Concentration" which looks like your general mind\body stamina
>You can cast MA until you're too tired to do it
If Gazef equips Ygg "NoRestNoEat" ring - will he be able to spam MA indefinitely?

Or alternatively: if "Concentration" is actually just mana - how people with "appraisal mana", like Fluder or Ninya's teacher, can distinguish MA user from Caster if they both have mana pools?
Climb can use MA but EE commented how he has no knack for Arcane spells, so I assume MA do not leverage mana pool.

will he ever be able to make friends

There is a breaking point at which JUST will have to accept Ainz as an ally and a friend, otherwise he wouldn't be able to keep his declining health and hairline.

>Jerky is already a fuccboi and has tons of estrogen to fuel his bishonen looks
>Somehow will end up bald before the barafags of the NW thanks to Ainz

I honestly wanna see it happen, just to see how So-Bin will draw a former bishie that was ruined by stress.

ufff shaltear's boobs are my ideal type

there's nothing ideal about her, even Aura at her young age has a better body than her.

>better

>He likes unfertile flatboards without curves

>we doesn't appreciate petankos along with curvy milfs

Thats only cute in young girls, Shalltear is an old hag.

>he can't into lolibaba

Lolibabas arent supposed to look like picrelated, Albedo is the only one really beautiful.

>3'0" tongue
It doesn't look like you're thinking this through user.
Just wait till you see Albedo in her true form, I doubt it'll be anything pretty.

'0" tongue
Could she take Albedo's virginity with that tongue? and more importantly could she tongue her ovaries?

It was always Sept. There is nothing new about it.

No and no, neither exist.

It was rumored we'd get 3 in a year. But I seriously doubt it this year. So most likely we get Vol 13 in NOV or DEC and we get 3 vols in 2018 spread out over the whole year like APR, AUG, DEC.

>milestones to live set
I'm safe then.

Vol 12 got delayed? Who's fault is this?

Sunlight was following Gazef and surrounded the village after he entered.

MA is a warrior skill not magic. And MA has limits. Like the number you can use in a row and how many you can use at one time together. It's explained in the novels.

In your dreams retard

>neither exist.
That wont stop doujin artists.

Albedo is canon virgin though, she can't ride her bicorn

She will be a gorilla.

>Sunlight was following Gazef
This is not what I asked.
I asked why Nazarick ambush troops, who surrounded the village minutes after Ainz left the [Gate], did not report Gazef approaching the village.

>MA is a warrior skill not magic.
I know that.
In Yggdrasil both magic and skills used mana, it's clearly different in NW since MA users don't seem to have mana pool otherwise would be easily detected by people like Fluder.
Leading to confusions when student with potential for MA would get confused for promising magic caster.
Gazef got tired after using MA consecutively, I'm asking if he wears one of the Yggdrasil rings that remove need for sleep and food - will he be able to use MA indefinitely?

>3 volumes in one year
More like 1 and at the very end we get the second, WITH LUCK.

Ainz has great LUCK.

>How the fuck did Gazef approached the village undetected to backup troops?
They were already in the area and they weren't a threat.

>If Gazef equips Ygg "NoRestNoEat" ring - will he be able to spam MA indefinitely?
Maybe, MA has to be explained more.

>Or alternatively: if "Concentration" is actually just mana - how people with "appraisal mana", like Fluder or Ninya's teacher, can distinguish MA user from Caster if they both have mana pools?
Climb has absolute no talent in magic so I assume MA is unrelated to mana.
They might use a specific MA searching spell just like they use them for finding talents.

What the actual fuck is going on here?

She's too swole to control

Also she's been getting levels through her goblins so she's getting buffer I guess. The key is what levels is she getting.

She's gaining levels user, changes in her looks might not catch up, but gobs still feel relative person strength through instinct or shit.
They immediately recognized that Ainz and Nabe is deadly threat while Sword of Darkness are just tough adventurers.

Don't you have shit to do Helck?

She is having some lessons with Brita.

Poor Brita. Get's her potion smashed, runs into a nigh unkillable vampire and mindraped, and her village she moves too get's attacked.

Do those include lessons in making men diamonds?

>what levels is she getting
Command or leadership. She clearly uses mana(?) draining command shouts two or three times in volume 8.

Maybe stamina draining is more accurate?

>She clearly uses mana(?) draining command shouts two or three times in volume 8.
Explain please.

>drain
user that's just some taunt shout, to take aggro off the frontilers.
Or an initiative buff.

She yells encouragement and warnings to her gobs at one point and they immediately react and seem to perform better. She feels extremely tired afterward even though she didn't fight herself. Commander type classes having shout skills that provide short-term buffs is standard in rpgs.

Later on something similar happens when she assumes command of the ogres or whatever they are that her gobs brought in.

This is why Overlord is great. The author doesn't feel he has to spell everything out for you. Actually have to use your head to figure some things.

>Commander buffing his troops by shouting commands
>Even works IRL
That's basic stuff though.

Commanding classes and soon she'll be getting warrior classes by raping her fuckboy every night.

Wonder what the Commander type Job tree looks like? Like what's at the end?

>yfw she enrolls in sorc kingdom adventurer academy
>yfw she goes into the training labyrinth and comes out the next month packing adamantite rank muscles

>Like what's at the end?

>commander job tree
>commander
>tree
here is what a commander tree looks like

No, vol 12 hasn't surpass vol 11 with 486 pages.

>I asked why Nazarick ambush troops, who surrounded the village minutes after Ainz left the [Gate], did not report Gazef approaching the village.
It was not their job to report anything, they were merely supposed to be on standby for further institutions.
>In Yggdrasil both magic and skills used mana
This is wrong. Skills do not use mana.
>I'm asking if he wears one of the Yggdrasil rings that remove need for sleep and food - will he be able to use MA indefinitely?
No, because stamina and STAMINA are two different things.

Was he max lvl ?

>+50% ATK SPD active
>Enemy slow active
>Enemy fear active
>Remove debuff from allies active
>"Take cover" +50% armor active
>"Charge!" + 100% DMG + 100% ATK SPD active
>"Retreat!" + 100% movement speed -50% DMG taken from the back active
>"Not a step back" units with low HP gain 5% ATK SPD for every 10% HP missing active
>+30% DMG Lifesteal aura
>+30% Movement speed aura

I'd imagine this would happen if you ONLY level commander Jobs/Race. Punittomoe wouldn't have gone all commander, it's unrealistic in Ygg. Funny thing it, it is entirely possible for Enri to level purely commander Jobs seeing as how she doesn't have to fight.

The problem with a build like this is it makes you a huge target and you're super easy to 1 shot.

Ok, I've skimmed through the prologue and it seems that Yggdrasil skills are either cooldown-type or have limited uses per day, they did not consume mana.
>It was not their job to report anything
Ainz was paranoid about NW and they didn't report armed humans closing in on him?
I highly doubt it.
>No, because stamina and STAMINA are two different things.
How so?
Do you suggest NWers have some separate "yellow bar" pool of STAMINA for use with MA?

Yeah but in theory you're supposed to have a army to protect you too.

You keep the competent tank and sentry wards around to protect yourself.
Like RedCaps, Go Gin, heck even trolls or ogres in full steel plate can take a beating.
There is no problem with this build if you fight in a party: good party will keep backliners safe.

You fucked up.

Only Lord Ainz may acquire dubs

Get out of here Pandoras Actor

What if Albedo was programed to love Nazarick and all it's creations?

She would be much less annoying and undeniably best girl

>Ainz was paranoid about NW and they didn't report armed humans closing in on him? I highly doubt it.
They’re not mind readers, user. They don’t know anything about Ainz’s paranoia. Their only job is to follow orders, and they were not ordered to be on the lookout and report things. They were only told to surround the village.
>Do you suggest NWers have some separate "yellow bar" pool of STAMINA for use with MA?
Yes.

What if it was impure love (seuxal desire)?

Even more so.

>This title will be released on September 30, 2017.

Shouldn't we have some spoilers by now?

Which denizens of Nazarick are boning each other while they wait for the master bone daddy to bone them?

Most importantly, do you think Aura secretly visits Shalltear's lesbian sex dungeon? This is very important world-building lore.