OH GOD THEYRE DOING IT!!!

THEYRE ACTUALLY BUYING INTO OUR WHITE NATIONALIST LARP!!!!
THE ADL KIKES AND CIA NIGGER MOCKINGBIRD MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE LATCHING ONTO OUR TEET LIKE A TEETHING BABY!!!!
OH NO NO NON NO NO NO NO
time.com/5161203/republic-of-florida-nikolas-cruz-white-supremacist-militia/

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/78979/florida-shooter-wasn-t-a-member-of-republic-of-florida-it-was-a-prank-a-dischord-chat-played?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtube.com/watch?v=BKIX3a9A4Rw
abc7.com/group-school-shooting-suspect-was-a-white-nationalist/3084859/
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn Jordan Jereb tricked them good. As soon as the truth gets out everyone will see how smart we are and will join our movement

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/78979/florida-shooter-wasn-t-a-member-of-republic-of-florida-it-was-a-prank-a-dischord-chat-played?page=1

Lol gay
Always talk to the media if chance arises
Always give false information

Where the fuck have you guys been? Ya we trolled the fuck out the (((MSM))) but don't we always?

this is way way way way bigger than all the same hyde shit

i keep trying to explain to all my friends and family that the white nationalist nazi thing is just Sup Forums bullshit but since it's on tv they don't habbeb it

When I first saw this article I was like "What fucking white nationalist militia leader would talk to the ADL of all people?" it just broke the entire suspension of disbelief. what a bunch of retards.

Post yfw the MSM took the bait like always

But remember (((they))) have superior IQ's kek.

kekin my ass off lad

Great, now let's meme this into a public debate about identity crises and mental issues in mixed-race children as Cruz was glorifying whites because he's a latino mutt.

trolling the MSM is so 2011

we troll the CIA nao

and we already accidentally the FBI

How about we discuss the fact that the ADL and the MSM are domestic terrorism organizations

requesting a quick rundown ese

GET A PHD IN UNDERSTANDING JEWS, THEIR HISTORY AND THEIR GLOBALIST GOALS

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

reminder that a good percentage of Sup Forums isn't in on the joke

i cannot keep up.
some days i look at the catalog and think if jews keep jewing jews while pretending to be jews we may all end up jewish

>this guy is a plant
youtube.com/watch?v=BKIX3a9A4Rw
no, he's just a smart white guy who tricked the jews at their own game. MSM got owned so hard that everyone will start seeing why we are the kings of the internet

It doesn't matter. Even if it was proven that Sup Forums was the source nobody would care. It fits their narrative.

The jews are courting a war they and their pathetic agency slaves cannot win.

>Sup Forums user posts fake claims about shooter being in white supremacist group
>splc and adl pick it up and reports it
>cbs and msm outlets pick up on adl sources and report it
>all on an unconfirmed Sup Forums post
>msm got trolled again
WHY CAN'T WE STOP WINNING??
screencap this post

It was fake news. Media already starting to retract white supremacist claims.

It was all done because of the DACA/Amnesty vote.

The dude was probably born to an illegal immigrant.

this
it seems like we're jewishly sucking the jew energy out of the jew parasitically yet at the same time opposing them with the same jew energy we jewishly sucked out of them
i think we're the jew and improved uber-jew 2.0

America is a land of immigrants. How can someone be an immigrant illegally?

Drumpftards BTFO

so what's the point of all this? seems like embarrassing juvenile bullshit to me.

He was a white supremacist he was trained by the Floridian militia

Haha ya good job! You got every dumb fucking idiot at my campus to think this was some white supremacist. How is this helpful?

Bots must die NOW. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Which means normies are even less in tune. What the fuck is this going to accomplish? It's just going to make white nationalism look worse.

>chooses WN of all things

cool... more reason for people who give a shit about white people to be ostracized by the normals.
good memes boys.

>tfw Sup Forums makes up fake narrative
>tfw media buys it
>tfw 2/3 of Sup Forums doesnt know about it it and is arguing about the fake narrative we created
>tfw we have become Jews

If you manage to show he was a democrat latino, this is genius

It's a good way to identify shills
If they actually push the white nationalist angle they're clearly not from here

Why does Sup Forums always try to retroactively credit itself? You faggots had nothing to do with this. You're so desperate for approval you're willing to lie about involvement in literally everything.

UPDATE: it was all a larp but we went way too strong on the whole thing without a single question asked from ' trusted sources ' because we're all retarded controlled sensationalist lying bullshitters, so heres some more bullshit that makes it sound better, ahem, he was misunderstood my dear audience
>like pottery

when it gets revealed....they will then start talking about censoring Sup Forums as they always do when they get punked.

>seems like embarrassing juvenile bullshit to me
Welcome to Sup Forums. Not the most lulzy troll but any day you make the media report false shit is a good day

muh ADL intelligence analysis

CNN said the shooter was a white supremacistist trying to establish a white Ethnostate. Haha

I’m kikenwald and your post gave me seizure. Standby for police. ps this isn’t Kurt’s wife btw I promise.

Even sludgereport blown the fuck out

First the 56% meme
Now the fake news media meme
Meme magic is real

> I'm Ron Burgundy?

isn't drudge a zionist?

You're becoming the Jew, Sup Forums
Now you can divide and conquer the community. Start talking about how it's a coverup by racist law enforcement. Lets get the left into some brand new tin foil hats.

Why would someone want to establish an ethnostate that they wouldn’t be allowed into?

We have always been affiliated with mass shooters
We have always been at war with Nazi Russia.

Stop making these threads buzzfeed nigger

>He was a white supremacist he was trained by the Floridian militia
You serious believe this? All it does is prove it was a mossad super duper secret false flag operation. Anyone who can't see this is a complete moron.

Yeah total Aryan look at those blue eyes and blonde locks, he done Brevik proud, sure.

How about a better question? How can you establish an ethnostate just by shooting up a school?

been here a while. this shit has always been stupid. haven't been on Sup Forums in ages, though. i stick to /lit/. good to know this place still makes me roll my eyes at the submoronic bullshit some of you keep doing.

Holy fucking this

go to bed boomer

By having white teenagers kill nigger kids. I mean adults can't do it. That be fucked up.

kek, they just never quite smarten up. Like the whole Maple Eater saga.

>guy from Canada shoots mounties
>someone from Sup Forums uploads a godawful song on youtube
>some user suggests to change the title to Gas The Kikes Race Wars Now
>uploader changes the title
>news outlets start sharing the video which prominently displays the title of it

kek, they just never fucking learn.

learn to think for yourself media mindslave

checked
goood
goood

forgot to mention that the uploader claimed it was Maple Eater's own personal recording.

How is this good for us? The media will just keep this narrative no matter what and it'll do nothing besides hurt us.

Good job guys. The ADL really got fooled this time.

They post it themselves retard.
>hurr durr we be master trollers xDDDD

How does this happen? It was started by TRS member discord trolls and this idiot LARPer sovereign citizen methhead just decided to go along with it. TRS forum freaks out when they hear of it saying don't do this, etc but it's all going too turn out in the rights favor. What logic keeps the right winning like this? Enoch can probably quote this in his legalcase to prove the ADL is identifying people as Nazis based on the word of uncredible people and so shouldn't be allowed to subpoena all this info their trying to get. But how? This shouldn't have been possible. Is it just that the left is not simply stupid but stupid with a kind of intensity and logic that causes them to lose even to absolute regards?

This meme didnt start on Sup Forums larping faggot

go to bed boomer

>Damn Jordan Jereb tricked them good. As soon as the truth gets out everyone will see how smart we are and will join our movement
Kek. You anti-whites are having a good laugh at us, huh? I disavow that idiot. I DISAVOW!

ABC news in LA taking the b8

abc7.com/group-school-shooting-suspect-was-a-white-nationalist/3084859/

What we meme becomes reality, tis dangerous at times. Magic is loose in the world again.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." ~Batman or somefin

feels... kosher, man.

msm is so fuken stupid.

i bet sam is either feeling left out, or just thankful he doesnt get accused of this one.

>good for us
Sup Forums isn't some right wing social justice squad. Trolls gonna troll no matter who looks bad. Hold this against the media if you want to try and spin it for political points.

feels good to win bro

feels good to know i'm smarter than 99% of these journoNiggers too

just think, at all of these clickbait rags, the upper management editors are like 25 year olds straight out of a year of journo school who have millenial workers under them with no journalistic standards or scruples because all the boomerfags who practiced journalistic integridy are put out to pasture

Exactly, I don't get it. The retraction never gets the same level of attention as the original accusation, and now most brain dead normies will actually think white nationalists are terrorists. Good job faggots, you just jewed us all

this too. im still trying to figure out if he really was MAGA or if a covert Sup Forums operation forged instagram accounts posing as cruz

What a fucking joke. First the piss papers, now this. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

This. It's not like not having any legitimate sources ever stopped the MSM before. They'll just run with it.

HAHAAAAHAHA! I love it.

hahahaha
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
how do you think my young sith lord?
use the memetics
unleash the autistic imperial army

You fags blew your load too soon, a decade ago this would've been sat on for at least a week for a wide net of fake news lulz.

The ADL is a terrorist organization. They collude with Sup Forums Russian shills to terrorize the American people.

>Hold this against the media
Yeah, I'll just have my staff at my news network put 'em on blast. Hehe. Oh, wait.

Nikolas could make a lot of money in libel suits.

I've been spamming that he is white nationalist / MAGA all day on my bot accounts. lol.

Am sending this page link to drudge, time to slap the media around some more....

Only boomers or fresh liberal graduates would fall for this, what does this tell you about how easily a small power can change the whole narritive.

Imagine how much effect wealthy group of (((people))) can have on MSM.

As Sup Forums users, you guys need to form more concentrated efforts to be more effecient.

*Just an observation from an outsider. :)

>we tricked the media into telling everyone a member of our movement committed a mass shooting

...why

the left so desperately wants to justify their (((beliefs))) that they'll look anywhere, including unconfirmed sources, for anything to validate what they want to believe. white men are the penultimate evil to them, so as long as you feed them that info, they'll believe anything. it's easy to fool someone if they want to believe it in the first place.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

The Jews' decades long societal engineering project is slowly being destroyed by common sense and a bunch of bored nationalist kids on the internet that have no reason to be nationalist.

I'd feel bad for the kikes if I didn't hate them so much.

we've been double kiked

youre doing gods work user
uh i mean ruski botski!
to beat the jew
you must become the jew

They don't fact check. They WANTED to believe it and now their credibility takes another chink to the armor.

>making the media look stupid yet again
>identifying as a white supremacist

Come the fuck on, user.

or better yet we could herd them into ovens