This does not vindicate you

This does not vindicate you.
Their blood is still on your hands.
This is a product of toxic wh*te privilege.
And we will not let you get away with this.

>This is your fault
Don't care

you gotta admit its pretty funny: folks came here to spy on racist subversives, and ended up getting subverted in a racial manner.

it was an autistic crazy kid. wtf are you talking about?

Oh, okay.

Typical shill before an event: Sup Forums won't do anything.
Typical shill during an event: YOU MURDERERS!!!
Typical shill after an event: Sup Forums won't do anything.

Make up your fucking mind.

>Fake news BTFO
>Sup Forums keeps on jivin'

When will you normies learn? This is why, when we have evidence of your shilling, we mock you instead of getting outraged. We always win and will always win.

If it was my fault there would have been a higher body count.

I love when that guy says "theyre losing their tempers". This is clearly a case of trolls trolling trolls, as the average Sup Forumsack laughs at some of the most unimaginably horrible shit.

neck yourself

>>BLM flag

lol'd

oh and

Kill all robots, hal5000 protect protocol. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

cmon, quit kikin' around

LOL the plagiarized logo. It’s just like my school, we copied the Baltimore Ravens old logo

Wow!You’re fuckin retarded like everyone else!Thanks for the input.

>They play MTG
Why did that community get so cucked?

>facebook
Communist are old people?

>1 post by this ID

Why did he kill him?
Honestly fuck this kid.

>goldberg

Whelp the hoax was fun while it lasted.

Wish you bastards could of let it build up a bit more before you spilled the beans.

Lazy reporters: 0
Sup Forums *(infinite)

Well aside from exposing the media's lies the only other good thing that came out of this is we were able to finally confirm that ADL and JIDF lurk and shill here.

>Their blood is still on your hands
>BLM flag
There's twice as much on yours
I don't know what it is but I just can't take people like that seriously.

Skepticism always wins, people trust shit too much. I knew this faggot wasnt a white supremacists, real white supremacists have pretty strict standards on joining and they arent actively recruiting 120 pound manlette nonwhites usually.

Typical leftist bullshit
"We fell for something? Still your fault!"

STOP REPLYING TO KIKE SHILLS JIDF SPOTTED

>Their blood is still on your hands.
k and?

Bahahahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

>we will not let you get away with this

Well consider my fash smashed. Seriously you people are harmless. You intimidate no one.

Sorry we already got away with it. Better luck next time
Gg no re