What's the tactful way of saying "I don't give a fuck about your kids, deal with your own shit and I'll deal with mine"?

What's the tactful way of saying "I don't give a fuck about your kids, deal with your own shit and I'll deal with mine"?
My parents worked their asses off so I didn't have to attend public school with a bunch of baboons and criminals; why don't you try and do the same?
Why are you still blaming guns when you should be blaming the psychopath that shot up the school AND the retards that didn't enforce the regulations already in place to prevent said psychopath from owning a gun?
Mexico's guns are highly regulated. Is that stopping the massive amounts of shootings happening every year? Or should we also lump in the deaths by machete?

Ben Wexler needs to neck himself.

End thread

SHALL

Rope around the neck of the bots. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

NOT

I'm weary of all these opportunists in the wake of every shooting; I wish mass shootings would become so common that they're like regular crime so it gets a report on the nightly news and then we just all move on.

Mexico is so fucking corrupt, you can get a gun through bribery.

>my kids right to not die in a car accident trumps your right to own an automobile
>my kids right to not suffer childhood obesity trumps your right to purchase fast food
>my kids right to not be bullied online trumps your right to free speech

Fuck your kids faggot, im responsible for my kids not your little shits

its a good thing.

My kid's right to not get blown up at a concert outweighs Muslims right to immigrate here. It just does.

My right to not live in fear of niggers breaking down my door at night outweighs your right to cry about my gun ownership.

on that Twitter thread:
>b-but DUI accidents are accidents!
Guy drinks/smokes and starts operating a 2+ton machine, b-but it's an accident if he runs over someone. How the FUCK is that any better?

Every fucking time I read a Twitter thread, I leave feeling such a massive headache. How are people so fucking stupid and emotional.

How the everloving fuck can someone afford to pay for mortgage, stay at home mom, kids’ childhood education, kids’ higher education, and food?

This rhetorical back and forth between the two sides will go nowhere because fundamentally, when talking about the ethics of self defense in a society, the disagreement can only fully be resolved through the very means of self defense in which is being argued about. Basically through force.

That is because for all the talk about "rights" the only right that actually exists beyond mere abstraction or logic is right of self defense. All other rights are just conditions which people can agree on; even the other forms of natural rights are merely so by their logical consistency, not by some tangible quality. The right of self defense is self evident during every given moment that a person is living and ensuring their own survival by any means they can. It backed by the threat and use of force, and it can only be violated by the use of force. Hence why the phrase which defines this right is "come and take them". It can only be understood on the plain of violence and force. Anyone who advocates gun control, in that respect, is initiating force for their own purpose. When the a guy like in OP says his right to his kids survival is more important than your ownership of guns, he is putting your life under threat for the sake of the lives of him and his.

my family's right to live in safety at home trumps all of your rights, bitch

So leftists actually care about children now? Okay, what about all the children killed by illegal immigrants? By terrorists? By Muslim gangs roaming free? By abortions?

Muslims kill children at a concert? Let's carry on as before, we don't need to act, we don't need to do anything.

School shooting. DO SOMETHING!!! FUCKING DO SOMETHING!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN DAMMIT!!! Also, give us all your guns, you don't need them, you can rely on the police (who just shot a black kid)

The absolute state of liberalism.

>My kids rights to sur...
No it doesn't. Matter of fact, the preservation of our founding documents and Republic far outweigh you child's life. Your child is a meaningless cog in this wheel.

Well, at least the mooslims in Sweden have finally shown their nature and the left can no longer
point it as a model of gun control.

One bombing and multiple shootings per week there now.
And no guns allowed.

There is no right to survive. Ask any homeless person during a cold snap. Oh wait, you can't. They're dead.

Most do. Just the ones TPTB are involved in are wall to wall coverage.

> Look, I had kids. Now it's time to take away your rights. Because, I had a kid.

Nothing is more enraging than some dumb cunt thinking shitting out a fuck trophy suddenly makes her problems priority.

I hate the sanctimonious smug posturing way they write.

About the only weakness the muslim example has for us is that less of us are killed by them, and that's only because we don't have as many of them. Otherwise it's such a remarkable bizarro world counterpoint.

>ANY FUCKING LAW TO STOP GUN DEATHS IS WORTH IT
>Ok so when are we banning Islamism since any law to stop Islamic terrorism is worth it

Hey yo wait a minute.

Fuck his shitty, ugly ass kids

That Muslim who drove a truck of peace in NYC last year was a 3rd world immigrant with a diversity visa lottery. Get rid of that lottery and the guy isn’t in this country and won’t kill anyone in NYC. This is an objective fact. Yet libs like this person couldn’t stand the thought.

Here not a single person has proposed any legislation that would stop any of these attacks, yet we are supposed to implement all of these things to stop the attacks that they won’t stop.

>my kids are more important than your rights

this guy has absolutely no idea how rights actually work, does he?

>mass shooters aren't overwhelmingly white
>black and hispanic mass shootings take place in the city
>white mass shootings take place in the school
>also, white people can shoot better and therefore kill more
>poc don't kill less because of lack of trying

My kid's right to develop a natural childhood at school outweighs your right to spawn any kind of gender ideology you want. It just does.

My right not to be offended outweighs your right to free speech! It's always the same with lefties.

homeschool motherfucker...

I fucking hate parents. They flip full retard the moment they get pregnant.
You're not special, smart, wise or unique and neither is your fucking kid. Procreation is not magic. Its a bodily function every living thing does like taking a shit. Only difference is the shit doesn't cling onto you sucking away your sanity and money for the rest of your life.

Digits confirm

/thread

The only argument you need is:

>Gun control
>Open borders

Pick one.

>muh kids

Do you realize how little someone like me cares about your kids? They could get killed right in front of me and I wouldn't flinch. Its every man for himself in this country, your little spawns are none of my concern.

lel perfect

My kids' right to not get murdered by niggers outweighs their right to exist. It just does.

this.

considering most people have children, how is it that parents always think their situation is unique or particularly challenging. your life is literally like everyone else's.

fuck off, normies.

zergface gets me in the feels every time

omg u have kids???? dont u care about the environment

BE

Sorry Mr Wexler, the constitution says otherwise.

Come take my fucking guns then faggot. Who exactly do these people think is going to take on that task?

>over two hundred thousand people agree to taking away the rights of other person for totally unrelated reasons to the problem
i want off of this world.

With a job

the solution is niggers. get rid of them. literally everything would fix itself without them

Boom. Roasted.

INFRINGED

these people will stop at nothing to "protect their children" as long as if involves someone else doing the protecting for them

It just doesn't. His kids are
probably retarded so no loss
if they get deep-stated.

>the solution is white people. get rid of them. literally everything would fix itself without them
I guess IOTBW flew over the head of everyone involved.

>What's the tactful way of saying "I don't give a fuck about your kids, deal with your own shit and I'll deal with mine"?

"I don't give a fuck about your kids, deal with your own shit and I'll deal with mine."

Those people are lemmings, if not bots, and there are 100 million gun owners with 1 billion guns most of whom are willing to become criminals to keep theur guns.

Dont worry. The 2nd amendment was created for this very reason. It makes violent takeover by the government virtually and actually impossible

Check out those likes and retweet, that's the only reason people care about gun control they don't give a fuck about human life.

I hate this world

i would rather a million children die rather than lose 1 freedom for a hundred million people

This. Our rights are not negotiable

>Conceals identity
>His Twitter name is his actual name

>PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS GUBMINT
>IM BEGGING YOU
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Pure cuckoldry

Believe me it will be negotiable very soon best ally, I can see the pendulum swing already trump has already given his billionaire buddies tax breaks next step is appeasing the general public. One or two more school shootings and assault rifles will be illegal screencap this

excellent point kiwi

>his billionaire buddies
names?

So what your saying is that anyone that agrees with blocking Muslims immigrants should also agree with gun control? Are you a shill or just too dumb to think your statement through?

By this logic my right to live terror free outweighs a refugee's right to live in any country he wants.

ALL OF THEM

C. Montgomery Burns

the liberals are completely retarded. you dont blame the gun for the killing, you blame the person behind the sights. would you credit the hammer used to build your house or the builder that used the hammer?

>muh children
your children are more likely to get hit by a car then they are to die in a school shooting

shlomos opinion doesnt matter to me

Rights mean nothing if you can't defend them from being taken away. A right isn't some invisible veil that protects your kid from being pumped full of hot lead

There needs to be more school shootings. kids need to toughen up.