If you live in Georgia might want to look into an escape plan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island_Club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bot anal rape kit. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

It's a god damn weather aircraft.
Probably dropping temperature buoys.

That is either a search pattern, or a climatic assessment being done
t. noaafag

Cool hobby, Nigel.

november 4 8 romeo foxtrot climb and maintain flight level 250 heading 2 niner zero

do you wear a blue jumpsuit?

Probably just heading back to base. Why the fuck are people so scared of aircraft patterns

Fucking retard

e-explain this!

yes

pic related is a noaa officer
they also go to Antarctica sometimes

this

Tbread getting shilled and slid. Wat

> a fucking weather plane warrants a happening thread

Jesus H. Christ. 2016 really spoiled us in more ways than one. We had so many happenings, one on top of the other, that it wasn't even funny. Now we're so desperate for a great big happening that not even a day after the worst high school shooting in years we're already happening-starved.

>looking for drug-runners is now proof of a false flag
Daily reminder: That's a search pattern.

noaa48 is used primarily for tracking whales off the coast of georgia. it does this flightpath several times a month.

ur a literal retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island_Club

possible midair meeting of financial heads?

it's flying for the "South Georgia Right Whale Research Project". It did the same thing in 2015. and it will for 3 more years until project ends in 2020.

my little cock (very little) gets very erect (again, extremely tiny) whenever i show ppl how dumb they are being

I work with NOAA and know exactly what that plane is doing and the hardware it's flying with.

No I won't tell you here. Stay mad.

no one cares what you know nigger

U mad. Stay jealous when NOAA finds [REDACTED] and gives it to the Department of Commerce.

NOAAanon here. We loaded that fucker up with extra chemtrail jizz.
>CAT 5 Hurricane AssBludgeon in a week
Screencap this nigga

Which Georgia?