I hope you haven't forgotten me already Sup Forums

I hope you haven't forgotten me already Sup Forums.

Sakamoto?

COOL

COOLER

COOLEST

>just finished the anime, really pleased that is was an ideal chill anime with a cool as fuck protag
>go online
>read theory about Sakamoto pulling all these cool and fabulous stunts because he wants to cover up he is actually dying
>even opening lyrics hint to it
n-no
pls no

Never Sakamoto-kun !!!!

I have a hard time with this anime because for the majority of the time you're led to believe that Sakamoto is actually cool and popular but then in the mixer episodes he acts really autistically

How do you think he was able to act so skilled and cool? That was done through sheer autism.

Rest in peace.

Didn't visit the threads when this was airing unfortunately, what were they like? I imagine that they were quite fun.

mediocre

no one was watching it because there was a lot of shit airing that season

Sakamoto is a precious treasure.

I only watched 4 episodes, Is it worth finishing it?

No excuse if this isn't at least one of your wallpapers.

Did you like those 4 episodes?

How about you stop being a cockmongling faggot and just finish you retard? It's not like you have anything better to do but shitpost on Sup Forums.

Read the manga. It's not very long and works better imo

How was the TV anime so good but the OVA was so shit? was it not written by the original creator?

It was fun at moments, but everything else was meh.

Did anyone watch OVA? Did they retcon the ambiguous manga ending to Sakamoto being ok?

Then don't finish

Never heard of him.

>was it not written by the original creator?
Yes it wasn't.

Also, speaking of the author, has anyone read her new manga?

I'd never forget moot.

He's in the stars.

Have you never seen someone being so deep on the spectrum he loops back to being cool?

When I stop and actually think about it, there were some surreal jokes in this, like the whole drawn on watch

That was a good season.

I could never forget the ending episode. Pretty cool how it got deep without having meaningless drama

Yeah thats yamazaki right?

Watched it recently with my imouto, i don't know how anyone can dislike Sakamoto but she did it.

I chose all the dumbass options for Devil Survivor 2, so no

Easy, you need to dislike perfect things. I for example resent anyone immaculate and flawless, and wasn't a big fan of Sakamoto because of that. Oh and I dislike glasses too but that didn't really bother me that time.

THE MOST HANDSOME GODDAMN

I like how the secondary characters start getting interesting as soon as Sakamoto's gimmick stops being novel at the last few episodes. I loved everyone.