404'd pretty quick

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160639364/

Glow in the Dark Nigger was doing an AMA

Are you still around, faggot? I had some questions for you, and if you have any friends around, feel free to chime in (but post timestamp like pic related did, otherwise you're a LARP)

I want to know your opinion(s) on
>Julian Assange
>Edward Snowden
>Trump
>Other Alphabets
>Jews
>(((Top Jews)))

And since joining the CIA/NSA/FBI, what was a redpill(s) that you had to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RKPSPfsYjZo
foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/15/north-korea-intelligence-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have a question for the faggot mods, do you actually work for ADL?

Also Mods, I know you can be fun ruining cocksuckers, but we need an interesting thread up, this "muh white gun control" dumpster pile is boring and you all know it. So don't 404 this one if any of them show up, kthx.

Do pruned threads not get saved to archives?

This was posted immediately before it 404'd. There was also a pic that I couldn't save.

youtu.be/RKPSPfsYjZo

glownigger hates nsa, nsa confirmed our guys.

I should've read the OP. Also that's not the complete thread it's missing some of the final posts

I refuse to watch that shit MKultra bullshit, what the fuck is that.

idk, likely a coded message

I had some questions, couple of them I listed in the OP. Of fucking course when I tried to ask the 404 faggot brigade had to come in to ruin the fun.

You better stop calling me a faggot and a nigger or else me and my boys are gonna get ya.

Consider this a warning.

BTW I'll re-post my response to the user asking if nuke time with Korea is close, seeing as how it wasn't archived.

it's very close

foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/15/north-korea-intelligence-trump/

Oh c'mon, you're on Sup Forums

That's just cordial here.

Also, read the OP

>Timestamp or LARP
>Questions asked

Shutup double nigger faget.

THIS.

CIA thoughts on the JQ. You must surely see their power and influence. Is this not a THREAT? I guess not if your interests are aligned

Owner of this connection is the greatest man I've ever met. He'll be in the Company's radar, treat him well.

He answered that one in the previous thread.

The oicture you couldnt save was probably the fbi card. Someone posted. Its almost like the ayyyy beeeeya cceeeeees are pruning the ones coming out. Since this board is ran by them..they are supressing themselves.

Hardly. He acknowledged their existence and confirmed that they're pulling the strings in US Governemnt, but that's stating the obvious to anyone redpilled on this board.

I wanted to know his personal opinion on them, that's more insightful imo.

His opinion doesn't matter. Only the facts do.

This.

Thread was 404'd after an american user posted a pic of someone who was brutally murdered and CIAn(igger)on quickly backpedaled, citing he was "busy".

Got the video

So, who was that person?

Of course the facts matter, I don't disagree with you on that.

Fuck it, he's not gonna show up, the *intent* of the question(s) were to get his insight, potentially his peers as well, and see if he aligns closer with /us/ or (((them))). From there we could measure how useful his information onwards would be.

u r 12

Unreal and extremely homo

Trust nothing you read on the Internet, even if you know the source (which you don't). Take what can be proven, disregard opinions. Do the Jews control the government? Yes. Does the CIA know that? Yes. Does one user saying so mean the (((CIA))) is /ourguy/? No.

Man that's some badass engineering.

lel

Yeah, for the 1970's

Let's see if your larping. What do you know about the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)?

Don't ask questions you don't really want to know the answer to

so where the fuck is the ciaanon ?

I'm asking you. I know what's going on there. Do you?

With your mom

Don't be a Dick Dick. I wanted to reach out to give you my advice on the recent abuse on Internet boards of the robot disinformation engine problem. I suggest that you create an Internet drivers license and force every web citizen human or bot to use the license to obtain verification signatures that identify the exact person taking possession of the Internet. The robot posters have gone way too far this time and if something is not done right now, all hope will be lost.

Sure. Nothing is going on there. Go back to sleep.

So your saying that NCMEC and Virginia State police are covering up a giant blackmail ring (pedophile-ring) You are one of the following:

>A larper (fiction, or fantasy)
>A good guy
>A bad guy

either way they don't know what's coming and neither do you. I hope for your sake, you are the first or the second. the globalists made the mistake of thinking that we are weak and stupid. i wouldn't make that mistake twice.

my dad is with my mom faggot

getting cucked by the BBC again, eh?

Fuck this actually made my dick hard

>knew this
>knows worse

I don't know how deep this rabbit hole is, but I'm determined to know what's at the bottom.

It's a race to the bottom and it's littered with dead children.

>And since joining the CIA/NSA/FBI, what was a redpill(s) that you had to swallow?
And how many cum loads do you faggots swallow every day.

CIANIGGER!!!!! CIANIGGER!!!!

So many bodies...

This thread is uneventful. I'll bake a new one and see if it picks up some steam.

Why the fuck would you make coded message something spooky and intriguing like that?
If you had any sense you'd just make it a shitty home movie of someone talking to their kid or describing the contents of their sock drawer with coded phrases no one else cares about ("these are my red socks... I like wearing them when I watch beauty and the beast")