What the FUCK happened to white genetics in America

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/34176018
biologywise.com/list-of-human-races
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what worries me is it seems like every white male kid I see is autistic and it's not just kids acting like kids because the beaner and nig kids act normal

it's like taking milk, but than shitting in it progressively for 200 years, it will start to darken and leave a bad taste.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

... and it's beautiful

eww yucky

>what worries me is it seems like every white male kid I see is autistic

White women don't finish riding the cock carousel until their 30s. They then seek to lock down a provider betabux.

Unfortunately for her, any men around her age have completely given up on women because they could never get a date. So she's left with an older stable man in his 40s.

Middle aged sperm = Autismo

Feminism caused autism.

They're starting to look British, it's scary

> British teeth
> Negro nose
> Slav FAS eyes
> Latino chin (or lack thereof)
> surprisingly light coloring that somehow manages to look even worse that a run of the mill shitskin would

Kill it with fire

too white to be american

Take a complex and beautiful machine, neglect it, throw sand in the gears, run the machine in 90% humidity... machine gets fucked up and everyone notices.

Take a simple but dependable hammer. Give it the same abuse and neglect. The hammer still works.

Hey, OP... Show your geoflag, yeah?

It comes down to purity a 50:50 human is fine but a 25:25:25:25 mutt will look way worse than a 100% chinaman

>white

Says the beta pajeet who is too much of a pussy to show his own flag.

SMINEM SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

They mixed too much with other races. Legit mutts.

an AK-47?

I wonder who could be behind that flag?

>MASSIVE LEGEND HERE

Dating websites have become sentient and they’re trying to evolve us into zombie slaves

(((Asperger's)))

Multi-generational, accumulative genetic damage from the outside environment. I've noticed the immigrant kids gets soft after one or two generations. This place is a gulag.

vimeo.com/34176018

The Disappearing Male is a documentary about one of the most important and least publicized issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system. The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia. The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world. Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

chemtrails

Isnt the rise in adhd caused by better and more testing?

It'd help if you motherfuckers could correctly identify race to begin with.

biologywise.com/list-of-human-races

*upboats

What the fuck happened to white genetics in general?

When I go to town, I see these bloated misshapen balding manchildren lumbering around. The white race looks incapable of supporting itself.

What? he's a young teen/kid. You probably looked fucking weird at that time, bet you had a bowl cut like a fag.

Japan probably gets to see the worst of the white race. Weeaboos are Human trash.

jesus fuckin christ

no worries bro. its the age of the mutt.

That kid obviously has FAS

nah, nose isn't the right angle and the ears are not the right shape. Fetal is easy to spot once you've seen it.

Ok, now that is a creatura

Its in our water

Kek

in general, americans and canadians are just ugly fucks. they werent all that ugly prior to the 50s. now 100% whites look like george bush.

look how ugly bush's/clintons daughters are. this is what 90% of white america looks like. even american playboy playmates are ugly AF.

somethings is triggering these ugly epigenetic change

Looks kind of hapa but is a ginger

I think about this all time when I watch old black and white movies from the 50s compared to people now. All "white" people I see lately have dark lifeless hair, brown shit colored eyes, palid skin, awkward facial features. It's depressing.

you can obviously see his philtrum and his upper lip is fine. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an extra chromosome though

Over diversity in the gene pool. Not talking hurr durrr muh white race. Because we have a global population fucking everything that moves, a lot of genetics are mixing that 50 years ago would not. No room for specific traits to form, its a constant mash of different groups. The future will look like a mildly brown potato.

White genetics were always a meme. Nords are the "whites" and they have always had shit genetics

Drinking tap water

Fluoride water, GMO food/junk food/fake food, chem trails, "white" admixture.

We threw out our Eugenics books a couple generations ago.

Though if he’s from the Appalachians, they all look like that up there.

you can even see a dramatic difference between the Anglo-Celts of Australia and the Anglo-Celts of North America.

Australian Anglo-Celts possess fine, proportional, and agreeable facial aesthetics while their North American counterparts look like abominations. You would think they are an entirely separate ethnicity.

I suppose up until recently, Australians had less of an American diet, and none of the chemicals which cause monstrous epigenetic changes

This is because how your system works. Kids are a bit wild? Diagnose them some disorder, let them eat fucking vyvanse or some similar shite and this is what you get. Americans are nation of pills. Pill for everything. Wild behavior, bad mood, fatness... You got the idea.

Rednecks don't believe in abortion.

>ITS MOTHERFUCKING TITTEN TEI!

>Feminism caused autism
If this is the case, artificial wombs might either be the cure to autism, or cause even more autism due to autists reproducing in larger numbers.

this is a new level of retardation and leaping to wild conclusions without any evidence

56% american syndrome?

would be trippy as fuck to smoke weed with him

Eh, I'm doing okay.

I like the way you americans think this is a gun thing, like if the guns are in a safe, shootings will stop, if they ban guns, shootings will stop.
If those things were to happen, we would have people attacking masses with knives.

there is something wrong ingrained in america's society and it'll be really hard to fix.

it's beautiful

Thats a slavic phenotype if I ever saw it. Had a ruskie born friend with an extremely similar face

There's no fixing it, they already went full speed in the direction of their doom, school shootings weren't supposed to happen again.

>LE MUTT MAYMAYS
when will this reddit spam stop?

Speak for yourself I look like a god damn movie star

You might be right. It would explain why Mike Enoch looks the way he does.

>always same flag
you're the same guy

George was pretty handsome when he was younger desu

develop a feetish pls

You can run from a knife dickhead and I’d love to see the Vegas shooter with only knives.

incest

footfags are confirmed submissive by nature
you're a subby little fucc boi

What? It was absolutely common for 50, 60, and even 70 years old men to breed with 16 years old prior to 1940.

Kek

tfw good looking male with good genes, high sperm count, big muscles, 6'2", bachelor degree and not going to pass on genes
now i get to watch this mutt country collapse because the uglies cant keep it in their pants

cuck

I have no choice but to develop a feetish. I'm from a country that is literally foot shaped.

They shagged the living daylights out of the stoneage inhabitants when they first arrived and have been fucking every arrival since, the last wave of immigrants from Latin America however were the straw that bloke the needle in a haystack, these ones were already abominations.

>Grow up on steak, chicken, potatoes, and green leafy vegetables.

>Have well proportioned facial genetics, chiseled jaw, straight and noble nose, and generally decent features.

>Have friends who grew up on a diet of pop-tarts and easy-mac and are bloated, soft featured, and sickly.

It's in the food. Any time I eat shitty fast food / don't eat right for a week I end up putting on 10-15lbs of water weight and bloating up badly. I'm entirely convinced the high-fructose and low quality of store-bought food these days ruins children.

Italy?

y-yeh
no bully ;w;

That's my son. So what if he does advanced calculus with his feces on the wall, i love him.

that user is a faggot, it is the age of the women, not men that causes the autism

>its been sissy boi Italy the whole time
wew

making bombs is easy as shit

Most Europeans who came over to America (not the original Anglo/Normans, they were pure) were genetic misfits and criminals. The Anglo American is simply a meme that doesn't exist outside of New England. Most of us are Celtic/Scandinavian trash mixed with nig, spic and injun blood somewhere down the line. We were fucked from the start.

you see me before?
uwu

This too.

That's what people look like in the real world. I guarantee you wouldn't find the squalid townsfolk you descend from to be very appealing either, if it were possible for you to somehow see them, and their pointless, crummy lives back in the old country.

yeah ive been fighting with you in various threads, im the one that always brings up that mutt memes should be posted, thus knocking over the first domino

amerimutt thread?

*SHOULDN'T

Are you that surprised that ugly people exist?

feet fetish is redpill

Sup Forums primarily consists of "the beautiful ones" just like in the mouse experiment

Compared to a Brit...lol. Post a few British anecdotes to counter that but lets be real. A bunch of inbred, asymmetrically faced manlets really don't compare.

no feet 4 you Italy

Jews. Neo cons. Embracing every sin in the good book while claiming to be a christian nation. Mixing with niggers and demi-niggers (arabs, mexicans etc.) Fucking yankees.

long story. short version is the government wanted stupid people that are easily fooled. from lead in the drinking water to chemicals that make your kids tards in vaccines they do it all