Hey wagies how was work today? Fulfilling? Enjoyable? No? Well...

Hey wagies how was work today? Fulfilling? Enjoyable? No? Well, I guess spending 10 hours making the boss man rich wouldn't be the greatest. But, hey, look on the bright side, the weekend (your only real free time) is coming up. Hope the back issues are getting better. 8 hours hunched over a computer can't be healthy. Oh, don't tell me, you were the sorry soul who served me my burger at McDonald's earlier today. You looked pretty glum about something. Don't know what it could've been, but you might've noticed I looked pretty smug and comfy. Yeah, funny story that. I actually don't work. Which means I have all day to myself. I can read philosophy, study languages, lift weights, go for a run in the park, have riveting discussions with other sophisticated gentlemen such as myself. You know, enjoyable, worthwhile stuff. While you serve burgers, or send "important" emails, or whatever meaningless tasks you slave away at for 80% of your waking life. Huh, maybe that's getting you down. Anyways, just checkin in on ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/wiz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A scene from our encounter earlier today. There there wagie, don't cry.

Where did these neet threads originate from?

Wageslaves got more zeros in the bank account, that's important..

Neets got more time, the only unit of real value.

Yeah, I think an UBI is in order.

Fucking automation can't come soon enough to make more people miserable.

specially the graduates in law,docs, and bureoucrats

Zing! NEET 1 Normies 0

Made $375 for only 2-3 hrs of work. I'm 22.

Pretty gud, suicidal NEET loser.

My family owns a big company. The company has my last name and everything. When I’m done with college and get my bachelors in business I’m going to be making 250,000 out of the gate. Then I will retire at 40 or so.

what is your occupation?

Electrician.

i'm about to finally drop out of college and i can't fucking wait to leave this scam behind

Based sparky user I am also based and a sparky

>8 hours hunched over a computer can't be healthy
And you would know all about that.

This is my normal wage btw. If I do small side jobs that I pick up from internet ads I can easily get up to $1k+ a day somedays but it usually means working till late. I've been an electrician since I was 16. I dropped out and went straight to working with my uncle.

Yer I'm sure you NEETs are doing better than me. I have all the time in the world to enjoy life as well. I come home at 4-5 and play fortnite, watch tv shows, smoke weed till 8, fuck my gf, go to the gym at 9 and then sleep at around 11.

ayyyyyyy sparky master race desu.

This would be more effective if you werent a shit-tier writer who didnt know how to use paragraphs.

Didnt read and saged, if you dont sage this youre a complete brainlet

Who else freelance masterrace here?
Working from home in my pajamas drinking coffee. Couldn't be comfier

The most valuable thing you have in life is time and you waste so much of it doing activities you consider burdensome. Are your materialistic desires really worth such a large portion of your life? You and I both know the answer to this question but the difference is that no one has pity for you as they do me and it bothers you so much. I guess not everyone can enjoy the entirety of the time they spend here. Back to work little slaves *cracks whip*

how do you pay bills and buy food as a neet? i wish i could be a neet

>working poor wagies trying to lecture and shitshame the NEET

i love these threads because it is always automatically assumed by wagecucks that NEETs don't have all the time and the spare money to read up on the stock market. been a NEET for 13 years now and lived like a king, rested everyday to make clear investment decisions and i unironically used my NEETBUX to retire. wagies are the biggest losers on the planet worse than normies because they are here right now on Sup Forums trying to impress the master race with their goodboy points from mr.noseberg. your wild and wacky friday nights was my everday life, you can't impress me. a lot of you need to fuck off right back to red dit because you are the tool of the jew.

not all of us hate our jobs. i like being valuable to society. i lilterally become happy after a day of work knowing I did something. it's impossible to be satisfied as a NEET. fact of biology. it's the same feeling after you exercise. you literally feel good after u do it.

the reason why I can enjoy weed and video games for example is because I worked my ass off during the day to enjoy them. pain and pleasure. if you have pleasure all the time with no pain you become depressed and suicidal as you can't experience the pleasure without the pain.

it was pretty swell actually because i have an exciting job. thanks for asking user

I got an 8% raise today. At first I was happy, then I realized it hardly covered the fact I haven't gotten a raise large enough to cover the COL adjustment for the past 5 years.

>he doesn’t make commission

r9k
but mostly
wizchan.org/wiz/

>be neet loser
>get bitter
>come on pol and unironically tell people their day was unfulfilled

Someone remind again of how neets are any different to niggers?

>sophisticated gentlemen such as myself
at McDonalds
doesnt check out

>Not having a job you enjoy
Wow, that must fucking suck.

I have a degree in paleontology.

My job basically involves travelling a lot, taking part in excavations, drawing, and helping restore fossils. Sometimes I get to take my work home and work on the pieces in between breaks of watching a series, posting here or hitting the gym.

Honestly, I don't post here at all (my main boards are /his/, /sci/ and /fit/) but you lads need to find something you are passionate about. I'd say most of you are clinically depressed.

Nothing more amazing that working on something you are passionate about. You just need to find it.

I guess I was lucky my grandpa bought me all those dinosaur magazines starting when I was 6. I can't imagine myself doing a 9 to 5 office job.

>staying with companies for raises
Christ man, monitor the market and if they can't keep up with your wage, which they won't, you're fucking yourself. Enjoy having someone hired making $6k more than you for the exact same position and responsibilities, 5 years after you worked there

22 year old bricky i work 7 hours for about $400 usually then smoke weed til i pass out life is goos

What's a bricky?

Are you going to offer solutions or simply attempt to diminish others senses of self worth?

Hey wagies. Op here. I'm dissapointed, I come back to my little entertainment seed I planted and none of the wagies have told us about their day at work. Hmmmmm probably because they were shit. Maybe some of you wage cucks can enlighten us about what it is you actually do with your lives. Mostly nothing I'm guessing. Welp, back to living the dream. See ya, wage slaves.

Nah pretty much just that.

Although I will say, some really decent advice from NEETS on here. We usually are the smartest. I'll give you wagies a hint: Study stocks, stock market, acquire neetbux.

I take the winters off and collect unemployment. During the summer I get paid to fly around in a helicopter and go hiking every day. It's a lot of fun and I make good money. KYS fag